Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians (21753 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? / "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Elidrisy20: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wetin concern US with naija PVC,dey should ask zelensky to get his PVC to join EU/NATO
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by PlanktonX: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:
... Obi igbo people say Na because of Obi grin

Those guys are really wining online

Reality check.. Obi remains 99% igbo and igbo Catholic thing... and 1% of Nigerians from kaduna and Jos and few Benue .( Tiv)

Power to the people
North 2023

OBIdient 2023 is not about Peter Obi nor Labour Party, it is about doing the right thing to set the future straight for the up coming generation.

OBIdient is equal to accountability, Transparency and Equity.
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Chillp44: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Obedience is better than sacrifice
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Goodnigga: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zico5:
We should all get our voter's card and vote for whom we think is capable. Though nobody is a saint as we all see in a man we believed could do the job. But I will try Jagaban again with my vote cos I don't trust these people shouting Obedient up and down. I will follow my heart and vote Jagaban. His antecedent in Lagos state alone is testament to this, I just hope to see an assemblage of technocrats that will take Nigeria to the promised land. Nigeria shall be better again.
May Jagaban happen to you!!!
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Righteousness02: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:
... Obi igbo people say Na because of Obi grin

Those guys are really wining online

Reality check.. Obi remains 99% igbo and igbo Catholic thing... and 1% of Nigerians from kaduna and Jos and few Benue .( Tiv)

Power to the people
North 2023

How many Igbo(s) are contesting?

Try bring out another like a Joe Igbokwe as candidate
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by unclejb2(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
adioolayi:
Getting PVC is a small challenge to voter apathy..

Will the citizens ready to sacrifice their convenience and travel to where their polling unit is on election Day

Are they ready to book an hotel near their polling unit, in case they have relocated to another city, just to be able to vote on Election day

Are dey ready to queue and not complain, either rainy or sunny on election Day, just to cast their ballot

Won't they say, they can't do any of the above, afterall their votes doesn't count, or politicians are the same syndrome

That's the big issue we need to address...Not even GET YOUR PVC.

There is enough PVC, with many millions uncollected...Voters turnout usually around 20-25% ...That's the bigger issue!!!
you can make the nearest polling unit to your house your polling unit....

from the comfort and convenience of your phone
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Frigga13: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Righteousness02:

How many Igbo(s) are contesting?

Try bring out another like a Joe Igbokwe as candidate

One no even sure for them..
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by kayusely70(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
adioolayi:

Will the citizens ready to sacrifice their convenience and travel to where their polling unit is on election Day

Are they ready to book an hotel near their polling unit, in case they have relocated to another city, just to be able to vote on Election day

Are dey ready to queue and not complain, either rainy or sunny on election Day, just to cast their ballot

Won't they say, they can't do any of the above, afterall their votes doesn't count, or politicians are the same syndrome

There is enough PVC, with many millions uncollected...Voters turnout usually around 20-25% ...That's the bigger issue!!!
You've captured it well! Voters apathy on election days is the main concern!
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Okay we are ready.
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Zeezenho: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zico5:
We should all get our voter's card and vote for whom we think is capable. Though nobody is a saint as we all see in a man we believed could do the job. But I will try Jagaban again with my vote cos I don't trust these people shouting Obedient up and down. I will follow my heart and vote Jagaban. His antecedent in Lagos state alone is testament to this, I just hope to see an assemblage of technocrats that will take Nigeria to the promised land. Nigeria shall be better again.

Jagathief is out of the equation w need nigerian fixed this time no more despirate thieft in aso rock.
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
adioolayi:

There's room to transfer your voting unit to a location close to you..
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by nnamdi640: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jack500:
Yes o

My PVC and that of my family is for BAT.
Voting for mr billion vans shows that you don't love this country. Some one that order for two billion vans, that means the first billion van was filled up in order to ask for the second. This is a country were university lecturers are on strike for 4months just because fg claimed they don't have such money for their demand yet some people like your hero are operating billion vans. I pity your generation. Again some bought forms worth 100million and you don't want obedient to save you. We must vote them out so that they will know that power belong to the masses
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by LAFOCUZY: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jack500:
Yes o

That shouldn't be. Make a change. Change the direction of this country from these old folks and their parties. They will NOT do anything new. It will be same old same old...same paddy paddy government.

The scorecard is the current state of the country. Nearly 80% of people that will work with these folks and make decisions concerning the direction the country will go, will be those who in one way or another and at sometime have been involved in the governance of this country. And if this country is still like this........it's their scorecard. Don't look further.

Regardless of how good the money you are paid and what opportunity electing this people may afford you or what you have been promised, be an instrument of good and change. Keep in mind the money might finish earlier than planned since it's awof or you make a poor investment or the money will deminshed by FX movement and inflation and the opportunity might not materialize or promised fulfilled

Don't take money. Make a change

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by rikithor(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Let the US,EU,UK,UNO,ECOWAS and all these ghostly bodies face front!

All the destroyings, burnings and killings reported to them as petitions since 2014 by Buhari's fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, bandits and kidnappers and the suspicion that this government is behind these insecurity.What have they done?

CAN PFN ECWA,HURIWA and others also wrote several times,no concrete response yet from neither ICC,EU,UK,US, Ecowas and others.

US quite knows the problem of Nigeria electoral provesses is never in voting ONLY ,but it's in repeated interferences and manipulation of results to favour APC ruling party aided by Nigerian University professors, legalise by Nigerian electo-Judicial process aka Electoral Tribunals,all these Agencies are headed by Buhari's kinsmen, hausafulanis.

Make una better learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
adioolayi:

Whether or Nigeria remains,

let there be my progress!!! !!!!!!!

Fixed!!!!!

If that's enough, let the worst happen!!!
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Freelance363: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Waste of time. They will turn a blind eye as the elction is rigged.
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Concord23(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Good one from the US government. They are indirectly telling Obi supporters to get ready to vote for the people's choice Peter Obi. Nigerians oya make all us go collect our PVC so as to be OBIdient to our dear country

OBI matter ehh, I registered for my PVC today, am so happyyyyyyy.
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Lovelive: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Good one from the US government. They are indirectly telling Obi supporters to get ready to vote for the people's choice Peter Obi. Nigerians oya make all us go collect our PVC so as to be OBIdient to our dear country
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by GentleRay: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mumu people, you think the US has the people in heart, they are more concerned about their interests. They don't mind supporting a thief to get there, so far is in their interest. No wonder Fela said, " there will appoint a Nigeria with low mentality" like Bubu.
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by osato45: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
adioolayi:

Now you can change your previous polling unit to somewhere very close to you
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by dragunov: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
inforesource:
Most Nigerians need to be OBIDIENCE to the law of the land by performing their Civic responsibilities.

It is their civic duty to vote but not for Obi. Stop this poorly executed mind bending.
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Ypp1: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Really
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by IgOga(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Joe Biden should warn INEC to stop frustrating Obidient Nigerians

grin grin grin I hope you won't be shouting Biafra when the results of the election starts coming out...
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:

But they never agreed APC won the election even when deh don't have a candidate on the ballot
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by arantess: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
flamingREED:
grin cheesy

What a time to be alive!
E sweet die grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by franxalive(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
tibatobi:
ibo people are always abusive and can never rule Nigeria...

Your Vote is not even needed for obi to emerge.... So take it EASY...sake of undue HIGH BP undecided
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zico5:

Jagaban is trying bt corruption won't allow him. Look at hoe slow the development in lagos has been since fashola and even fashola same Jagaban opposed his 2nd term initially and then opposed his ministerial appointment, used ambode to attack him then Ambode gave him same treatment and he brought sanwolu the puppet.

Corruption and greed won't allow Jagaban perform in these serious times besides his age factor.

Then touts will be empowered to wreck more havoc. No sir.

I would have voted Osinbajo if tinubu supported him bt greed no allow am. We move.
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by tibatobi: 12:56am On Jun 23, 2022
franxalive:

Your Vote is not even needed for obi to emerge.... So take it EASY...sake of undue HIGH BP undecided
grin ibo wey be say then be idol worshipers... They will come to Lagos and be forming Christian,December dey will go to there villages to worship there idol.....claiming obidient is a christian....ahamadioha people
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Jack500:
Yes o

Useless casting
Re: 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians by udeh3(m): 5:10am On Jun 23, 2022
adioolayi:

Simply visiting INEC office, this should be sorted out. It's voter's registration that's the issue, but transfer of polling unit can still go on. All LG Secretariat has INEC office domiciled there in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erhiatake Ibori Wins House Of Assembly Seat In Delta State / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.