Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership (15941 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Cromagnon: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Femi8586:
Nigerian Christians or should I say Southern christians are the most daftest people I've ever seen in this world..

It's so disgustingly annoying to see some Christians supporting Muslim Muslim ticket. angry Should we call this enslaved mentality or gross stupidity?

Muslims especially the fanatic ones from the north will burn Nigeria to ashes should Christian-christian ticket win a general election. Why should southern christians be forming gentle, tolerance for this people all the time?

Should Muslim-muslim ticket emerge winner, I swear the next plan will be how to annihilate every christian. Bet me.
what have Christians gained from obj Jonathan and osibanjo?
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Cromagnon: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
OKOATA:
angry
You want to vote for the party that banned crypto, Twitter, & killed youths.

You want to vote a party that sent the country into recession 3 times in a row.

You want to vote for the party that has made students experience 3 strikes in 4 years.
Are you a witch?
you want to Vote for a party that failed for 16 yrs straight?
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by nokingasgod: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Blokohnnn:
Ok

don't understand, is this not criminal?
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Newton2024: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amoo89:

Face obi running a Christian-Christian ticket. Don’t forget pat utomi is ally to obi
If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by faceland: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Look at his eyes and fork nose. The man is autistic (he is hiding it from his large vocabulary).

In a country like Nigeria, Muslim Muslim ticket is oppression and a gateway to oppression.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Femi8586(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cromagnon:
what have Christians gained from obj Jonathan and osibanjo?

What have Muslims gained under Atiku, Sambo, Buhari?
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Cromagnon: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
DJInfluence:
I hate it when I hear people saying this. You can't even try this the other way. Try suggesting a Christian Christian ticket and see how these Northern Muslims will react.

Another example would be, try a situation where the last president was from the south, and then a political party (in this case PDP) field another southerner as candidate. Those same northerners calling for Muslim Muslim ticket will go ballistic.

Christians are too passive and the south are being outsmart by the North in everything Nigeria (in terms of governance).
outsmarted how? They're poorer than Christians. Where is the smartness? You think one christian or Muslim VP will make any difference? Will all ministers be Muslim. Your senators nko, reps, lga chairmen. MBA it all comes down to religion of VP(useless spare tire)

Nigerians brains are camped permanently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
limeta:
Slaves looking for reasons to remain slaves
Try Christian Christian ticket lets see
mumu madam, labour party candidates are what? Tell me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Empiree: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
jaxxy:

That woman is talking about her experience in a sane and civilised society.

Nigeria is neither sane nor civilised. The Muslims in dubai don't behave like the muslims in Nigeria or the North or even in Saudi Arabia.

Let's be guided when comparing apples with oranges.
and the Christians, how do they behave?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by murphyjoe(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
If Muslim- Muslim is no go area same should also apply to Obi & Okupe. If you claim to be OBIdient vying under Christian- Christian ticket and you are against a Muslim- Muslim ticket then you are highly a religious bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Gentlevip: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
A party are going for Muslim Muslim. Another is going for Christian Christian..

You have a choice. Why must you insult the Muslim Muslim when no one is forcing you.

Abeg make them even bring pagan pagan. we will welcome it. Politics goes by Numbers not noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Kenmatt(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
What's Proff Pat Utomi saying?

Is he indirectly telling us that LP is just joking or what?

Only if the Obedients can read the hand writing on the wall.

Chai!!!
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by limeta(f): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=NOETHNICITY post=114053289]mumu madam, labour party candidates are what? Tell me.

Labour party we can do what we like
We the best of man kind
Muslims are the problems of the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDIUUAUBeA
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by edosignature(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don't care if a Muslim Muslim, Christain Christian, Pagan Pagan, Free thinkers Free thinkers ticket that will lead us a better life let it be.

Glory glory to Nigerians.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Golan007: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Newton2024:
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent them, investigate or arrest them.

Ask yourself; would MUMURIC & Headslammers accept a Christian/Christian ticket? I say no to foolanisation of Naigeria. No to islamisation agenda of APC. No to Tinubu muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not an Islam'ic terr-orists country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us then use terro.rists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work this time. We belong to Christ.

Dear Christians, don't be ignorant of what is ahead. If Turkeye that was once Christian dominated country but Islamist Wahabists changed the demography, we should open our eyes wide and learned from history if not same will happen here. God forbid.

Vote your christian/christian in peace let those that want to vote juju/juju vote theirs in peace too.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by jaxxy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empiree:
and the Christians, how do they behave?

ask Muslim in UK and US they all rush there instead of Afghanistan.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by GreatestHeight(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pat should wake up from his slumber.
The dynamics of today's politics in Nigeria does not favour such absurdity thus, nobody should encourage it.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by themanderon: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
I just pity people that reason like this. They have eyes but cannot see, ears but they cannot hear, brains but they lack understanding. They are just like those who mocked Noah that it has never rained on earth till it rained and swept them all away. Continue to speak English while the islamists keep inching closer to your dwelling place.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by bluefilm: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
He should stick with the muslim muslim arrangement

So that it will make it even much more easier NOT to vote for him

Nonsense. angry
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Golan007: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Muslim/ Muslim Ticket will never work in this country

If he can't find a Christian mate from the north, then he should go f^ck himself!

Even if he had presented one of Christ's disciples you wouldnt have voted him so do your thing let those that want to do theirs.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Perocom(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Move2:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/22/pat-utomi-dismisses-furore-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

This man wan take style push some people from back fall inside lagoon oo, he who have sense let him decipher what the prophet says.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by yewawa: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nonsense!.....Try Christian_Christian now and see if ........A whole proff talking nonsense.....
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Empiree: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
jaxxy:

ask Muslim in UK and US they all rush there instead of Afghanistan.
what's this got to do with this thread?. You didn't answer my question.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by PsalmsElf(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pristine664:

Even if Tinubu's running mate is a pastor, those against his emergence won't still vote him. And there is a region he can never win.

I'm sure Tinubu himself knows this.
You are on point bro, you're saying the truth n truth is bitter. #Competentence #visionary leadership #BAT2023 by God's Grace
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Royalty83(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
limeta:
Slaves looking for reasons to remain slaves
Try Christian Christian ticket lets see

Be reasonable. Heaven will not fall if Obi tries a Christian Christian ticket. The worst a Muslim can do is to take his vote elsewhere. If Tinubu fields a Muslim vice then vote someone else. Capishe?
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by misano(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Femi8586:
Nigerian Christians or should I say Southern christians are the most daftest people I've ever seen in this world..

It's so disgustingly annoying to see some Christians supporting Muslim Muslim ticket. angry Should we call this enslaved mentality or gross stupidity?

Muslims especially the fanatic ones from the north will burn Nigeria to ashes should Christian-christian ticket win a general election. Why should southern christians be forming gentle, tolerance for this people all the time?

Should Muslim-muslim ticket emerge winner, I swear the next plan will be how to annihilate every christian. Bet me.

It's a trap to fall Tinubu. Relax.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by jaxxy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empiree:
what's this got to do with this thread?. You didn't answer my question.

when u posted the woman was talking about dubai a Muslim led country u didn't know it has nothing to do with anything here bt now I referenced UK and America thats Christian or circularly led u are crying?
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by flamingREED(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy grin
I hope APC falls into the trap.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Empiree: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
jaxxy:

when u posted the woman was talking about dubai a Muslim led country u didn't know it has nothing to do with anything here bt now I referenced UK and America thats Christian or circularly led u are crying?
don't twist anything. The woman talked about religion in Nigeria and how you people go crazy about Muslim-Muslim tickets. But your turned it to something else. I guess truth hurts you

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Tareq1105: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Quest7777:
Whether or not you admit it, Tribal & Religious sentiments still play a leading role in Nigerian politics.

We need a leader that would break it.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by jaxxy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empiree:
don't twist anything. The woman talked about religion in Nigeria and how you people go crazy about Muslim-Muslim tickets. But your turned it to something else. I guess truth hurts you

And my response was directed to her statement. what don't u understand about it?

She was using dubai and UK to compare Nigeria and I had to let her know it's not same by stating the major differences which makes it look like comparing apples and grapes cos they are both round. undecided

One is sweet and another is bitter in its contents.

u asked about how Christians behave abd a gave u example of Muslims enjoying Christian/circular nations than Afghanistan or Syria.

What again is ur problem or difficulty?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh recapitalisation: Bank CEOs, others In merger, acquisition talks / We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ / Nigeria’s Oil Production Ends In 41 Years – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.