Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again (24273 Views)

2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala / Ekiti APC: Oluwole Oluyede Escapes Suspension For Anti-Party Activities / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by Major7: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kingzeez10:
He sound pained tho

Pained? No, he had only abandoned them to their fate cos they seems irredeemable. Meanwhile, be obidient
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by jamesfree(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hope this man is not crying on Television like this? cool
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by TOSMAK007(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Naija politics nah your mate☹️
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by Belleful: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
This one na learner
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by Lingudy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lol, that is Nigerian politics for him oo
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by BillionKnights: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
tommy589:

With your monicker it is easy to call hungry,jobless people stupid
As a knight and probably a billionaire you have no business with hunger
Would you accept money from someone knowing that they used your brother for Money ritual? I'm guessing your answer is "no" regardless of your financial status.
Why then would you trade your future and that of your children (born/unborn) just for some pocket change?
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by Oplomo: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I hope this wouldn't be the lamentations of obi.
Personally I want him to run come 2027

So that your Tinubu can use incumbency to steal his votes abi? Kolewerk. grin
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by tommy589(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
BillionKnights:

Would you accept money from someone knowing that they used your brother for Money ritual? I'm guessing your answer is "no" regardless of your financial status.
Why then would you trade your future and that of your children (born/unborn) just for some pocket change?

in answer to your question I would seek vengeance.But the context of the situation is different.

My first time of knowing what was hunger was in a book,Ralia the sugar girl. I immersed myself in her character when she was lost in the forest and experienced hunger. I never had real life experience of hunger but now i know better.After almost 5 decades of reading the book, losing it all and getting it right again

You can never know how desperate an hungry person is until you feel the pangs of hunger or the emptiness of an hungry man
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by jimcaddy(m): 1:33am On Jun 24, 2022
You see Nigerians, we deserve the leaders we have because we don't have sense in this country. They pay you 5k to buy your vote, you sell your vote. 5k will finish in a week, then the suffering of four years begin thereafter. Don't we learn? Some people will go behind, collect money, cars, gifts, contract from these politicians who have absolutely nothing to offer us just for their selfish interests. We are so effed up in Nigeria that the whole world is just shaking their heads looking at us. Yet we will run away from our problem and travel abroad abi. We think that is the only way out. No problem. If this present young generation does not grasp power from these old heads, Nigeria will be ruined beyond repair and our children and children's children and generations unborn will curse us for failing to do the right thing when we had the chance to.
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by Kingspin(m): 1:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Golan007:
Sore loser.

Only when you win is it fair.

How many votes did you get in total?
For the rest of your life don't ever mention that things are hard or roads are bad.

Anyway, common sense is now expensive in the marketplace.
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by Omobada(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
God is Here.

But you so called southwest Christians can say YES to Christian-christian ticket in Ondo, Ekiti and some other states since their creation. As if there is no Muslim in those states. Bunch of hypocrates
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by NoToTerrorists: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Omobada:

But you so called southwest Christians can say YES to Christian-christian ticket in Ondo, Ekiti and some other states since their creation. As if there is no Muslim in those states. Bunch of hypocrates
Yes just like people like you said YES to Muslim - Muslim ticket in Kaduna. Meanwhile; don’t start comparing a Country’s structure with a state structure. Our country is not developed to the extent of putting religion aside especially with the increase in religious violence. Be realistic not ideal. People vote across religious lines, meanwhile I have not seen you condemn the activities of MURIC, Miyetti Allah and the Alfas pushing for a Muslim - Muslim ticket for APC, claiming that Tinubu is sick and they see Northern Christians as infidels. You are much worse than a hypocrite.
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by Omobada(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
Yes just like people like you said YES to Muslim - Muslim ticket in Kaduna. Meanwhile; don’t start comparing a Country’s structure with a state structure. Our country is not developed to the extent of putting religion aside especially with the increase in religious violence. Be realistic not ideal. People vote across religious lines, meanwhile I have not seen you condemn the activities of MURIC, Miyetti Allah and the Alfas pushing for a Muslim - Muslim ticket for APC, claiming that Tinubu is sick and they see Northern Christians as infidels. You are much worse than a hypocrite.

I'm not here to engage you in any unproductive argument.
Since such killing/violence you keep referring to is happening because Buhari's VP is also a muslim, and you don't want re occurrence.
Just continue getting deceived by those using religion to cash out at the detriment of the larger populace.
Re: Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again by Sleekfingers: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Imortal001:
Good for you! If you are not dirty, you cant play naija politics.

Politics is dirty all over the world.......

Even una almighty america dey play dirty.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) / Who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria And Why? / Mob Attacks NTA Properties In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.