Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,216 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like (2565 Views)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Niwdog(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Wike will open his eyes and Labour Party will win Rivers?. All these overnight political strategist sev.

Do you know what that even means for him?

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.
just the way fayose opened his eyes and lost Ekiti to APC
Just the way oshomole opened his eyes and lost Edo to PDP
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by LocalStandard1(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2023
Niwdog:
I had to put the figures the way I felt it will but unfortunately after accumulating the total votes a party won but I'm missing out on a state someone should remind me the state
Pls get your PVC
Heh bros Weldone. I think your predictions are accurate. Can I take the photos to make a new post? Thank you.
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by beejaay: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2023
Niwdog:
I had to put the figures the way I felt it will but unfortunately after accumulating the total votes a party won but I'm missing out on a state someone should remind me the state
Pls get your PVC

Interesting.. As far back as June 22 ooo

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Niwdog(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Heh bros Weldone. I think you predictions are accurate. Can I take the photos to make a new post? Thank you.
no problem

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by maestroferddi: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2023
donphilopus:

Reason I told you most of the votes would be divided in Edo. I don't know how it's going in Esan land unless I call someone I know there but I know in the urban areas of Benin, Peter Obi would get some votes while APC may likely maintain the votes they usually get in that area, Atiku's votes would be badly affected. The northern part would deliver for APC. Las las it might be 40:35:25 in Edo. APC 40, PDP 35 and Labour Party 25.
Your own na to dey write rubbish...

Did you watch Tinubu's rally in Edo State?

Dude might not get over 15%...

If there is any state already in the bag for Peter Obi, that state is Edo...

Go and verify...

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by LocalStandard1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Niwdog:
no problem
Thank you.
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by rolams(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
This your handwriting has a full description of how horrible the results look like.
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Ikpaitid: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin grin grin
This IPOB dream is slowly becoming a nightmare grin grin
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by wegevv: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Niwdog:
no problem

Nice post bro. Can I ask what you would change if you had to do it again today?

Do you think you underestimated/overestimated any of the parties in any states back then?

Thanks
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Felabrity: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
wegevv:

Do you think you underestimated/overestimated any of the parties in any states back then?

Thanks
he would readjust those states he gave Labour party 5k votes and maybe change them to 50k-100k
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Felabrity: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Niwdog:
no problem
dem dey call you màd 8 months ago

But reality is now setting in

Make dem dey play
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Felabrity: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
he would readjust those states he gave Labour party 5k votes and maybe change them to 50k-100k
like Kaduna and Oyo
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by wegevv: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
wegevv:

Thanks

Btw the 2 states you were missing were Gombe and Yobe. Both in the NE

(1) (2) (Reply)

In A Sane Country These People Would Have Been Deported Back To Their Country / GEJ Joins The SE/SS Bigwigs Who Are Opposed To Obi's Ambition / APC Rally In Bauchi Today, People Shouting "Sai Atiku" (More Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.