Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,126 members, 7,825,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus (2855 Views)

Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Marriage Is An Achievement For Me - Ada Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus by Naijabazegist(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Popular Nigerian comedian, Ada Jesus, has recently updated her Instagram page with stunning new photos she posted. In the pictures, Ada Jesus was seen with a lovely outfit, which enhanced her beauty greatly. She has always been the type that thrills fans and friends with stunning new outfits that she always showcases on her Instagram page and other social media platforms.

Ada Jesus, who never failed to accompany the photos with a write-up, questioned her fans: if they found themselves locked up in a room with her, what were they going to ask her? "If you were locked up in a room with me, what would you ask of me?" she said.

Content Source:
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2022/06/if-you-were-locked-up-in-room-with-me.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus by Benki003(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
We go count ceiling and do mathematics grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus by taiyesoul(f): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2022
Just try am first. U go know how far
Re: If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus by MMWandali: 1:27am On Jun 23, 2022
I would ask you to please accept Christ as your Savior to unlock the door and the I'll leave the room,
shocked

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus by frleopardo: 1:33am On Jun 23, 2022
I would ask her to give me a Mouth Gig.
Re: If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus by Tallesty1(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2022
frleopardo:
I would ask her to give me a Mouth Gig.
Eye go clear you when you realize that she ate Suya shortly before being locked in a room with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus by Stanweezy(m): 5:54am On Jun 23, 2022
I will sleep and pretend I didn't see her until the door is open

She's ugly to reason anything with her
Re: If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus by meobizy(f): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Why she held on to the name of the colonizers’ god.
Re: If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus by Tekil: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2022
I'll ask her to vote for Peter Obi in the forthcoming presidential election as he is a better candidate among the contestants.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus by Pussyassasin(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2022
For some hot marathon sex.
Re: If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus by emmabest2000(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Pussyassasin:
For some hot marathon sex.

With that ogbanje eekwa...?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Popular Yoruba Actor : Fadeyi Oloro Is Dead / Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Becomes A Grandma At 44 / Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.