Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell (58532 Views)

Anyim-Ganduje Meeting: PDP Faces More Upset As Defection Looms / It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Akuruoulo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
GeneralPula:
What will the children of hate with no direction that has been hating on Wike do now?
CHANGE UR CRYING STYLE OGA.
U ARE REPEATING THE SAME CRYING STRATEGY
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Contango(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
alsudan:
WIKEDLY OBIDIENT !!! grin

I see what you did there cheesy
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by OhafiaPrince(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Earthquakes:
Remove Ethnicity, remove religion:
Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi.. Just ONE!!
Am waiting
No reason ooo nwanne
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Codes151(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi is a master strategist. The OBIdient FC campaign will shake this country.

God bless Peter Obi, the incoming president of Nigeria.
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty
master strategist? Cuz wike called him?
Igbos with myopic reasoning

1 Like

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by vbnn(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
You are a BIG FOOL.

imohimoh12:
lol ... I am shocked some people still think that Peter Obi will win the election.

Its not just by making noise online or collecting PVC

No structure !!!
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Mrexcell(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmm who knows what wike is cooking for the pdp.

Monetize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet and inviting people to replicate the same thing.

Daily login bonus = $1.1
Per refferal = $100

Contact me on Whatsapp for all the details 090 5884 6849
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by zionstaar75: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bomboiy:
Wike and Obi is the combo that will send Atiku back to Dubai and Tinubu back to the Irigididijiidmi he abandoned for Lagos.

Everybody must Obey this 2023.
very silly post,so 2 southerners should contest?
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Feelinggood: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
I hope this news is genuine, hope it won't be debunked later on.
Doyin okupe has issued a statement regarding informations like this.
Obi supporters please let's always focus on variable informations.
Who knows, this could this could be mischievous too
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by imohimoh12: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Your mom is a lunatic, thats why you have confidence to play with her puss..y , you need to tell your father he is a fool for releasing in your mom.

IDIOT

vbnn:
You are a BIG FOOL.

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Tomilola360: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Earthquakes:
Remove Ethnicity, remove religion:

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi..
Just ONE!!

Am waiting

The only reason you want to vote Obi.
Dont force your choice down other peoples throat.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Basher8583: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
JosephXavier:

Your brain should be better fed to the dogs

This is the same pattern they have been using to divide you guys and you still at your age can't reason beyond that

Nigeria will and must work and it requires all hands on deck or we all will face the consequences together

Na now you remember that all hands should be on deck.
1. Una no want Biafra again.
2. Nigeria is no longer a Zoo
3. Buhari is no longer Jubril of Sudan
4. Yorubas are no longer Slaves to the North
5. Northerners are no longer Cows.

You never see anything.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by tonididdy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ok I'm jumping on board (fronnt row) if this actualizes
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
The wave is spreading

The main Asiwaju of Nigeria HE Asiwaju Peter Obi
#Rock of Africa

I remember when haters said that he doesn't have structure but all their structures have collapsed before their own eyes even before the main campaign started

Peter obi has SE/SS tightly gripped and at least SW at 30%

NC at 25%

We should focus on North West and North East

Gbam!
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by shegz24(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike will only join LP if he is made the running mate of Obi.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by gevans(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
I love what I am seeing in the political space.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Chopcy29: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
imohimoh12:
Is that what you say to your miserable dad while playing with your mum's nipples ?

For your little mind you don beef back? Lol
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Shikini: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Team OBIdient is growing
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Gbsks: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
Wike, I take God beg you, stay back in PDP. lipsrsealed

Obi has been careful not to attack people. His interest is how to solve Nigeria's problem. Every speech is a lecture, back to back. Little wonder his popularity keeps growing by leaps and bounds.

Labour Party doesn't need someone who will be verbally attacking people and unwisely picking battles for them. Wike cannot be controlled.
Truth be told, he needs someone as abrasive as wike. In my opinion, the combo makes sense. Issues can only arise between the two if wike entertains corrupt practices.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Switruth: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin grin
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Great

The combo is fantastic.

This is politics. Not Agbodo, cassava and mkpurummiri to the 50 million youths President.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
NNPP/Kwankwanso will not accept vice president position.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by ProudImolite: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sergio101:
shocked shocked shocked

Omo×100

We are watching cool

100% south south loading
I repeat where would Tinubu the afonja skullminers general see vote grin grin grin
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by cochexky: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
If Wike is highly OBIdient then why can't you be OBIdient too? Peter Obi is a divine movement that is sent to liberate Nigerians. God in his infinite mercy has heard our cries. Let us all rally behind the chosen one so that we can move forward as a nation

I want to buy u one bottle please..
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by cochexky: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi is a master strategist. The OBIdient FC campaign will shake this country.

Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

I don't know e just the hungry me to buy on OBIdient chilled beer for some youths way get sense like you...

U need am ?
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Blackfire:
Fake news

Impossible

Fake news

Take this topic and post to trash bin..

This one just they openly dey cry grin

This one just they openly dey cry grin
Guy go hide and cry joor hahahahaha wink
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Andrenalin: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
The wave is spreading

The main Asiwaju of Nigeria HE Asiwaju Peter Obi
#Rock of Africa

I remember when haters said that he doesn't have structure but all their structures have collapsed before their own eyes even before the main campaign started

Peter obi has SE/SS tightly gripped and at least SW at 30%

NC at 25%

We should focus on North West and North East

Bro you dy sick? The whole NC is 100% thank you….
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by JosephXavier: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Andrenalin:

Bro you dy sick? The whole NC is 100% thank you….

grin grin grin

I'm sorry my brother

I didn't know that the small wave don turn to hurricane
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Akurakambe(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
cochexky:

I don't know e just the hungry me to buy on OBIdient chilled beer for some youths way get sense like you...

U need am ?

Omo e go make sense oo. This Peter Obi movements be giving me joy.

1 Like

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Blazebond(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Una too like fairytale stories,wike nor go defect to labour or apc.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Earthquakes: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tomilola360:

The only reason you want to vote Obi.
Dont force your choice down other peoples throat.

I said one yet you mentioned none smiley
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Mfetenang: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike will never support IPOB.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Shemadex(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Akurakambe:

Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty
u ppl don't know how to play politics that is y u ppl can't become the president of this country

Learn politics from South West
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Jnana19(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
What news is fake obedient is in portharcourt presently sleeping in the goverment house lodge
quote author=Blackfire post=114048777]Fake news

Impossible

Fake news

Take this topic and post to trash bin..

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.