Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon (24491 Views)

See Why ASUU Will Never Go On Strike If Peter Obi Wins (PHOTOS) / Ngige: ASUU Strike Won’t Happen, Funds Are Available / ASUU Will End Strike Before January 15 - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by whysquare4real(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
BibleStoreng:
We hope undergraduates can return to school as soon as possible
Postgraduate students are also affected by the strike too. This strike has really affected my plans.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by starz100: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lies as usual. Let them continue until foreign unis and countries will discredit and step down our certificates.

This whole strike is becoming like a stale milk, ASUU not shifting ground , FG not bulging, so when will they resolve the issues? Are they waiting till Buhari leaves office or what, because that is what it seems like.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by MrBONE2(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ngige is failure

And a palmwine tapper for that matter Bwana grin
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by cerpvad(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
APC will soon start campaign for presidential election. With academic activities grounded in all Nigerian universities, how will APC market itself to Nigerians during the campaigns?
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Starhearts: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
JosephXavier:

I used to think that morons exist only in movies and zoos but you just proved me wrong

Listen to your self, look around you

Are you proud of your community?

I guess you're another bastard from a doomed generationally psychotic family transcending from all the history of your generation that have traded his senses for garbage stew or rotten butter and cheese

I guess your father ejaculated his maggot infested spermatozoa into your mother's cesspool to form a mentally deranged vagabond

I'm so sorry to them because they must be regretting their actions

Would it not have been better if they were barren and childless than to harbor a thought of an inept calamity being their son?

I can't blamed u it's bcis ur mother want it raw
Anoda wasted sperm sighted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Ypp1: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
How
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Goodman247: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Shame shame shame
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by BibleStoreng: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
whysquare4real:
Postgraduate students are also affected by the strike too. This strike has really affected my plans.
Oh, sorry about that. Hope it's resolved soon
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by IngsJr: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ngige will you pls keep shut we don't want to hear anything from you again. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Alexpetra: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Then old men we keep recycling has killed this country... imagine the highest money note in the country is = to 1bread

1 Like

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Taigaban: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
After students have lost one school year.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by FuckOsuPigs: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
I de tell you

Short mkpumkpu piglet grin

Buhari will soon discard him back to his Aguleri village
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Needlemover: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
AAA593:

https://punchng.com/asuull-call-off-strike-soon-says-ngige/
E no go beta for Osodeke, Ngige, Adamu Adamu, Nwajiuba and that man equine called Buhari.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Velynksbeauty(f): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
The soon is not a new thing, the question is! When?

1 Like

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by riczy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
BibleStoreng:
We hope undergraduates can return to school as soon as possible
post graduate nkor
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abeg make Dem no call am off , una go get sense by force.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Jennyjay283: 12:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Will the word "SOON" last for eternity?

1 Like

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by HRMK: 5:20am On Jun 23, 2022
HOW SOON IS THE #SOON?
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by ceeceeco: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Fira09:
Ngige carry your wahala and go ,we don't trust Any of you anymore.

Imagine a country with about 220 million people's , for about 6months now most of their students are at Home.

Because of the ASUU strike caused by governments . let's vote PETER OBI and let these nosense stop.

BUHARI administration does not value education.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by ceeceeco: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by ceeceeco: 6:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Fira09:

Imagine a country with about 220 million people's , for about 6months now most of their students are at Home.

Because of the ASUU strike caused by governments . let's vote PETER OBI and let these nosense stop.

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by ceeceeco: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Fira09:

Why will he value education when most people in his government are uneducated abokis.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2022
dollynnn:
He has silenced that unfeasible dream of his
Exactly
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by tonardo(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2022
Him never resigned?
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by uchennaq(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Nigeria government for you. As usual trying to play politics because of election. ASUU should be careful so they don't go back to square one.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by ofiko123(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Ngige get mouth sha o..Education is funny in Nigeria.. Everything is funny in Nigeria...
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Sacramento85(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2022
sinkhole:
grin In a post, I said in another two weeks and in another post I said soon and very soon.
You guys should start dusting your books as the strike is nearing its end!
All negotiations have been concluded and only the IPPIS is currently undergoing test (and the test could have finished self), the agreement is that the best of the three will be picked, hence, no matter how the results turn out there will be no quarrel!
The document presented for PMB to sign will make ASUU members to smile alot.
FG and PMB in particular is highly interested in the end to the strikes.
Did he sign it before traveling?
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Shevi443: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Help me help me e dey carry me dey go where I no know...omo am tired already gained admission since 2016 and still haven't graduated I don't have carry over its frustrating here our third born is serving now and second born about to finish her clearance and am the first born..God Abeg is the only prayer point I have left
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by sinkhole: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Sacramento85:

Did he sign it before traveling?
That one, I do not know, but they are meeting today and by tomorrow some news will be filtering in again!
FG has already agreed to so many things for ASUU, only the payment platform is an issue now and by the end of today, that should be sorted out.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Mammangaddafi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
sinkhole:
That one, I do not know, but they are meeting today and by tomorrow some news will be filtering in again!
FG has already agreed to so many things for ASUU, only the payment platform is an issue now and by the end of today, that should be sorted out.
I heard the meeting was scheduled for 4pm today. Any idea if they've started?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Food Production: FG To Employ 100,000 Graduates / ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary / Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.