Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:37 AM

The Siblings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Siblings (213 Views)

Why You Need To Be Friends With The Siblings And Friends Of Your Intending Spous / Have you Seen Your Siblings Naked On Social Media? / Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Siblings by vincentawe04(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
The Siblings
One comfortably warm afternoon in October, I was taking a nap in my room, having exhausted myself with several hours of freestyle practice. There was no one else in the house, so the sound of the front door opening and closing, followed by girlish giggles on the stair, half woke me. Then some part of my brain registered that the giggling was a conversation between two different voices and I came fully awake, though some instinct kept me from moving.

I recognized the other voice as belonging to Patty Jensen, who was also on the swim team and was one of Alex's best girl friends. Patty was a cute little blonde with large, blue, innocent eyes, a snub nose, and a wide, sensuous mouth filled with very white teeth. Her pale, wavy hair swung against the nape of her neck in a ponytail and she tanned nicely. She was shorter than Alex by a couple of inches but somewhat meatier (my unconsidered opinion before that afternoon); she had been one of the first girls in Alex's class to buy a bra because she actually needed it.

Yet she was both a popular date and well-liked by the other girls in her group -- no small achievement. She seemed to be smitten with the idea of love and sex but was still uneasy about the reality. She also exuded pheromones uncontrollably and the reaction and attention of the boys who wandered within range often bewildered her.

Alex ushered Patty into her room across the hall and gave her door a halfhearted shove; it stood open a foot, but privacy was not something we had ever taken seriously Upstairs. I lay on my bed in my cutoffs, casually eavesdropping, until I picked up the words "bikini" and "sexy." What in the world was going on?....see more

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Her (cont.) / Death Is Man Last Enemy To Fight, Only Few Survives. / WWE Live Free Streams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.