Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau (2822 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) / 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign / "Somebody Said It's Raffle Draw"- Peter Obi's Mocked Over Donations To Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Kokadomfreedom(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
The campaign for the man of the Peter Obi is really spreading like wild fire as some group of young adults used their God given talent to draw image of presidential flag bearer of Labour Party at abattoir area in jos, plateau. The love for this man is pure and real. Everywhere is Obidient. We the middle belt have declared our total for PO.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Fira09(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
The PETER OBI movements is bigger than PETER OBI himself.

On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN...

Don't sell your vote and suffer for another 4 years.

Get your PVC#

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by tillaman(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
This man is giving them sleepless night
I am not saying Peter Obi will win even though I hope he does but this coming election won’t be like every other election
The people will decide this time around
We will make this count

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by DonBenny77(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
For OBIdience is better than sacrifice

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Cubalabloo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sadly, his picture will not be drawn in Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Frigga13: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yesterday same picture .. they claim is lagosian grin

Today same picture .. claim is Jos

Tomorrow maybe Kebbi or Taraba

Obi urchins are truly funny

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Rastaramsey(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Wait and see

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by booblacain(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by inspectorg(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
My brodah!!!..... Let it spread like wild fire. grin grin grin grin

****In fact OBIdience MOVment is like open source.****

6 Likes

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Totilopussylick(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:
Yesterday same picture .. they claim is lagosian grin

Today same picture .. claim is Jos

Tomorrow maybe Kebbi or Taraba

Obi urchins are truly funny

Power to the people
North 2023
you are a chimpanzee

6 Likes

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Frigga13: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
you are a chimpanzee

Guess your parents are ..,for you to identity one..
next!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by vastolord4(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter I know say one-day you go make is proud

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by VoteTinubu2023: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
When this Obi Pandora tax haven fraudster eventually fails, at least it will put a permanent stop to any noise of third force in the future.

The funny thing about them is, after his inevitable failure, they will start cussing innocent Nigerians. Telling them they will suffer, accuse the winners of vote rigging, vote buying and intimidation. But their senselessness will not let them come into the realization that Obi cannot even get 5 million votes.

TINUBU 2023. . .APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by ClassicMan202(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Yes o

But why draw his picture in Aso Rock when he will live there for 8 years??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Cubalabloo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
ClassicMan202:

Yes o

But why draw his picture in Aso Rock when he will live there for 8 years??
That's a falacy!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by ScamHunter: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
2023 is all about being Obiship, Obedient and Obified

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by ScamHunter: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
tillaman:
I am not saying Peter Obi will win even though I hope he does but this coming election won’t be like every other election
We will make this count

He'll win if we stand to be counted and stand to protect our votes
Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Ogamysamo: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
talented but abandoned youths still waiting for opportunity MORE GREESE TO YOUR ELBOW
Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by kettykings: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi has no other choice than to run and win

1 Like

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Teeroyzimma: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Mrexcell(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Obi better start making arrangements for his personal security the tinibu I know is a very jealous and dangerous man he is never been known to play fair in all his political carrier. Obi is becoming very popular and he seems not care about his safety this is not abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Rickmann: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
tillaman:
We will make this count

Yes, I have always said this upcoming election won't be business as usual..it will be filled with surprises.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Laughnow419: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
tillaman:
We will make this count
I hope u have your pvc
Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Lastmankc(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
On tinubu blokos I stand gidigba
Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by LogicBomb8: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2022
PVC first oh!
Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Toks2008(m): 12:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Only illetrates and youths who are zombies will vote for a Tinubu candidacy.

I am proudly Yoruba and proudly Lagosian.

Rigging is the only way Tinubu can win but news flash, even rigging won't work this time.

He goofed by clinching the ticket. He allowed his selfish desire to be president override his sense of reasoning and his candidacy has brought death to APC.

Tinubu is a great politician, a national icon but he is not fit to be the president... He has so much corruption baggage, his alpha beta corruption case is still pending, his drug case where he forfeited $450k to United States government is a stain, the way he made Lagos his MMM(money making machine) is appalling and the type of touts he allowed to have so much authority in Lagos is demeaning..

I can go on and on and the worst part of it is that he has no vivid plans for Nigerians except to recruit 50million youths into the Army and feed them cassava in the morning, agbado in the evening.

I repeat that only a backward thinking youth who is suffering from Zombiesm will vote for Tinubu.

I love Tinubu, I respect his sacrifice and tenacity but that does not make Nigeria his property and should never feel entitled. Mr E mi lokan.� What crazy insolence and a total insult to every Nigerian especially the youths and younger generations who have been lied to that they are the leaders of tomorrow.

A man who came out to boast that he is still the Jagaban during end Sars shortly after innocent lives of Nigerian youths were wasted at the toll-gate.

I repeat, only an enemy of Nigeria will vote for Tinubu. He is bad news to Nigeria.

And for Atiku, how I wish he was man enough and did not delete the tweet he made to condemn the killing of Deborah but then what do one expect from a man whose self interest to be the president overrides the value of a human life. What a shame.

WHAT Obi needs to do now is to Team up with a powerful northerner cos he needs the votes from the 19 northern states.

Once he gets a powerful and influential northerner and with GOD almighty as his ultimate supporter, he can start preparing his inaugural

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by GoooodHardDick: 12:47am On Jun 23, 2022
That's what I'm talking about.

The Love Nigerians have for peter Obi is undying. Man is Loved wherever he goes!

Peter Obi is the best man for job. The youths have decided that it is peter Obi they want

1 Like

Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by YourhealthNG2(m): 2:27am On Jun 23, 2022
Toks2008:
Only illetrates and youths who are zombies will vote for a Tinubu candidacy.

I am proudly Yoruba and proudly Lagosian.

Rigging is the only way Tinubu can win but news flash, even rigging won't work this time.

He goofed by clinching the ticket. He allowed his selfish desire to be president override his sense of reasoning and his candidacy has brought death to APC.

Tinubu is a great politician, a national icon but he is not fit to be the president... He has so much corruption baggage, his alpha beta corruption case is still pending, his drug case where he forfeited $450k to United States government is a stain, the way he made Lagos his MMM(money making machine) is appalling and the type of touts he allowed to have so much authority in Lagos is demeaning..

I can go on and on and the worst part of it is that he has no vivid plans for Nigerians except to recruit 50million youths into the Army and feed them cassava in the morning, agbado in the evening.

I repeat that only a backward thinking youth who is suffering from Zombiesm will vote for Tinubu.

I love Tinubu, I respect his sacrifice and tenacity but that does not make Nigeria his property and should never feel entitled. Mr E mi lokan.� What crazy insolence and a total insult to every Nigerian especially the youths and younger generations who have been lied to that they are the leaders of tomorrow.

A man who came out to boast that he is still the Jagaban during end Sars shortly after innocent lives of Nigerian youths were wasted at the toll-gate.

I repeat, only an enemy of Nigeria will vote for Tinubu. He is bad news to Nigeria.

And for Atiku, how I wish he was man enough and did not delete the tweet he made to condemn the killing of Deborah but then what do one expect from a man whose self interest to be the president overrides the value of a human life. What a shame.

WHAT Obi needs to do now is to Team up with a powerful northerner cos he needs the votes from the 19 northern states.

Once he gets a powerful and influential northerner and with GOD almighty as his ultimate supporter, he can start preparing his inaugural
Thank you my brother. I know there are still millions of people like you who can stick out their neck for the right thing irrespective of tribe and religion.

I am Igbo but many of us were against Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB from day one till date. You can't solve a problem by creating another problem.

God bless you for this patriotic support.
Re: Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau by Praxis758: 3:12am On Jun 23, 2022
APC is busy deceiving themselves that LP doesn’t have structure across the country.

They forget that information and awareness travels at a speed of light in this age.

With or without structure in the polling booths, any vote thumbed for LP in the presidential election stands and counts.

(1) (Reply)

Situation Report. We Are Leading In All Zones Except South East.-photo / APC Wins Ebonyi Governorship Election. / Breaking: Senate Confirms Onuigbo’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.