Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre (6246 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Many will call me a conspiracy theorist or an IPOD member but i don't care, you must swallow the truth.

What i am about to expose is what got my previous account wiped out(not Banned) from Nairaland.

The Truth of the matter:

Before the APC primaries, Mr. BAT was frustrated and was almost neglected from winning at the APC primaries.

June 2, 2022, Mr BAT said;
“This is me telling you between my life and God Almighty, Buhari called me to be his Vice President. He said because the first time he contested, he picked Okadigbo, flamboyant, Catholic, but Nigerians didn’t vote for him."
(thisdaylive.com)

This was a sign on anger at the Presidency desperation on the side of BAT;
"In a clear sign of desperation and fear that the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) might be slipping from his grasp, presidential hopeful and former governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, yesterday, declared, unequivocally, that he made Muhammadu Buhari President of Nigeria, nominated Professor Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate, and got Mr. Dapo Abiodun elected as Governor of Ogun State."
vangurdng.com

On 3rd June: Tinubu met Sultan of Sokoto in Abuja.
I think he went to report the matter to the sultan who is the paramount ruler of all muslims in Nigeria.

On 5th June: Assailants suspected to be ISWAP attacked catholics church in Ondo. Even though ISWAP did not claim responsibility coupled with the fact that there was no concrete investigation into the matter till date.

On June 6-8: In a dramatic turn of events, Mr. BAT emerged winner.

One way to prove you are a true muslim is my killing unbelivers.
So was the Owo church massacre the price Mr. BAT had to pay to emerge winner at the primaries?
Considering how he even went on to donate N50m the victims

According to saharareporters on June 15:

A radical Muslim who identified himself as Aminu Jetaun,
After congratulating Tinubu for emerging as the APC presidential candidate, cautioned him against considering a northern Christian as his running mate.

He went on to say, "You, Tinubu, make no mistake about this; do not pick a Christian as your running mate because we've yet to completely trust your own version of Islam."

So they dont trust his version of Islam because he went on to show sympathy to his victims?

Many of you are not aware but Some governors from the South East are paid and by some terror groups to allow the killing of villagers in the South East and thats why Nnamdi Kanu formed ESN.

NOTICE HOW ALL THESE STRANGE KILLING ARE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG?
Remember Obigbo?
Now Owo?

They will hide this post from audience

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Iykopee(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
If u smoke dope finish, rest for your house. No come Nairaland with dope mentality and post nonsense

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Iykopee:
If u smoke dope finish, rest for your house. No come Nairaland with dope mentality and post nonsense

Lol we never start ur hand don de shake ok

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Iykopee:

Dopeman
You like women too much

1 Like

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Rastaramsey(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
What I know is that

The massacre in owo Isn't political kiss

It is the handiwork of iswap/Boko Haram

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
What I know is that

The massacre in owo Isn't political kiss

It is the handiwork of iswap/Boko Haram

Iswap/boko harram are not cowards. They attack a place and claim responsibility.

Didnt they claim responsibility for thisday bombing in 2012?

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Ezehillary(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don't believe you
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Lexy123O: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Op is a crackhead. Might be a Methamphetamine addict.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by buckeyemedia: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vladigor:
Many will call me a conspiracy theorist or an IPOD member but i don't care, you must swallow the truth.

What i am about to expose is what got my previous account wiped out(not Banned) from Nairaland.

The Truth of the matter:

Before the APC primaries, Mr. BAT was frustrated and was almost neglected from winning at the APC primaries.

“This is me telling you between my life and God Almighty, Buhari called me to be his Vice President. He said because the first time he contested, he picked Okadigbo, flamboyant, Catholic, but Nigerians didn’t vote for him."
(thisdaylive.com)

"In a clear sign of desperation and fear that the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) might be slipping from his grasp, presidential hopeful and former governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, yesterday, declared, unequivocally, that he made Muhammadu Buhari President of Nigeria, nominated Professor Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate, and got Mr. Dapo Abiodun elected as Governor of Ogun State[/b]."
vangurdng.com

I think he went to report the matter to the sultan who is the paramount ruler of all muslims in Nigeria.

On 5th June: Assailants suspected to be ISWAP attacked catholics church in Ondo. Even though ISWAP did not claim responsibility coupled with the fact that there was no concrete investigation into the matter till date.

So was the Owo church massacre the price Mr. BAT had to pay to emerge winner at the primaries?

After congratulating Tinubu for emerging as the APC presidential candidate, cautioned him against considering a northern Christian as his running mate.

He went on to say, "You, Tinubu, make no mistake about this; do not pick a Christian as your running mate because we've yet to completely trust your own version of Islam."

So they dont trust his version of Islam because he went on to show sympathy to his victims?

Many of you are not aware but Some governors from the South East are paid and by some terror groups to allow the killing of villagers in the South East and thats why Nnamdi Kanu formed ESN.

Remember Obigbo?
Now Owo?

Vladigor you should be banned or erased again from Nairaland.

The moderators should do the needful, where is NLPolicewoman when needed?

Nonsense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Johnkay01: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dss need to track this poster.

He may give them clues on who Mastermind that heinous crime against humanity.

It is just calm interrogation, force should not be used on him.

Security need useful information from people that know much like op on Owo massacre to unravel the mystery behind it and further prevent future occurrence.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by buckeyemedia: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lexy123O:
Op is a crackhead. Might be a Methamphetamine addict.
I won’t be surprised, he is definitely on something toxic to the brain.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ezehillary:
I don't believe you

Yea
You also dont believe that President Buhari is the best President since democratic dispensation in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I won’t be surprised, he is definitely on something toxic to the brain.

No, call it remote viewing
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Johnkay01:
Dss need to track this poster

He may give them clues on who Mastermind that heinous crime against humanity

No come and track me lets meet one on one

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by buckeyemedia: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vladigor:

No, call it remote viewing
Remote viewing from Owo I believe?
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Ezehillary(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vladigor:

Yea
You also dont believe that President Buhari is the best President since democratic dispensation in nigeria.
which buhari
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Remote viewing from Owo I believe?

From my basement i see it all.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ezehillary:
which buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by iyapont: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Delete pls, don't embarrasse yourself grin
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by limeta(f): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu desperation makes this look possible

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
iyapont:
Delete pls, don't embarrasse yourself grin

Unless you are Seun Osewa
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
limeta:

Connect the dots
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vladigor:

The Truth of the matter:

(thisdaylive.com)

"In a clear sign of desperation and fear that the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) might be slipping from his grasp, presidential hopeful and former governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, yesterday, declared, unequivocally, that he made Muhammadu Buhari President of Nigeria, nominated Professor Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate, and got Mr. Dapo Abiodun elected as Governor of Ogun State."
vangurdng.com

Remember Obigbo?
Now Owo?

Connecticut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vladigor:

The Truth of the matter:

(thisdaylive.com)

vangurdng.com

Remember Obigbo?
Now Owo?

Tinubu
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Ezehillary(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vladigor:

President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
did you mean jubril el sudani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vladigor:

The Truth of the matter:

(thisdaylive.com)

vangurdng.com

Remember Obigbo?
Now Owo?

More to come
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vladigor:

The Truth of the matter:

(thisdaylive.com)

vangurdng.com

Remember Obigbo?
Now Owo?

This is just the begining
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Deborah98(f): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
We can't say for now but we've left judgement for/to God.
Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Rekhina(f): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
limeta:
Honestly

8 Likes

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deborah98:
We can't say for now but we've left judgement for/to God.

It is what it is.
Truth is stranger than fiction.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by Psiyohos: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Check my profile.
I knew before you.

You will see my post.

I called it another 9,/1

1 Like

Re: Exposed: The Truth About Owo Church Massacre by limeta(f): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rekhina:

Honestly

Tell me something new

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact Check - Did Peter Obi Own Any Residential House In Lagos? / Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails / POWER DISTRIBUTION: We Won’t Allow Firm To Operate -Edo, Ekiti, Delta Govtss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.