Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon (24352 Views)

See Why ASUU Will Never Go On Strike If Peter Obi Wins (PHOTOS) / Ngige: ASUU Strike Won’t Happen, Funds Are Available / ASUU Will End Strike Before January 15 - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by sinkhole: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
AAA593:

Prof Brigg will return back to ASUU and ASUU to it's members. There's nothing like ippis to ASUU.

Salary alert using ippis is implementation? I laff o. You don't know what is happening?
It is alright, though I wish they get the UTAS!
Let us just wait and see and remember that they are still meeting tomorrow on this issue!
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Lawl(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Make i dey prepare i hope dem no go fail of us dis time
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Lakewise13: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
But Ngigebis the minister in charge of education
Fira09:
Ngige carry your wahala and go ,we don't trust Any of you anymore.

Imagine a country with about 220 million people's , for about 6months now most of their students are at Home.

Because of the ASUU strike caused by governments . let's vote PETER OBI and let these nosense stop.

BUHARI administration does not value education.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by ceejay80s(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
dem wan use am campaign, Una think say we be ode?

1 Like

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by inspector44(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
See failed politician
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Pootle: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
soon no be date
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Babycol(f): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abeg get out
See mouth
Soon no dey finish from him mouth
Suddenly he Dan remember say student dey house
You Dan see this mr soon height before

We should speak up we are tired of keeping silent
They take our silent as been stupid
Come 2023 we should vote wisely
With all the loans Nigeria government is collecting we can't account for it
What if you call off the strike
What about insecurities on our way while going back to our various schools
And even in school premises
Nigeria government have to have a think on how to lead this government
I can't even talk about unemployment that one is worst
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Timothyoj(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Uzomacharles: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abeg make them wait till the next 2 months...
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Whisk(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
You need not to say a word. Just call them back.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Toriagirl(f): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
It's strike that will soon call off ASUU. Rubbish!
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
Nigerian students, don't forget that APC paid deaf ear and turned a blind eye to the demands of ASUU and instead kept you at home to focus on their primaries

Education and the welfare of the youths are not on their priority list

So next year if you're voting, remember to vote for someone who will prioritize education and create jobs for our teaming youths

Both APC/PDP has failed and are alien to Nigerians

Peter Obi is the man to tackle Nigerians problem of lack/under education and curb out of school children to the barest minimum
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Teenaira: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ngige is failure

It is always difficult engaging a shot man in an argument.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Fahdiga(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Teenaira:

It is always difficult engaging a shot man in an argument.
I de tell you
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Gabbriell: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
sinkhole:
If the President put his signature, that is an implementation!
If by the end of this month there is salary alert for ASUU members, that is an implementation!
They have agreed on what to do with UTAS and IPPIS as I said before!
Forget those other Unions (SSANU, NASU and NAAT), if ASUU call-off strike today, I give them two weeks, they will all resume work grin
Na the ASUU strike dey ginger them cool

Do you have any insight as to what they have agreed on regarding UTAS and IPPIS? Because that seems to be the major problem.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by preshyusufu: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
The only way to calm this obedient movement now is to quickly call off the strike. I know it.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by sinkhole: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Gabbriell:

Do you have any insight as to what they have agreed on regarding UTAS and IPPIS? Because that seems to be the major problem.
They will test all of them and the best will be adopted!
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by ButterBurger: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
By this time, this slave is still saying soon.
Instead of giving specific date that should have been agreed on by now.
Damn...
What a mess.
Such a shitty government
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by nnamdi640: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ngige is failure
Is Ngige the president of this country or the vice president. The way some people think should be the 11th wonders of the world.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Starhearts: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
Nigerian students, don't forget that APC paid deaf ear and turned a blind eye to the demands of ASUU and instead kept you at home to focus on their primaries

Education and the welfare of the youths are not on their priority list

So next year if you're voting, remember to vote for someone who will prioritize education and create jobs for our teaming youths

Both APC/PDP has failed and are alien to Nigerians

Peter Obi is the man to tackle Nigerians problem of lack/under education and curb out of school children to the barest minimum

Learn to talk in faceless forum

'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Gabbriell: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
sinkhole:
They will test all of them and the best will be adopted!

Ok
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by JosephXavier: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Starhearts:

'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much

I used to think that morons exist only in movies and zoos but you just proved me wrong

Listen to your self, look around you

Are you proud of your community?

I guess you're another bastard from a doomed psychotic family that have traded his senses for garbage stew
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Kendrick80(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
How soon?
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by JosephXavier: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Starhearts:

I used to think that morons exist only in movies and zoos but you just proved me wrong

I guess you're another bastard from a doomed generationally psychotic family that have traded his senses for garbage stew
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by JosephXavier: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Starhearts:

I guess you're another bastard from a doomed generationally psychotic family that have traded his senses for garbage stew or rotten butter and cheese
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by JosephXavier: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Starhearts:

Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by JosephXavier: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Starhearts:

I guess you're another bastard from a doomed generationally psychotic family transcending from all the history of your generation that have traded his senses for garbage stew or rotten butter and cheese

I guess your father ejaculated his maggot infested spermatozoa into your mother's cesspool to form a mentally deranged vagabond

I'm so sorry to them because they must be regretting their actions

Would it not have been better if they were barren and childless than to harbor a thought of an inept calamity being their son?
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by JosephXavier: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Starhearts:

I have marked your handle and I must fish out who you are even if it takes tears to do

If you ever quote me again thunder will destroy your destiny

How dare you insult me?

Do you think you can stand before me out there? Or you think you can insult anybody on Nairaland

I have marked your handle and I must find out who you are, even if it will take me years to do so
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by nkemjacob2(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
If they like, let dem end it dis evening it doesnt stop d peoples mandate.
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Ijoba85: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ngige irumole to nmu 33
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by JosephXavier: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Starhearts:

You school in Cyprus and lived in Limassol

And is battling gambling addiction

Don't worry, you'll regret your actions, bastard
Re: Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon by Bluntemperor: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
AAA593:
They are just lying about UTAS chai.

Nigerians generally should not allow Dr Ngige to be part of the ASUU negotiation again because he has nothing to add.
In fact ,he has a different agenda!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout / A Nairalander Signs Out In Style (Pictures) / FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.