Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits (18791 Views)

Sales Consultants Urgently Needed For A BANK. 60k Basic, Pension And HMO / Sales Consultants Urgently Needed For A BANK. 60k Basic, Pension And HMO / Sales Consultants Urgently Needed For A BANK. 60k Basic, Pension And HMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Jojopikin85: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Most may write it to lure you in after 6 months, they charge the goal post
God bless u. Once had the experience

2 Likes

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Oyindamolah: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
wink
Jojopikin85:
God bless u. Once had the experience
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by iswallker(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
IyaTola:
Good evening,

My younger cousin got both offer below
80k in ikoyi with pension and HMO or
80k in Ikeja with no Pension or HMO

He resides in Alimosho

Which would you choose and why?

You nor get calculator for phone

undecided
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by eedriyz(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ikeja
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by PAWG(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
IyaTola:
Good evening,

He resides in Alimosho

Choose the one with cheaper accommodation and transportation
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Pootle: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
arthurwillia:

Which rainy day? He. Can as well have a good savings for rainy day from working close to home.. if he’s not the Typ that gets sick so much hmo is nothing
Like I said there’s more to job than pension and hmo, is the job a long term thing or short term.. short term go for ikeja
long term go for ikoyi and find a way to move closer to ikoyi

rainy day wey don sock us already

2 Likes

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by akanni4: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Besides, he could get private health insurance for himself if he cares about it.
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by sherylbaky(f): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Emir01:
HMO and Pension are big deals and it also says alot about the company hiring. If you know you know.
I will go for 50k with pension and HMO than 80k anywhere.
That's how most org deceive ppl at the beginning, later u'll realize that the so called pension and hmo are being deducted from ur salary, not like they are doing it as a favor. U go home with very little at the end of the day.

It's better u keep saving as little as u can from ur salary urself bro.

3 Likes

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Yankee101: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
None?
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Ezedon(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
To get ur PVC and be OBIdient is the best

3 Likes

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by tctrills: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
IyaTola:
I don't get your argument
You don't have to get everyone's argument. Not everyone on nairaland is out to make sense
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Tayosteve(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
i have done it before, he should not try chosing ikoyi, he will resign within months unless he knows someone to squat with on the island..ikeja is okay

3 Likes

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by ppogba: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Alapojames:
He got the two job simultaneously
The same amount

The God of Peter Obi is doing wonders.

Good observation.

1 Like

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by mfm04622: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Any employer that don't offer HMO, don't touch them!

1 Like

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by ppogba: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
iswallker:

undecided

He wants advise he will most probably not make use of.
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please don't even mention HMO. The highest he will get is paracetamol and malaria drugs. Anything beyond these will be fully pay by him.

If you asked me I will prefer Ikeja. I'm currently working in island, my salary is 80k (pension +HMO) and I stay in Ayobo but you know what the company has a staff bus that takes us home. Each day I spend 800 to 900 for transportation and it really affecting me. So, just imagine I was paying for transportation to and fro what the money would have look like.

Please, he should choose wisely ooooooooo

IyaTola:
Don't you think pension is for saving for the raining days, while HMO takes cares of your health, there is a saying,your health is your wealth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by GloriousGbola: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Is this a question? Pension and hmo? And Ikoyi where you may get to hobnob with people who can give you better opportunities?

A company that provides hmo and pension with no story - that is a keeper
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by jericco1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Omo Ikeja oo
You wan die of traffic abi
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by mfm04622: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
sherylbaky:
That's how most org deceive ppl at the beginning, later u'll realize that the so called pension and hmo are being deducted from ur salary, not like they are doing it as a favor. U go home with very little at the end of the day.

It's better u keep saving as little as u can from ur salary urself bro.

He should just confirm the 80k is after all deductions. Even if the pension and HMO is deducted from 80k, in this age, why would any employers be offering employment without HMO and pension? It is even against the law not to offer insurance and pension to employees

3 Likes

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Edoziesmart(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
iswallker:

undecided

What concern calculator with the question he asked?
Or is your head paining you?

1 Like

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by ericprince(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
No one is good.
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Gryffindor: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Forget that ikoyi abi island thingy and package,it's surely with a limit cos the pension is surely coming from a 100k salary reason his take home is 80k, while the HMO would surely have a limit to it cos u can barely do any reasonable thing with it asides paracetamol.
Go with the mainland job,cos u gon spend more just to get to the island every morning as well as getting strength sapped waking up very early in the morning just to get to work

1 Like

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Skillsnigeria: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by arthurwillia(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pootle:

rainy day wey don sock us already
Lol today is the rainy day, person never chop today dey find rainy day..
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Ultimas: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
What a question!
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by AntiWailer: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ikoyi straight !!
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by swissgoldenpro2: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Both of them are great
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by shegz24(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Forget the money.

He should choose the one he can see himself having a career in.

I say this because you are likely to get future job interview invites based on the field you have experience in.

1 Like

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by aysnoopy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
deukpai:
Please don't even mention HMO. The highest he will get is paracetamol and malaria drugs. Anything beyond these will be fully pay by him.

If you asked me I will prefer Ikeja. I'm currently working in island, my salary is 80k (pension +HMO) and I stay in Ayobo but you know what the company has a staff bus that takes us home. Each day I spend 800 to 900 for transportation and it really affecting me. So, just imagine I was paying for transportation to and fro what the money would have look like.

Please, he should choose wisely ooooooooo

Please, is where you're working need employee? I'm in need of job plz. I'm a graduate
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Gryffindor: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
AntiWailer:
Ikoyi straight !!

Nah
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Offpoint1: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
DriverX:
Ikeja.

As if 80k salary isn't bad enough, you want to add stress of traffic to it? What can someone do with 20k weekly in this Lagos? That's like 4k every working day? How much be transport to ikoyi to and fro?
Naso I dey spend 4-5k daily for work... Lagos no pure grin
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by tweakdude1: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
IyaTola:
Good evening,

He resides in Alimosho

80k in ikoyi with pension and HMO or you need to factor in transport cost, after the deduction of pension and tax how much will be your net pay?
80k in Ikeja with no Pension or HMO calculate your transport at end of the month

If you choose the one of HMO for 80k your net salary should 70k after pension had been deducted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Move On After Getting Sacked / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better / Jobs At Maersk Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.