Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan (23497 Views)

Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
MikeyOz:

I used to learn this stuff with a friend back then in secondary school. I was more focused on Japanese and knew a little of Korean
While my friend was very good at Korean and just knew some phrases in Japanese

We did it for the fun of learning a foreign language.

I learned more of hiragana, "a fragmentary kana" for more than a year

This led me to making alot of Japanese friends, females mostly tongue
Majority of them are naturally warm and welcoming

I would say
- They like it when they see a foreigner trying to learn their language.

They added me up to some of their groups especially for the case of 3 peculiar girls.
Sometimes we had FaceTime, they got to ask alot of cranky questions about us - Nigerians grin

Lol, was a smooth experience
But in general, I would say learning Japanese isn't so hard especially when compared to something like 'Mandarin Chinese'

Like a saying goes, "If you want to learn a language fast, just learn the insults first grin grin
I don't think learning to speak Chinese is hard. Lots of people have said that the problem comes from writing it just like Japanese, but I could be wrong. Kana is really easy to learn. I wish I could go back to learning Japanese but I'm too busy.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by MikeyOz: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I don't think learning to speak Chinese is hard. Lots of people have said that the problem comes from writing it just like Japanese, but I could be wrong. Kana is really easy to learn. I wish I could go back to learning Japanese but I'm too busy.

Writing Chinese??!
That can be brain-tasking tbh

Lol, Chinese has alot of weird looking characters when put together to form a single word

It's the hardest, even Asians in general consider it difficult to learn unlike Kana

The basic characters that get you smiling at your progress

Anyway, if you can commit an hour or two a day it's also gonna do

Just join some groups and download newbie learning apps on mobile, might help.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2022
2Radii:

When we want to make a mockery of a particular country we change it to corntree in Nigeria grin

Sorry i didn't know u re a japanese, my bad..am sorry for the lousiness, forgive my manners grin

What i said using my native language is(in translation) All these Abule-egba dwellers sha...

But wait, if truly u re a Japanese, how come u know about a forum in down-down Nigeria?? Have u even bn to this part of the world before??

Oh! That means I'm correct!
Contree meaning country! Yeahhh!! \(*´∇`*)/

Noooo! It's ok! You did nothing wrong!
At least I had fun word "corntree" cheesy
Like my Katakana English! When I speak English is like that!
Yes, I'm a Japanese. Hello from Japan! smiley

I checked about it.
Abule-egba is place's name? Close to Lagos?
Dwellers is somebody living there?
Am I correct?
And that means maybe you said or you thought Nigerian person who living Abule-egba saying or claiming he/she is from Japan.
Am I correct?

I can't find out meaning this word "sha".
Please what is meaning sha?
I like to know!

I found out this website when I was very confusing about my marriage.
My husband is a Nigerian man.

I still have never been to Nigeria before.
But I really hope I can visit one day! smiley

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

It's not funny honestly. It's painfully annoying. Don't trust that man because I as a Nigerian guy know how terrible most Nigerian men are. I am not saying that Nigerian women are not bad too, but men wahala too much. That man is using you divorce his silly ass and move on. The only idiots that will be laughing at you are his fellow Nigerian friends that would be encouraging him to continue using you. Drop his ass.

Sorry, I made you annoyed?
If I did to you, I'm apologies you. I'm very sorry.

LienwaltAbel san, my Oga is a good person!
I'm still trusting him and I still wanna trust him.
I'm still wanna be with him.

Sometimes I'm a very emotionally and I'm a always very confusing person.
I can't write everythings on internet.
I'm writing and I wrote only few my side of talk.
And many times I pour my emotions.
So, how I write about him is making him looked like a bad person. I never meant do that.
But I did it. This is very very bad about me.

Since when I fell in love with him till now, I'm still in love with him and I can't change it.
We will get more old together smiley
And I think I don't know how to move on.
Maybe I don't wanna know how to move on, because I wanna stay with him.

But Thank you so much!
I really appreciate you!!
I have learned from you about only bad peoples will laughing at me!
I will remember it. Thank you so much!

Please LienwaltAbel san, I wanna know what is meaning Wahara?
Many times I saw it, but I don't know what is meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2022
papiilo:
yeah. OMG! I was surprised never thought so. I thought Japan and China were one both interms of culture n anguage.

smiley
Japanese peoples speaking Japanese.
Chinese peoples speaking Chinese.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by papiilo(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2022
peacefull:

smiley
Japanese peoples speaking Japanese.
Chinese peoples speaking Chinese.
Good to know this. Japanese people are beautifuls

2 Likes

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Agbebakun22: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
peacefull:

Hello! Agbebakun22 san!
How are you?

Oh! Yes!
But I thought I got to know about my husband is married in Nigeria 2013.
I was so emotionally and I wrote about it yesterday.

But No, he denied it.
I'm still trusting him. We are still good!
Can you recommend where i could learn basics Japanese, I love the language and I have been using Duolingo to learn but not what i wanted.

Thank you so much for asking!
I appreciate you!!
Sorry about that, now that you know the truth i hope you find peace in your heart to forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by 2Radii: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2022
peacefull:

Oh! That means I'm correct!
Contree meaning country! Yeahhh!! \(*´∇`*)/
Yea u re correct grin

Noooo! It's ok! You did nothing wrong!
At least I had fun word "corntree" cheesy
Like my Katakana English! When I speak English is like that!
Thanks for ur understanding ma'am

Yes, I'm a Japanese. Hello from Japan! smiley
Hello from Nigeria grin

I checked about it.
Abule-egba is place's name? Close to Lagos?
Dwellers is somebody living there?
Am I correct?
And that means maybe you said or you thought Nigerian person who living Abule-egba saying or claiming he/she is from Japan.
Am I correct?
You are very very correct dearie

I can't find out meaning this word "sha".
Please what is meaning sha?
I like to know!
Lol, the word "sha" is from my language but even me i dont know how to translate it to English grin
But the best meaning close is "anyways"
So we are safe if we say "sha" means "anyways" in English language.

I found out this website when I was very confusing about my marriage.
My husband is a Nigerian man.
Ooh!! What happened to ur marriage??
Ur husband is a Nigerian man? Which tribe is he from?

I still have never been to Nigeria before.
But I really hope I can visit one day! smiley
Yea, we would be more than happy to receive you wholeheartedly., Nigeria is a good place with wonderful people, in my corntree its fun everyday, grin
When next ur man is coming, do well to come with him ok??

2 Likes

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
MikeyOz:

Writing Chinese??!
That can be brain-tasking tbh

Lol, Chinese has alot of weird looking characters when put together to form a single word

It's the hardest, even Asians in general consider it difficult to learn unlike Kana

The basic characters that get you smiling at your progress

Anyway, if you can commit an hour or two a day it's also gonna do

Just join some groups and download newbie learning apps on mobile, might help.
If you mean China, abeg oh. grin I no get anything reasonable I wan do for there.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
2Radii:
Yea u re correct grin

Hello from Nigeria grin

Lol, the word "sha" is from my language but even me i dont know how to translate it to English grin

Yea, we would be more than happy to receive you wholeheartedly., Nigeria is a good place with wonderful people, in my corntree its fun everyday, grin
It seems another disease Nigerians are born with is lying. Lying through their teeth, lying about petty things, and lying about big things that could cause damage. You Mr Man, are a true Nigerian. A true liar.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
peacefull:

Sorry, I made you annoyed?
If I did to you, I'm apologies you. I'm very sorry.

LienwaltAbel san, my Oga is a good person!
I'm still trusting him and I still wanna trust him.
I'm still wanna be with him.

Sometimes I'm a very emotionally and I'm a always very confusing person.
I can't write everythings on internet.
I'm writing and I wrote only few my side of talk.
And many times I pour my emotions.
So, how I write about him is making him looked like a bad person. I never meant do that.
But I did it. This is very very bad about me.

Since when I fell in love with him till now, I'm still in love with him and I can't change it.
We will get more old together smiley
And I think I don't know how to move on.
Maybe I don't wanna know how to move on, because I wanna stay with him.

But Thank you so much!
I have learned from you about only bad peoples will laughing at me!
I will remember it. Thank you so much!

Please LienwaltAbel san, I wanna know what is meaning Wahara?
Many times I saw it, but I don't know what is meaning.

It means trouble, and it's wahala. Okay since you insist

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by 2Radii: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

It seems another disease Nigerians are born with is lying. Lying through their teeth, lying about petty things, and lying about big things that could cause damage. You Mr Man, are a true Nigerian. A true liar.

So u want me to say to the outside world that Nigeria is bad and all her citizens are bad, including u abi??

U re the disease ursef... U re a cankerworm to the country.

What is the percentage of good people to bad people in Nigeria??

How many tyms have u see North koreans speak bad about their country??

American are born with gun vawulence, how many times have u see them castigate their country.

Even Afghanistan, how many tym did u see them, if not for the western world reportage?

Once again, u re one of our problems sir.

Truly Nigeria, at this moment, might be passing tru a tough tym but dat doesn't mean we dont have a good people around us.

Well, since ur perception about the country is that all her citizens are bad. then u re one if the pathetically bad eggs

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
2Radii:

So u want me to say to the outside world that Nigeria is bad and all her citizens are bad, including u abi??

U re the disease ursef... U re a cankerworm to the country.

What is the percentage of good people to bad people in Nigeria??

How many tyms have u see North koreans speak bad about their country??

American are born with gun vawulence, how many times have u see them castigate their country.

Even Afghanistan, how many tym did u see them, if not for the western world reportage?

Once again, u re one of our problems sir.

Truly Nigeria, at this moment, might be passing tru a tough tym but dat doesn't mean we dont have a good people around us.

Well, since ur perception about the country is that all her citizens are bad. then u re one if the pathetically bad eggs
I'm sure this is what you use to reassure yourself at night. 99% of Nigerians are natural thieves, liars and lawbreakers. That is why many countries don't want to accept us, if you like keep on crying because of those who have chosen to say the undiluted truth and at the same time, refuse change. E no concern me. After all, it's an inbuilt deformity.

Last last, if I go through your posts, I'll see that you're either a Tinubu supporter, one of those who blame the government for everything (even when they steal o), or you're one of those who cheer Yahoo boys on. Next time, no post your nonsense jingoistic trash for my thread.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by 2Radii: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I'm sure this is what you use to reassure yourself at night. 99% of Nigerians are natural thieves, liars and lawbreakers. That is why many countries don't want to accept us, if you like keep on crying because of those who have chosen to say the undiluted truth and at the same time, refuse change. E no concern me. After all, it's an inbuilt deformity.

Last last, if I go through your posts, I'll see that you're either a Tinubu supporter, one of those who blame the government for everything (even when they steal o), or you're one of those who cheer Yahoo boys on. Next time, no post your nonsense jingoistic trash for my thread.
I realized that u av some deformities, but dont worry, all will be fine.

Since 99% if nigerians are thieves, then i am sure u re also a thief... A bigger one.

Stop ur shady business in japan before u re caught and ur stormach bn disected.

For ur info, i dont have any political affiliation. All of them are corrupt for my liking, a no even get pvc.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
2Radii:
I realized that u av some deformities, but dont worry, all will be fine.

Since 99% if nigerians are thieves, then i am sure u re also a thief... A bigger one.

Stop ur shady business in japan before u re caught and ur stormach bn disected.

For ur info, i dont have any political affiliation. All of them are corrupt for my liking, a no even get pvc.
It seems you're incapable of reading. Please show me where I mentioned that I'm in Japan. It seems you can't even answer any of my questions. Meanwhile your good brothers are doing good in Dubai. grin
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Okay, you are free. Imagine moving to a country where you can't read, write or even speak the language and you think you'll survive
I have been living with their neighbour for the past 6 years now I never come cross had issues work language.. moreover I don't pick language easily
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
papiilo:
Good to know this. Japanese people are beautifuls

Wow!
Thank you so much for kind word for Japanese peoples!
I appreciate you!!

2 Likes

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agbebakun22:
Sorry about that, now that you know the truth i hope you find peace in your heart to forgive him.

I'm a still only his wife! smiley
Sorry, I can't write everythings on internet.
My Oga explained to me and I'm trusting him.
Nothing change our relationship! This kind of happened can't change anything smiley
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
2Radii:
Yea u re correct grin

Hello from Nigeria grin

Yeahhhhh!! I correct!!

Thank you so much for teaching me!
I learned meaning "sha".
I appreciate you!!

Yes! My husband is a Nigerian man.
He is a Igbo man!

Thank you so much!
I really love to visit Nigeria one day.
Many many times I'm watching Nigeria on YouTube.
My husband always said Nigeria is danger sad
So, I really don't know when I can visit to Nigeria.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

It means trouble, and it's wahala. Okay since you insist

Oh! sorry, Wahala. Not Wahara.
I learned meaning "Wahala".
I appreciate you!!

Insist?
Sometimes I'm a really stubborn woman.
Sorry. But Thank you so much for giving me advice! I really really appreciate you!
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by 2Radii: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
peacefull:

Yeahhhhh!! I correct!!

I learned meaning "sha".
I appreciate you!!
Dont mention ma'am

Yes! My husband is a Nigerian man.
He is a Igbo man!
Wait.. An Igbo man?? shocked shocked shocked u mean he's an igbo?, Chaii!!!
Hmm, hmm
Hmm, well. Happy married life.

Thank you so much!
I really love to visit Nigeria one day.
Many many times I'm watching Nigeria on YouTube.
My husband always said Nigeria is danger sad
So, I really don't know when I can visit to Nigeria.

Nothing dangerous about Nigeria, tho there are issues of insecurities here and there but not in every part of the country.
Sebi we are having many whitemen in the country doing their job and are living fine. What one need to do is to be watchful.
So i shall be expecting u here soon.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by marvinsync(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

nawao, why all these ??
Nigerians have good and bad people

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Kaykay999(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=Gerrard59 post=116251674]
Bro do those igbo guys learn this Japanese language too before working over there.
What kind of work mostly favour guys over there
Am considering moving into US or japan
But i too like Japan
What do you have to say brother
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2022
marvinsync:

nawao, why all these ??
Nigerians have good and bad people
But the good people are less than 1%. See, I don't have time to argue especially from Nigerians who have sworn to hate the truth. This is the last reply you'll receive from me.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by papiilo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
peacefull:

Wow!
Thank you so much for kind word for Japanese peoples!
I appreciate you!!
Welcome sister

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Nwaotu10(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
peacefull:

Oh! Really?!
Migrate to marry with a Japanese woman?

Sorry, I can't help you.
I wish you to good luck!! smiley
Please don't get a bad Japanese woman like me! cheesy
LOL grin
I know you're good, that's why you're lucky to marry an igbo man. grin
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Gerrard59(m): 4:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Kaykay999:
Bro do those igbo guys learn this Japanese language too before working over there.
What kind of work mostly favour guys over there
Am considering moving into US or japan
But i too like Japan
What do you have to say brother

Some moved from other countries while others have been in Japan for a long time. Ultimately, every foreigner has to learn the language to fit into the society and utilise opportunities. This one you are considering two countries, which route do you plan using to enter either?

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Hadampson(m): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2022
SKhanmi:
Can't you guys learn a better skill and go remote? Researching about many of this countries and reading foreigners experiences in Japan on 4chan would make you realize you can't really expect most of them to give you more returns than what their average citizens already make unless you are into importation or business.

Been eyeing the German language but man, na die. Still if I'm going to end up there, I'll definitely learn the language to blend in, maybe get some local experience then go fully remote, work with American companies etc.

That way you can make more while living almost anywhere, that is if tax doesn't eat up most of your income.

German is one of the easiest language to learn for an English speaker. Just devote time and see how it goes.

Prost.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Hadampson(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
The only Asia Language I want to learn is South Korea
And that's probably the easiest Asian language according to Nas Daily.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Hadampson(m): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Gerrard59:

I am curious,

Have you been to Japan? If yes, how long did you stay there? What level of education did you attain? Which school; national, private or public? What did you study? When learning Japanese, did you learn via physical or online classes?

P.S. I was a postgraduate student at an Imperial University.

I saw your earlier reply to Peacefull, you are right about folks who want to japa to know what to expect when going to a new country. Japan could be a stepping stone to say the US or Australia esp if the person has a scholarship. On the other hand, there are many Nigerians in Japan, in fact, the highest of Africans (most are Igbos). They are doing well and work in top firms. The issue is that some Nigerians believe when they japa, they can continue to behave as they did in Nigeria or expect things to be the same. That is entirely untrue. The same holds when an Akwa Ibomite relocates to Sokoto, things cannot be the same, especially if the person is a female. Adaption is an important feature of humans, people should learn to adapt.

I see now.

The issue is mostly from oyibos (weebos as they tend behave like one) who instead of going to the university and learn an actual course (relevant one o) go to language schools. Language schools offer one skill, which is how to speak and write Japanese. The problem is that speaking and writing Japanese is what everyone does. It is like a Nigerian going to learn German in Germany yet complains about the scarcity of professional jobs. The question is: other than how to speak German to actual Germans, what value-added skill does the person has? Regarding software jobs, there are many jobs. Again, the problem is that some people are misinformed and do not know leetcode. No Japanese firm will go through the hassle of procuring the COE for someone who cannot leetcode when there are many grads from Tokyo Tech, Todai, Kyodai, Keio etc., it makes no business sense. How does going to a language school help a software firm? If the person learnt leetcode up to 1500 questions, apply to Raukten or Mercari or Sony, no knowledge of Japanese will not affect the person. In fact, the firm will gladly pay for Japanese classes for such people. Ask Indians who work in those firms how they did it. It is strictly leetcode. One sign of Kanji, dem no sabi. But to expect Hitachi or Nomura to employ a foreigner because the person can speak Japanese is unrealistic.

Additionally, this is the reason I warn our people not to follow oyibos in everything they do. A Brit will move to Japan to do language classes, find a job that pays 250K yen per month can always move back to the UK or marry one Japanese woman who likes white men even when the white man no get money, obtains a spousal visa and begins to rant on Japan Today comment section. But as a Nigerian or black African, go to a university (preferably the top ten and only national universities as private ones are expensive), study a good course, preferably STEM (no go study Japanese history o. You don't/can't know Japanese history more than them. Even Chinese who make up almost half of foreign students don't study that kind of course. Mostly well-fed oyibos do so), LEARN the language like your life depends on it, the aptitude tests, network across your professors, fellow students and everyone who is interested and open to network.

Your quotes are always on point boss. You are one of the few knowledgeable Nigerians on this forum that i look up to. Thank you for this sir.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Gerrard59(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hadampson:

Your quotes are always on point boss. You are one of the few knowledgeable Nigerians on this forum that i look up to. Thank you for this sir.

My pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 3:37am On Oct 22, 2022
2Radii:
Dont mention ma'am

Wait.. An Igbo man?? shocked shocked shocked u mean he's an igbo?, Chaii!!!
Hmm, hmm
Hmm, well. Happy married life.

Nothing dangerous about Nigeria, tho there are issues of insecurities here and there but not in every part of the country.
Sebi we are having many whitemen in the country doing their job and are living fine. What one need to do is to be watchful.
So i shall be expecting u here soon.

Yes! My husband is a Igbo man! smiley

Thank you so much!
I really hope I can visit Nigeria one day!
Sometimes I'm still watching Nigeria on YouTube. Very interesting to me!

Anyway, I'm so sorry about very late reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Cars Collide With An Okada On Eko Bridge (Photos) / Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa / Flood: Owutu-ishawo Ikorodu Residents Cry Out As Flood Takes Over Their Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.