Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos (21177 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Request FG To Permit Importation Of Rice Paddy For Imota Rice / WACOT To Manage, Operate 32-metric Tons Imota Rice Mill For Lagos State / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by Jesusloveyou: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I am not against rewarding Tinubu, but you can't use the collective destinies of 200M Nigerians to reward your godfather. This is not a monarchy. You can host an appreciation party for him. Emi Lokan will not lift millions out of poverty
has your obi Pandora ever make one person a millionaire
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by swissgoldenpro2: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Looks nice
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by AlphaTaikun: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1539568931186348033?t=_dhc_HhxOncjpeX9Qj1C7Q&s=19
Awesome. This is a giant leap for food sufficiency in Lagos and Nigeria.
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by FuckOsuPigs: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even a Mallam is speaking to an Omoluabi? Wonders

Between us...

God go bless the real Yoruba Omoluabi and Sango thunder go faya the impostor fake Yoruba Omoluabi.

Oya say amen if you fit. grin
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by pquaver(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I am not against rewarding Tinubu, but you can't use the collective destinies of 200M Nigerians to reward your godfather. This is not a monarchy. You can host an appreciation party for him. Emi Lokan will not lift millions out of poverty

But something Ike this can? Can't it. If he replicate lagos model wont it we be thanking both him and the God father?
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by barcaboi(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
As Lagosians, imagine what we would have achieved if Tinubu is not looting us dry. We can't breathe, Tinubu should leave us alone
Sarcasm or ment?
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by Malory: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Between us...

God go bless the real Yoruba Omoluabi and Sango thunder go faya the impostor fake Yoruba Omoluabi.

Oya say amen if you fit. grin
Swearing is against my faith so I won't do it because of you
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by Microwhy: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2022
I can see whitner 3rd pass, there is 1st and 2nd pass before the polishers <-to-> sortex (Head rice, Broken and reject) <-to-> thick graders <-to-> length graders <-to-> head rice tank (Head rice and Second quality) <-to-> Packaging

32 metric ton per hour us very much.

Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by FuckOsuPigs: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Malory:
Swearing is against my faith so I won't do it because of you

Kikikiki grin Asiri tu!

Fahdiga is Malory grin

May Amadioha faya all impostors. grin
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by Malory: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Kikikiki grin Asiri tu!

Fahdiga is Malory grin

May Amadioha faya all impostors. grin
Lies
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by Akerele44(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
No one will choose Tinubu over Obi

Speake for urself
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by DisGuy: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2022
What's the new completion date for the Rice Mill?
@naptu2
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by DisGuy: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
@lanrelagboi

this year?
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by GeneralDae2: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
When exactly would this rice mill be commissioned? This is what is somewhat tiring about projects in Nigeria sometimes. They just project dates from their heads on supposed completion dates but keep postponing.
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by Mur1955: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Come on go and sit dawn which aisiwaju? Come to epe and see what ambode is saying about your aisiwaju..and how much ambode has to pay him every month when he was a governor...
180263:

I do not believe you are a Lagosian, you are an "atoun rin wa" These Imota rice plant is one of the Visions of Ashiwaju!!!!!
Re: Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos by Kay25(m): 8:05am On Feb 24
Bomboiy:
When they are done Asiwaju will be collecting 10% percent of their profit every month like tithe. Imagine what Lagos would have been without the influence of the corrupt drug dealer from Irigbijimmnijf.
Let him collect it gonur hometown and collect urs aleast we can see visible development even with thr collection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF / Lenee Neebani Kidnapped, Beaten & Left To Die During Election In Rivers. Video / Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.