Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan (23500 Views)

Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Eaztzide:

Oh yeah! You're right with the Indo-European roots and the Romance. Italian is in the same family with Spanish also. Latin relations.

Ain't gonna lie. Noun genders are frustrating. How can you tell me I've to say a different word just because I'm talking about another sex. Or that non-animate things have genders.
Lol!
I swear. Conjugations aren't even as bad as noun genders. Rock get gender self undecided
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Eaztzide: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I swear. Conjugations aren't even as bad as noun genders. Rock get gender self undecided

Like! Table, chair,... We that are English speakers don't even know what we're enjoying.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Love800(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tank u but u havent answered my question. My question is, are there places here dat one can go nd get tutored or i should go nd settle in japan nd learn it. Wich one?
LienwaltAbel:

Learn to speak it first and foremost. Then learn to recognise all the kana and a bit of kanji. I just remembered that sometimes when kanji is used in a word or sentence, they write some kana characters above it to help people to identify the word.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by biosystech: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Love800:
Tank u but u havent answered my question. My question is, are there places here dat one can go nd get tutored or i should go nd settle in japan nd learn it. Wich one?
Download Duolingo on your phone, sign up and choose the language you want to learn. It helps seriously!

Ich habe von Duolingo ein bisschen deutsch gelernt und sprechen!

Or Watashi wa nihongo gakkou no gakusei desu! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Naijatask: 12:23am On Sep 01, 2022
peacefull:

Hello, LienwaltAbel san!

Yes, Japan have many issues.
My opinion is no countries are perfect just like humans. No one is perfect.
Japan and Japanese peoples are not perfect.
We have a lot of issues.

Oh.... No....
Yes! sexual abuse... Many many Hentai in here.
Very disgusting!

Thank you so much for your kind words about Japanese peoples! I appreciate you!!

I'm still sad about Abe san.
To me, I'm feeling like Japan is no more safe.
I think many Japanese peoples are feeling like this now.
Many many bad things happened. Every day have bad news.
Maybe because I have never been to another countries that's why I can easily to have this kind of feel.
And I have some Hentai experience like someone chased me, someone entered my house to stolen my lingeries, someone came to around my house every 2 or 3 months to peeping my house, someone hiding and doing masterbate on the street to showed me what he is doing etc.
I don't remember how many times I called police to help.
Only this my experience making me here is not safe.

I think I'm getting to understand than before!
Thank you so much!

One of interesting about "country has nothing for us" is some Japanese peoples are also saying like that.
Like they said "Japan is world ATM", "Japanese government is very kind for foreigners or other countries, But ignoring own citizens", "throw a lot of our money (tax) for helping other countries, But don't wanna help own peoples" etc.

Yes, I think so, not easy for foreigners to get work especially permanent work in here.
But like my prefecture have assist for foreigners who wanna start business in here.
I'm checking about it now.
Not from overseas, for someone who is already living here and have visa.
Of course they have some requirements.

Anyway, Thank you so much for taking your time!
I really appreciate you!
And I'm very sorry for I maybe misunderstood you. I'm apologies you.

Konbanwa peacefull San.

I've always loved Japan even since I started watching anime 5 years ago.

Does anime portray the Japanese culture I see? Like the wife always in her traditional kimono robe while serving food to her husband?

2 Likes

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Love800:
I don't know about any extra classes here in Nigeria, but I'm sure there are. Find one and learn there. So yes, you should definitely learn here because you'd be intimidated if you try learning it there.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Fucklove:
I just pray Peacefull will give me Japanese Visa for free cry embarassed

Oh.... Noooo....!
Please don't cry cry

If I'm a giving visa person, maybe I will be a very very strict person and maybe nobody wanna apply Japan visa again! cheesy

Sorry, joking! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2022
papiilo:
I thought Japanese also speak Chinese language

Really?!

We are Japanese, not Chinese.
We speak Japanese smiley

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=Mezigo post=116216776][/quote]

Sorry, What is meaning good work?

I wanna understand very well!
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Agbebakun22:
Hey peacefull long time. How've you been doing? Have u and your resolved the marrital issues?

Hello! Agbebakun22 san!
How are you?

Oh! Yes!
But I thought I got to know about my husband is married in Nigeria 2013.
I was so emotionally and I wrote about it yesterday.

But No, he denied it.
I'm still trusting him. We are still good!

Thank you so much for asking!
I appreciate you!!

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

The police really needs to do something about these "hentai" (perverts in English). Especially the ones I hear that harass women on trains.

They are trying!
Not every train, But polices are inside train sometimes.
Peoples will not know they are police.
Because they don't wear police uniform.

I had Hentai experience.
But I still have not that kind of experience.
I really can't understand Hentai.
They should go to sexual place.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2022
peacefull:

They are trying!
Not every train, But polices are inside train sometimes.
Peoples will not know they are police.
Because they don't wear police uniform.

I had Hentai experience.
But I still have not that kind of experience.
I really can't understand Hentai.
They should go to sexual place.
Okay. I'm really sorry for that.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2022
peacefull:

Hello! Agbebakun22 san!
How are you?

Oh! Yes!
But I thought I got to know about my husband is married in Nigeria 2013.
I was so emotionally and I wrote about it yesterday.

But No, he denied it.
I'm still trusting him. We are still good!

Thank you so much for asking!
I appreciate you!!
Nigerian men! Pocohantas, come and see somethinggrin
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2022
2Radii:
Which ur corntree??

When did Japan become ur home corntree??

Awon omo abule-egba yii sha.

Sorry, What is corntree?
Corn? I checked it, But I can't find out what is meaning corntree.

But seems like "country".
Oh! maybe you use it like my Katakana English?! cheesy

Since I was born, Japan is my home corntree!
I was born in here, grew up here and still living here!
So, Yesss! Japan is my home corntreeeee!!

Sorry, I can't read this embarassed
Nigerian language?

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2022
biosystech:
The bolded, true. I only know how to speak and understand a bit but once I come across the kanji or katakana form of writing, I switch off. I have only been able to understand a bit of some like ichi, ni, san, yon, go, roku, nana, hachi, kyuu, juu and desu, n. If written in romaji, I can translate a bit. eg: Boku no namae wa Biosys desu. Nijeiria shussin desu!

Maybe I'll learn the writings after learning how to speak. grin

CC: peacefull

Wow!!
I can see "僕の名前はBiosysです。ナイジェリア出身です!" smiley

Hello! Biosys san! smiley
My name is peacefull. I'm from Japan!

Did you use translator?

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Draslo:

This was so easy to understand. You're absolutely right. It's easy to learn to speak any language. Writing is completely different especially when the said language don't use Latin alphabets

Noooo, this was not easy to me embarassed
And I don't think speak Japanese is easy.
Speak Japanese for friends or close peoples, maybe not difficult.
But speak Japanese to friends and speak Japanese to elderly peoples, at work place etc, that's different.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by pocohantas(f): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

No be today na. She created a thread then I think and some Nlders told her the truth because all the signs were there. However, some of your evil brothers (you know who), said simps and feminists were about to destroy an innocent man. Like we don’t know ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Zombiedients:

Don't worry about that guy....he is just a noise maker and constitutes noise pollution.

I have lived in Japan for many years and I love it.

I have traveled to other parts of the world and I still can't find any country closer to Japan in moral, respect and discipline.

Oh! No, No, Noooo!
Not noise maker. Please don't say like that, Please.
He is sharing about his experience and sharing about Japanese language.
I really appreciate him!

Wow!!
You have lived in Japan?!
I'm glad to heard that!!

Thank you so much for your kind words about Japan!
I appreciate you!!

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2022
BJanta:

I like you , especial your kindness, candour and honesty. Japanese must be an extremely nice, gentle and patient people from the tone of your posts.

Thank you so much for your kind words!
I appreciate you!!

Oh! Yesss!
Here have many many good peoples like any other countries!
Just like Nigeria! I have met many many good Nigerian peoples on this website! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Nwaotu10:

I would love to migrate to japan and possibly marry a Japanese woman.
Any help? grin grin

Oh! Really?!
Migrate to marry with a Japanese woman?

Sorry, I can't help you.
I wish you to good luck!! smiley
Please don't get a bad Japanese woman like me! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Naijatask:

Konbanwa peacefull San.

I've always loved Japan even since I started watching anime 5 years ago.

Does anime portray the Japanese culture I see? Like the wife always in her traditional kimono robe while serving food to her husband?

Konbanwa! Naijatask san!

Thank you so much for writing Japanese to me!
I appreciate you!!

Wow!! You love Japan?
Thank you so much! I'm very happy to hear that!
I really appreciate you!!

No, peoples don't wearing Kimono daily these days.
That's old days.
Even my both late grandma (dad side and mom side) didn't wear Kimono daily.
Maybe they wear it daily when they were young.
But peoples wear it ceremonial occasions, coming up age ceremony etc.
And some peoples love Kimono and they are wearing it daily.

3 Likes

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by peacefull(f): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Sorry, What is funny to you?
Because I said I still wanna trust my husband?
I know I maybe sound like funny to some peoples.
I know maybe some peoples laughing at me.
But I wanna trust him and I wanna be with him.
That's making me happy.
Is that so funny? or so bad?

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by 2Radii: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2022
peacefull:

Sorry, What is corntree?
Corn? I checked it, But I can't find out what is meaning corntree.

But seems like "country".
Oh! maybe you use it like my Katakana English?! cheesy

Since I was born, Japan is my home corntree!
I was born in here, grew up here and still living here!
So, Yesss! Japan is my home corntreeeee!!

Sorry, I can't read this embarassed
Nigerian language?

When we want to make a mockery of a particular country we change it to corntree in Nigeria grin

Sorry i didn't know u re a japanese, my bad..am sorry for the lousiness, forgive my manners grin

What i said using my native language is(in translation) All these Abule-egba dwellers sha...

But wait, if truly u re a Japanese, how come u know about a forum in down-down Nigeria?? Have u even bn to this part of the world before??

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2022
peacefull:

Sorry, What is funny to you?
Because I said I still wanna trust my husband?
I know I maybe sound like funny to some peoples.
I know maybe some peoples laughing at me.
But I wanna trust him and I wanna be with him.
That's making me happy.
Is that so funny? or so bad?
It's not funny honestly. It's painfully annoying. Don't trust that man because I as a Nigerian guy know how terrible most Nigerian men are. I am not saying that Nigerian women are not bad too, but men wahala too much. That man is using you divorce his silly ass and move on. The only idiots that will be laughing at you are his fellow Nigerian friends that would be encouraging him to continue using you. Drop his ass.

2 Likes

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2022
pocohantas:

No be today na. She created a thread then I think and some Nlders told her the truth because all the signs were there. However, some of your evil brothers (you know who), said simps and feminists were about to destroy an innocent man. Like we don’t know ourselves.
Person just tire. The day that I will wake up outside Nigeria ehn. I go go church do Thanksgiving despite being non religious. Ah. Government terrible, citizens nothing to speak about. This is how they go around dragging the name of Nigeria in the mud, then they'll tell you that you must be proud of Nigeria. Haba be.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2022
The only Asia Language I want to learn is South Korea
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by papiilo(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2022
peacefull:

Really?!

We are Japanese, not Chinese.
We speak Japanese smiley
yeah. OMG! I was surprised never thought so. I thought Japan and China were one both interms of culture n anguage.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Love800(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Ok. I appreciate
LienwaltAbel:

I don't know about any extra classes here in Nigeria, but I'm sure there are. Find one and learn there. So yes, you should definitely learn here because you'd be intimidated if you try learning it there.
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Love800(m): 9:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Tank u. I appreciate
biosystech:
Download Duolingo on your phone, sign up and choose the language you want to learn. It helps seriously!

Ich habe von Duolingo ein bisschen deutsch gelernt und sprechen!

Or Watashi wa nihongo gakkou no gakusei desu! wink
Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by Gerrard59(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Thank you ma'am. I was equally shocked like you. That just showed me that no matter how nice a country looks, it's still got some deep issues within. I'm still going to do further research when I have the time.

I am curious,

Have you been to Japan? If yes, how long did you stay there? What level of education did you attain? Which school; national, private or public? What did you study? When learning Japanese, did you learn via physical or online classes?

P.S. I was a postgraduate student at an Imperial University.

I saw your earlier reply to Peacefull, you are right about folks who want to japa to know what to expect when going to a new country. Japan could be a stepping stone to say the US or Australia esp if the person has a scholarship. On the other hand, there are many Nigerians in Japan, in fact, the highest of Africans (most are Igbos). They are doing well and work in top firms. The issue is that some Nigerians believe when they japa, they can continue to behave as they did in Nigeria or expect things to be the same. That is entirely untrue. The same holds when an Akwa Ibomite relocates to Sokoto, things cannot be the same, especially if the person is a female. Adaption is an important feature of humans, people should learn to adapt.

LienwaltAbel:

Do your research man, I am not there. Apart from discussions and a lot of research I don't really know much about the place. All I can say is that many who go there end up as English teachers, or software developers(quite rare)

I see now.

The issue is mostly from oyibos (weebos as they tend behave like one) who instead of going to the university and learn an actual course (relevant one o) go to language schools. Language schools offer one skill, which is how to speak and write Japanese. The problem is that speaking and writing Japanese is what everyone does. It is like a Nigerian going to learn German in Germany yet complains about the scarcity of professional jobs. The question is: other than how to speak German to actual Germans, what value-added skill does the person has? Regarding software jobs, there are many jobs. Again, the problem is that some people are misinformed and do not know leetcode. No Japanese firm will go through the hassle of procuring the COE for someone who cannot leetcode when there are many grads from Tokyo Tech, Todai, Kyodai, Keio etc., it makes no business sense. How does going to a language school help a software firm? If the person learnt leetcode up to 1500 questions, apply to Raukten or Mercari or Sony, no knowledge of Japanese will not affect the person. In fact, the firm will gladly pay for Japanese classes for such people. Ask Indians who work in those firms how they did it. It is strictly leetcode. One sign of Kanji, dem no sabi. But to expect Hitachi or Nomura to employ a foreigner because the person can speak Japanese is unrealistic.

Additionally, this is the reason I warn our people not to follow oyibos in everything they do. A Brit will move to Japan to do language classes, find a job that pays 250K yen per month can always move back to the UK or marry one Japanese woman who likes white men even when the white man no get money, obtains a spousal visa and begins to rant on Japan Today comment section. But as a Nigerian or black African, go to a university (preferably the top ten and only national universities as private ones are expensive), study a good course, preferably STEM (no go study Japanese history o. You don't/can't know Japanese history more than them. Even Chinese who make up almost half of foreign students don't study that kind of course. Mostly well-fed oyibos do so), LEARN the language like your life depends on it, the aptitude tests, network across your professors, fellow students and everyone who is interested and open to network.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by MikeyOz: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
TL; DR : Forget about japaing to Japan if you can't devote tons of hours of your time to learning how to read, write and speak Japanese. kiss

Now the Japanese speak only Japanese. Well, this doesn't seem like much, but it is much. You have to learn Japanese to be able to have day to day conversations with people, read billboards and signs, and most importantly: get a job or even school there. Japanese in Japan is as essential as water. So what do you do. You can change your dream country probably to New Zealand, Australia or whatever English speaking country you love or you could sit down and learn this piece of shite of a language.

Japanese is easy to speak. Within a month (of dedicated learning) you'd be quite comfortable with it. Just like me. Ohaiyō gozaimasu, Watashi wa Eiberu desu. This means Good morning, I am Abel. Note that I changed the spelling of my name because the Japanese usually change English names to suit their tongue.

Since it seems so easy, why am I making it look hard? Number one, Japanese don't use the Latin alphabet at all. So that crap I wrote up there is shit. Number two, the writing system of the Japanese is extremely difficult to master.

Japanese has two writing systems: kana and Kanji. Kana is further divided into hiragana and katakana while kanji is just kanji. Kana is easy as it is very close to the alphabet system of writing and is kind of constant (what you read is what you pronounce) but kanji on the other hand is just silly.

Kanji was directly copied from the Chinese hanzhi system centuries ago before kana was made by a Japanese Buddhist monk. İt is like the Egyptian hieroglyphics, but instead of having nice beautiful wholesome drawings, you have some ugly set of characters that require you to decrypt their meanings. The worst thing about kanji is not even how silly and unrelated the characters are to their meanings most of the time, the worst thing about it is it's unbelievable size. This piece of shite of a system has over 5000 characters/radicals and hell even after learning the so-called 3000 or 2500 average, you'd still meet a new one one day. Oh and I forgot to mention another annoying shit about the kanji system: it's pronunciation when used in a word is hardly ever consistent. For example this character 日 is normally pronounced nichi, but in this word 日本 it becomes Nihon that is Japan. This looks easy but what about this 3日, it's pronunciation is now jitsu. grin you see, this is even worse than English's terrible spelling system.

Having said this, if you have two years to waste, you can waste it learning Japanese or you can learn something like German or Finnish and head to these countries (i think Finnish is easier). However, you could just go to an English speaking country and put the work aside.

I used to learn this stuff with a friend back then in secondary school. I was more focused on Japanese and knew a little of Korean
While my friend was very good at Korean and just knew some phrases in Japanese

We did it for the fun of learning a foreign language.

I learned more of hiragana, "a fragmentary kana" for more than a year

This led me to making alot of Japanese friends, females mostly tongue
Majority of them are naturally warm and welcoming

I would say
- They like it when they see a foreigner trying to learn their language.

They added me up to some of their groups especially for the case of 3 peculiar girls.
Sometimes we had FaceTime, they got to ask alot of cranky questions about us - Nigerians grin

Lol, was a smooth experience
But in general, I would say learning Japanese isn't so hard especially when compared to something like 'Mandarin Chinese'

Like a saying goes, "If you want to learn a language fast, just learn the insults first grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Gerrard59:

I am curious,

Have you been to Japan? If yes, how long did you stay there? What level of education did you attain? Which school; national, private or public? What did you study? When learning Japanese, did you learn via physical or online classes?

P.S. I was a postgraduate student at an Imperial University.

I saw your earlier reply to Peacefull, you are right about folks who want to japa to know what to expect when going to a new country. Japan could be a stepping stone to say the US or Australia esp if the person has a scholarship. On the other hand, there are many Nigerians in Japan, in fact, the highest of Africans (most are Igbos). They are doing well and work in top firms. The issue is that some Nigerians believe when they japa, they can continue to behave as they did in Nigeria or expect things to be the same. That is entirely untrue. The same holds when an Akwa Ibomite relocates to Sokoto, things cannot be the same, especially if the person is a female. Adaption is an important feature of humans, people should learn to adapt.

I see now.

The issue is mostly from oyibos (weebos as they tend behave like one) who instead of going to the university and learn an actual course (relevant one o) go to language schools. Language schools offer one skill, which is how to speak and write Japanese. The problem is that speaking and writing Japanese is what everyone does. It is like a Nigerian going to learn German in Germany yet complains about the scarcity of professional jobs. The question is: other than how to speak German to actual Germans, what value-added skill does the person has? Regarding software jobs, there are many jobs. Again, the problem is that some people are misinformed and do not know leetcode. No Japanese firm will go through the hassle of procuring the COE for someone who cannot leetcode when there are many grads from Tokyo Tech, Todai, Kyodai, Keio etc., it makes no business sense. How does going to a language school help a software firm? If the person learnt leetcode up to 1500 questions, apply to Raukten or Mercari or Sony, no knowledge of Japanese will not affect the person. In fact, the firm will gladly pay for Japanese classes for such people. Ask Indians who work in those firms how they did it. It is strictly leetcode. One sign of Kanji, dem no sabi. But to expect Hitachi or Nomura to employ a foreigner because the person can speak Japanese is unrealistic.

Additionally, this is the reason I warn our people not to follow oyibos in everything they do. A Brit will move to Japan to do language classes, find a job that pays 250K yen per month can always move back to the UK or marry one Japanese woman who likes white men even when the white man no get money, obtains a spousal visa and begins to rant on Japan Today comment section. But as a Nigerian or black African, go to a university (preferably the top ten and only national universities as private ones are expensive), study a good course, preferably STEM (no go study Japanese history o. You don't/can't know Japanese history more than them. Even Chinese who make up almost half of foreign students don't study that kind of course. Mostly well-fed oyibos do so), LEARN the language like your life depends on it, the aptitude tests, network across your professors, fellow students and everyone who is interested and open to network.
Very informative. You should create a topic about this post. It will help a lot of people here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood: Owutu-ishawo Ikorodu Residents Cry Out As Flood Takes Over Their Houses / French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.