Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (83486 Views)

Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Rocks Peter Obi Branded Nose Mask, Nigerians React / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by ikezudon(m): 1:11am On Jun 23, 2022
This country and cruise sef...lol

In other news, see how to get a US number for free for your verifications.

https://billzonthestreets.com/get-free-us-phone-number/
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 1:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Obi single handedly developed HIS state whilst Tinubu used Osinbajo to transform lagos when he won major lawsuits against the FG on derivation of funds.

Tinubu latter turned Lagos to his empire till date.

Please don't ever compare Tinubu and Obi.

Vote for a dog if that wl make you sleep well at night

Did u know how many months Health workers go on strike under PETER OBI

Which state is more developed than Lagos state as of today even do u claim Tinubu milk d state

Which state is still more rich than Lagos as of today

Thesame way people are shouting PETER OBI as of today don't forget that's was thesame way people were shouting Buhari then

Don't waste ur vote...the Party Labor Party has no structure...No Governor... Senator...House of Rep...LG Chairman...

Peter Òbí can't clinch 2nd talk less of 1st position
They didn't even clinch 3rd or 4th position in recent Ekiti Governorship Election...that's part of structure we are still talking about

Reminder-Dont waste ur vote
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by pfadom: 1:57am On Jun 23, 2022
You can say it against, but don't be pessimistic. Nigeria somehow will reach her turning point.

I just don't trust this Obi. Why the sudden noise - all for politics? I was in Anambra between 2004 and 2013 most when he was in charge. There was no major change until now that he was shouting that he saved money - when the state was in a mess structurally and economically.

He suddenly remembered China when he left office, simply because Obiano chose to keep quiet. It is just politics.

We all remember how he treated her then deputy governor, Mrs Etiaba.

I just pray that OBIdient will not become OBItuary for Nigeria and Nigerians.

OtemAtum:

Whichever of them that wins, Nigeria won't change because the problem of the country is mentality. The mentality of an average black man is to steal and oppress the less privileged. They are all thieves, packaged and repackaged every four years.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Gohs: 2:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Obi is here to stay as president.

We need someone that can save money because Nigeria is in serious debt crisis now.

Nigeria has a debt of about N39trillion.

Even IMF is complaining.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
People wey Peter obi go shock enh grin grin grin

Them go shock pass Buhari sef...

Peter obi is massive...

Everywhere you go

Niggars are OBIdient

Be it in the North, South

Any fuckin place

Be OBIdient and know peace....

Reality will humble you. Its a constant!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by laughitall(m): 3:02am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Peter obi is massive...

Everywhere you go

Niggars are OBIdient

Any fuckin place

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by laughitall(m): 3:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
Love too much
monkey .. you guys just like making noise

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by SpecialEdition: 4:57am On Jun 23, 2022
A paid BAT is a vampire
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
The love for the people's choice Peter Obi no be here. I'll advise he starts preparing his inauguration speech by now. Peter Obi is everywhere you go
You mean delusional reta@ded brainwashed Yebo choice?
Your Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by sixtus3606(m): 5:12am On Jun 23, 2022
SuperWriter:
His hairstyle, his problem.

I don't think someone hairstyle suppose to be news.

The hype is getting too much.

In case anyone need a content writer, kindly check my signature.

Chai! See the way you analyzed this content on an indigenous social platform....and you call yourself a Content Writer? Chai

I pity those wey go hire you.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Oplomo: 5:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Akerele44:

Speake for urself
Ọmọ Alè yoruba u be

Peter Obi loma di president. Ki baba alagbado lo joko .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 5:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Oplomo:
Oshe...oshe omo banke!

We yorubas remain OBIdient. grin

Nothing for Tinubu baba alagbado. grin
you are a good man and a patriot

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Oplomo: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2022
naijaguy1234:
Omo ale jatijati

Ori e ti gbale.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Bigboy911:
Tilumbu de old brown teeth yaruba skull miner will never be president of this Country

And you think Pity Obi will become president with Online supporters votes alone? Keep abusing Yoruba and expect them to vote for Obi. Someone whose presidential ambition is already Obituary
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by jerk: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Bigboy911:
Tilumbu de old brown teeth yaruba skull miner will never be president of this Country
pls stop this nonsense, we are voting PO not base on tribe but we see him much better than other candidates.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Taiggarr: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Peter obi is massive...

Everywhere you go

Niggars are OBIdient

Any fuckin place

This just shows you are a kid in this matter...

Peter Obi has LOST already!!!!

Let's see how many will eventually even get their PVCs in the south..

The north knows nothing like Peter Okwute Obi...

But you still won't agree or understand..
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I swear i get about six works for you not really me but my friends but i can never recommend you to them

You would have made some cool cash by next week.

Omo this time around Nigerians will get sense if we won't get sense make we continue dy suffer.

See work wey person suppose bill those guys better money she don use her comments spoil everything.

Please give her the work if you want to give her. Everyone cannot be on the same side politically. Even other aspects of life for example football we have Manchester United supporters, Chelsea, Barcelona etc. Healthy rivalry is what keeps the world going.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Bridget95:
you are a good man and a patriot
I'm sorry for you if you think he's a Yoruba. The laughing emojis says it all. He's just been sarcastic.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Joe4real1988(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Ingriid:
I really do commend Peter obi's supporters. The hype about him is really gaining popularity. I just hope and I really do hope that d hype on d internet is as loud as d one on d d election day by voting.

May the best man rule Nigeria. Peace!
We just want a fresh man and see how things go when he is in, not these old crooks. I just wish my fellow Nigerians can be rational for once and put religion and tribe aside. cry cry
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by eziemich: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2022
SuperWriter:

Tinubu needs one
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
I just pray this online movement of Peter Obi can translate to physical vote come Feb 2023 because no polling unit on nairaland
aswear down. That's how they deceived osinbajo online.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by leye4u: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2022
SuperWriter:

Daddy !! Mummy!!

Peter Obi la ma di bo fun!!!

Peter Obi,laiti dibo
Oti Wole

Awa ofe awon jegudu jera
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by leye4u: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

You mean delusional reta@ded brainwashed Yebo choice?
Your Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
No be fight na...at least we have the right to campaign for the candidate of our choice...

Campaign never start ,you don dey para like this

Oga no vex,na Peter Obi we wan vote... Biko �
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by odomanis: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2022
SuperWriter:

And you want us to patronize you ? Are you not aware that Peter Obi supporters run things online ?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by leye4u: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Akerele44:

Speake for urself
Ọmọ Alè yoruba u be

Which kind omo ale...
Someone who desires positive change is not an omo ale but a dignified Omo oko!

Yorubas are voting Obi.. especially the youths.

We can't continue like this as a nation

We can't continue to install our oppressors and continue to cry to God for a change.

Look at the killings at Igangan,owo and the destruction of Yoruba farms....the national leader of our ruling party couldnt do anything or influence the govt to do something about it ,na just to dey sympatise

This election is beyond tribe...we want a performer....at least for once
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Streetpriest1: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2022
He's not just Peter Obi, he loves the new Nigeria.

Be Obidient let's make Nigeria great again.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by luuvv: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2022
SuperWriter :

Painful right? Sorry
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by olusola200: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Oplomo:
Oshe...oshe omo banke!

We yorubas remain OBIdient. grin

Nothing for Tinubu baba alagbado. grin
Speak for urself.

U and who?

Fallacy
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Patience79: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2022
#Peter Obi
#NewNigreria
#Godblessnigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by UnknownQueen(f): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
You are a good man

I gave you the 400th like....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Malory: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Stop daydreaming.

He needs to Team up with a strong northerner else he is going nowhere.
That's what he is trying to do
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Malory: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Billygee2u:

Every youth that want a better future should follow Peter Obi, he's the only candidate that have good plans for the youth and for the old
No be lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos) / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.