Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (83431 Views)

Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Rocks Peter Obi Branded Nose Mask, Nigerians React / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Tzar(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Osinbajo was also very popular online before Nigeria & Nigerians happened to him at the APC primaries.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Opmic: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]Peter Obi, Everywhere you go
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
pointblank247:
so if i hired you as a content writer, this is what you will write about the revolution taking place in Nigeria now ?

Lol
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Billygee2u: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
The love for the people's choice Peter Obi no be here. I'll advise he starts preparing his inauguration speech by now. Peter Obi is everywhere you go
Every youth that want a better future should follow Peter Obi, he's the only candidate that have good plans for the youth and for the old
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Billygee2u: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jostoman:
Peter Obi don turn to MTN everywhere you go.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by MHOOZEES(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pls God let Peter Obi be our president...i want to check something
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by swissgoldenpro2: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Which kind hairstyle be this?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Major7: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
pointblank247:
so if i hired you as a content writer, this is what you will write about the revolution taking place in Nigeria now ?

He just shot himself on his leg grin. Obident for life!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by akwunomy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
SuperWriter:
His hairstyle, his problem.

I don't think someone hairstyle suppose to be news.

The hype is getting too much.

In case anyone need a content writer, kindly check my signature.

Be obidient and you will receive job as content writer
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Benaddy: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Noise noise and noise, all my guy who supports obi don't even have pvc
Rastaramsey:
People wey Peter obi go shock enh grin grin grin

Them go shock pass Buhari sef...

Peter obi is massive...

Everywhere you go

Niggars are OBIdient

Be it in the North, South

Any fuckin place

Be OBIdient and know peace....
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oplomo:
Oshe...oshe omo banke!

We yorubas remain OBIdient. grin

Nothing for Tinubu baba alagbado. grin
Speake for urself
Ọmọ Alè yoruba u be
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by sweetjohn(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN.

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED .

Copied from Akyala Ishaku from facebook

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by ultimateprof: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi is my portable and see me dey Buga oh wololo.
Peter should go and prepare his speech to take over abeg!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
content writer my ass.

keep displaying your stupidity here up and down

SuperWriter:

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by MisfitHPG: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
SuperWriter:

then kill it or die
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by onuman: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

Pandora hoebi has won already.

INEC should just declare him winner. cheesy

It's like only you is remaining among the Tinubu urchins on NL.

That Pandora you call Peter Obi every time, do you think you understand what Pandora means?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by vincentbravo(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi is revolutionary movement. Wait to see real revolution during campaign.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by UD101(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Obidient

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2022
SuperWriter:

Even with money no one will do that for you.
The youth is coming.
Obi is coming
The train is still there you can join... 23m loading for Peter OBI
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Only1doings(m): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol I wish
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
The love for the people's choice Peter Obi no be here. I'll advise he starts preparing his inauguration speech by now. Peter Obi is everywhere you go

Stop daydreaming.

He needs to Team up with a strong northerner else he is going nowhere.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Akerele44:

Speake for urself
Ọmọ Alè yoruba u be

Stop fooling yourself.

Only illetrates and youths who are zombies will vote for a Tinubu candidacy.

I am proudly Yoruba and proudly Lagosian.

Rigging is the only way Tinubu can win but news flash, even rigging won't work this time.

He goofed by clinching the ticket. He allowed his selfish desire to be president override his sense of reasoning and his candidacy has brought death to APC.

Tinubu is a great politician, a national icon but he is not fit to be the president... He has so much corruption baggage, his alpha beta corruption case is still pending, his drug case where he forfeited $450k to United States government is a stain, the way he made Lagos his MMM(money making machine) is appalling and the type of touts he allowed to have so much authority in Lagos is demeaning..

I can go on and on and the worst part of it is that he has no vivid plans for Nigerians except to recruit 50million youths into the Army and feed them cassava in the morning, agbado in the evening.

I repeat that only a backward thinking youth who is suffering from Zombiesm will vote for Tinubu.

I love Tinubu, I respect his sacrifice and tenacity but that does not make Nigeria his property and should never feel entitled. Mr E mi lokan.� What crazy insolence and a total insult to every Nigerian especially the youths and younger generations who have been lied to that they are the leaders of tomorrow.

A man who came out to boast that he is still the Jagaban during end Sars shortly after innocent lives of Nigerian youths were wasted at the toll-gate.

I repeat, only an enemy of Nigeria will vote for Tinubu. He is bad news to Nigeria.

And for Atiku, how I wish he was man enough and did not delete the tweet he made to condemn the killing of Deborah but then what do one expect from a man whose self interest to be the president overrides the value of a human life. What a shame.

WHAT Obi needs to do now is to Team up with a powerful northerner cos he needs the votes from the 19 northern states.

Once he gets a powerful and influential northerner and with GOD almighty as his ultimate supporter, he can start preparing his inaugural speech.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by TruthinAction: 12:23am On Jun 23, 2022
SuperWriter:

Are you envious that revolution has started? It has never happened like this before. It should excite you unless you are one of the terrorist.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by TruthinAction: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Yankee101:
Obi for president, if not then Atiku

God forbid. You want these terrorist to consume Nigeria. Atiku that withdrew his condemnation on the killers of Deborah. His brothers will continue to kill and he can't stop them.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by tibatobi: 12:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
continue decieving urself....inec the refree is not independent
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Stop fooling yourself.

Only illetrates and youths who are zombies will vote for a Tinubu candidacy.

I am proudly Yoruba and proudly Lagosian.

Rigging is the only way Tinubu can win but news flash, even rigging won't work this time.

He goofed by clinching the ticket. He allowed his selfish desire to be president override his sense of reasoning and his candidacy has brought death to APC.

Tinubu is a great politician, a national icon but he is not fit to be the president... He has so much corruption baggage, his alpha beta corruption case is still pending, his drug case where he forfeited $450k to United States government is a stain, the way he made Lagos his MMM(money making machine) is appalling and the type of touts he allowed to have so much authority in Lagos is demeaning..

I can go on and on and the worst part of it is that he has no vivid plans for Nigerians except to recruit 50million youths into the Army and feed them cassava in the morning, agbado in the evening.

I repeat that only a backward thinking youth who is suffering from Zombiesm will vote for Tinubu.

I love Tinubu, I respect his sacrifice and tenacity but that does not make Nigeria his property and should never feel entitled. Mr E mi lokan.� What crazy insolence and a total insult to every Nigerian especially the youths and younger generations who have been lied to that they are the leaders of tomorrow.

A man who came out to boast that he is still the Jagaban during end Sars shortly after innocent lives of Nigerian youths were wasted at the toll-gate.

I repeat, only an enemy of Nigeria will vote for Tinubu. He is bad news to Nigeria.

And for Atiku, how I wish he was man enough and did not delete the tweet he made to condemn the killing of Deborah but then what do one expect from a man whose self interest to be the president overrides the value of a human life. What a shame.

WHAT Obi needs to do now is to Team up with a powerful northerner cos he needs the votes from the 19 northern states.

Once he gets a powerful and influential northerner and with GOD almighty as his ultimate supporter, he can start preparing his inaugural speech.

I will never and never for once campaign or vote for peter Òbí based on 3 reasons

Firstly.... Òbí promising youth heaven and earth was the one that swear with his life that he wouldn't leave APGA..he left APGA left PDP..which we all saw the video when he was making the vow publicly not to leave APGA because they have helped him..is that thesame person we youth would trust with power...he he's not a man of his words

Secondly...we all av the intention that Buhari would be our messier during 2014 campaign that's was y we voted for him...but trust me due to tribalism politics Igbó people always play..they prefer to vote for there man instead of outsider... south south nd South east voted for PDP in the last election not because of ATIKU but because of PETER OBI because he's from there region.

Thirdly... only God knows who will be Nigeria messier we are just shouting ATIKU.. Tinubu.. Òbí...don't be surprised it's maybe the person that we all condemned that God would made him be the best president of this country

Extra...Igbos championing for Obi is not because of anything it's because of they want Igbó presidency...don't let's the Igbos scam u

Track record of Tinubu being the Governor nd Obi being the Governor...don't let's anyone deceive u... Tinubu achieve more than him hands down....even after Peter Òbí left office he turned Lagos state to his residence...the structure and achievement Lagos is today... Tinubu lay d foundation and the road map is still at Lagos state secretariat up till today go nd confirm

Peter Òbí is a scam by Igbo people..don't be scammed
Gud9t have a nice sleep
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:58am On Jun 23, 2022
It's the South East turn to produce the president so therefore the whole Naija citizens should be OBIdient grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by ikezudon(m): 1:10am On Jun 23, 2022
This country and cruise sef.

In other news, see how to get a US number for free for your verifications.

https://billzonthestreets.com/get-free-us-phone-number/
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 1:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Akerele44:

I will never and never for once campaign or vote for peter Òbí based on 3 reasons

Firstly.... Òbí promising youth heaven and earth was the one that swear with his life that he wouldn't leave APGA..he left APGA left PDP..which we all saw the video when he was making the vow publicly not to leave APGA because they have helped him..is that thesame person we youth would trust with power...he he's not a man of his words

Secondly...we all av the intention that Buhari would be our messier during 2014 campaign that's was y we voted for him...but trust me due to tribalism politics Igbó people always play..they prefer to vote for there man instead of outsider... south south nd South east voted for PDP in the last election not because of ATIKU but because of PETER OBI because he's from there region.

Thirdly... only God knows who will be Nigeria messier we are just shouting ATIKU.. Tinubu.. Òbí...don't be surprised it's maybe the person that we all condemned that God would made him be the best president of this country

Extra...Igbos championing for Obi is not because of anything it's because of they want Igbó presidency...don't let's the Igbos scam u

Track record of Tinubu being the Governor nd Obi being the Governor...don't let's anyone deceive u... Tinubu achieve more than him hands down....even after Peter Òbí left office he turned Lagos state to his residence...the structure and achievement Lagos is today... Tinubu lay d foundation and the road map is still at Lagos state secretariat up till today go nd confirm

Peter Òbí is a scam by Igbo people..don't be scammed
Gud9t have a nice sleep

Obi single handedly developed HIS state whilst Tinubu used Osinbajo to transform lagos when he won major lawsuits against the FG on derivation of funds.

Tinubu latter turned Lagos to his empire till date.

Please don't ever compare Tinubu and Obi.

Vote for a dog if that wl make you sleep well at night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.