Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. (591 Views)

Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by vanunu: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Unemployment is set to become a thing of the past in Nigeria if Bola Tinubu wins the 2023 Nigerian presidential election, he has promised to recruit 50 million youths into the Army and feed them with corn and cassava.
Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by Kurutinto(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2022
50million south west youths grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by Jostoman: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2022
No problem If he is going to include his own children

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by Aniluvreal: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2022
shocked

Such a myopic and Idiotic self acclaimed leader of the Yoruba.

He simply has nothing to offer. Aside stealing and looting Tinubu is void.
Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by Orangedreams: 6:38am On Jun 23, 2022
See vision, how many youths do we even have in Nigeria that you want to recruit 50m into the Army?

You see what we are saying?
Another Buhari loading even a more worst Buhari.
Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by Ozinlex: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2022
That is how these old men holding this country down thinks; the evil they have done to this country is what is tormenting them. No amount of money in their banks or bullion can make them reason like human anymore
Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by inspectorg(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Cassava and Agbado readily available for their consumption.

------No be KWASHIORKOR be dat .

***** Fifty Million youths. *****

***** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin*****
Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Starting with his children and grandchildren. I have been there, wasted 9 years of my life, what do I get? A bullet wound in my left knee. Thank God for my life though

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by Mrsoft3(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2022
When he said that he knows who is talking to, he already has his agebros that he will recruit and not litrate youths to go and eat corn and agbado
Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by rolams(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Head is paining the Op!
Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by Salvador1: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2022
To serve them agbado, cassava, corn, cocoyam, ewedu etc.

Our mumu never do?
Heartless man. God punish you.
Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by Xscape1993(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Recruit them to do what please?
Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by Tetrahedron: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2022
grin
Mc oluomo will be the new chief of defense staff!
Re: Tinubu To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army. by RoxyBrownAutos: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Ahmed Tinubu has gotten APC ticket, not president of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Peter Obi Supporter Designs His Picture On His Head / No Matter How Angry You Are, Vote For Tinubu- Amaechi Tells Rivers Supporters / Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.