Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Lady Uses Candlelight To Make Custard For Her Baby To Avert Her From Sleeping... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Uses Candlelight To Make Custard For Her Baby To Avert Her From Sleeping... (673 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Uses Candlelight To Make Custard For Her Baby To Avert Her From Sleeping... by Infoworld1: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lady uses candlelight to make custard for her baby to avert her from sleeping hungry (Photos)

https://trendytalker.com/lady-uses-candlelight-to-make-custard-for-her-baby-to-avert-her-from-sleeping-hungry-photos/

1 Share

Re: Lady Uses Candlelight To Make Custard For Her Baby To Avert Her From Sleeping... by Abfinest007(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mom love can't be compared
Re: Lady Uses Candlelight To Make Custard For Her Baby To Avert Her From Sleeping... by Queenttoast01: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abfinest007:
Mom love can't be compared

Yeah, you can say that again

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Candlelight To Make Custard For Her Baby To Avert Her From Sleeping... by Nazgul: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
I'm sure that child head would be filled with this story till she gets married, the father who provided money for the custard, candle and matches would be abandoned and this baby upon attained adulthood would spend her whole life appreciating her manipulative sweet mother.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Uses Candlelight To Make Custard For Her Baby To Avert Her From Sleeping... by mezico96(m): 1:05am On Jun 23, 2022
To all the responsible mom... Love y'all
Re: Lady Uses Candlelight To Make Custard For Her Baby To Avert Her From Sleeping... by Reinamaria(f): 1:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Nazgul:
I'm sure that child head would be filled with this story till she gets married, the father who provided money for the custard, candle and matches would be abandoned and this baby upon attained adulthood would spend her whole life appreciating her manipulative sweet mother.

Don't worry ehn? The child would also be told that daddy took the pictures, while mummy held the plate of custard over the candle light.
Happy? undecided
Re: Lady Uses Candlelight To Make Custard For Her Baby To Avert Her From Sleeping... by Eazie351(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2022
The custard no fit done.

I use gas gaan, custard dey mess me up

(1) (Reply)

Men That Cry On Their Wedding Day / What Do You Think Of This Obituary Note? / Marriage Crises Helplines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.