Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lesbians That Love Dick Are Not Attracted To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians That Love Dick Are Not Attracted To Men (430 Views)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbians That Love Dick Are Not Attracted To Men by Morrigan008: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Intimacy goes beyond penetration,it encompasses the use of hands,orals, legs etc....the idea of being a lesbian....isn't about the way the sexual act is carried out....but who the person is mentally, romantically, emotionally and Comfortably carrying the sexual act with.
In essence, as simple as caressing of bobby is...a lesbian would want a woman to do it to her rather than a man.....so being straight or homo is all in the mind

The truth is that lesbians who use dildos or natural dick love the penis.....but they don't want the man.....They want to pleasure but not the relationship....That is why you hear of relationship like just sex, no dating.....but in the end emotions always get in the way....so they just stick to the ladies

1 Like

Re: Lesbians That Love Dick Are Not Attracted To Men by Cypress042(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Where's madam vennesa, it's been long grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbians That Love Dick Are Not Attracted To Men by Bluezy13(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Are you not tired of spreading this stuff about lesbians on this platform

You may not be mature but just try and pretend to be.
Re: Lesbians That Love Dick Are Not Attracted To Men by Morrigan008: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bluezy13:
Are you not tired of spreading this stuff about lesbians on this platform

You may not be mature but just try and pretend to be.
you are a slowpoke dunce grin

It seems you don't have anything doing in your miserable life, you vagabondical dunce grin
I have conditioned your boring and miserable life to walk after me

To have a disease known as post traumatic stress disorder and that will be the death of you grin

You may not be psychologically and Mentally balanced but try to hide it even though it is difficult

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians That Love Dick Are Not Attracted To Men by Sluttymale(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Morrigan008:
Intimacy goes beyond penetration,it encompasses the use of hands,orals, legs etc....the idea of being a lesbian....isn't about the way the sexual act is carried out....but who the person is mentally, romantically, emotionally and Comfortably carrying the sexual act with.
In essence, as simple as caressing of bobby is...a lesbian would want a woman to do it to her rather than a man.....so being straight or homo is all in the mind

The truth is that lesbians who use dildos or natural dick love the penis.....but they don't want the man.....They want to pleasure but not the relationship....That is why you hear of relationship like just sex, no dating.....but in the end emotions always get in the way....so they just stick to the ladies

But do lesbians love to dominate men
Re: Lesbians That Love Dick Are Not Attracted To Men by johnkey: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Who cares about your love haha? As long as I don use you cum and I don go my house in peace, you can love the flying spaghetti monster for all I care

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Goat Pet She Calls Her Love, Attempts To Brush It... / Hard Times / Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.