Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court (40588 Views)

Biafra: Show Evidence Of Your Project In Southeast – Omirhobo Challenges Gowon / DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by farem: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Is this his own way of protest?

The Supreme Court has spoken. You either deal with it or fucccck the hell out of the country.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

See how you just demarketed an innocent politician with your delusion. How I wish they could identify you!
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by omolayomi06: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Africana1123:
This is the real meaning of let’s be mad together
beeni, make we all dey mad together, this country is not a Muslim country.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by Aniluvreal: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greenscientist:
I know many will come in defense of this man.

But the simple thing is, Muslims wear their hijab everywhere why should they off it because they want to go to school.

His argument is baseless. Will Sango worshipper wear their traditional a market any day anytime? Or will a Christian lady in choir wear the rope outside of the church?

If you want to wear the above(eeku and rope)to school, you're welcome. You'll get tired.

By the way, this is lagos not Abia.

Headslammèr you're talking nonsense
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by farem: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Naajjii:

Yes if you people are comfortable in it you can wear, just the way Muslims girls are comfortable in their hijab. We Muslims don't care .
Who told you that they're comfortable?
Remove threat, force, harassment from Islam upon their daughters and wives and see the unspeakable joy on the face of these people

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by rex21: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greenscientist:

But the simple thing is, Muslims wear their hijab everywhere why should they off it because they want to go to school.

His argument is baseless. Will Sango worshipper wear their traditional a market any day anytime? Or will a Christian lady in choir wear the rope outside of the church?

If you want to wear the above(eeku and rope)to school, you're welcome. You'll get tired.

How did you come up with your last statement bro. Like, what inspired it ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by t2luv1: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

The Supreme Court has spoken. You either deal with it or fucccck the hell out of the country.

Wonder how much must Tinubu be fucking paying you to be an internet mouthpiece?
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by nickyj19: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=wagzyl post=114092468][/quote] bros u even get time dey quote that dipstick undecided
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by t2luv1: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Funflipper:

Check him for what? If muslims are free to wear their hijabs, then he is free as well to wear his traditional attire.

Exactly my point if a Muslim wants to wear their beekeeper outfit surely he is within his right to wear whatever he wants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by Nauttyprof(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greenscientist:

Please, don't start a baseless arguement or reasoning just to support hijab. Not all Christians are Choristers and besides, Christians also have dress codes which they can explore same with traditional worshippers. So, stating that Muslim wears it everywhere and they should be superior is sick. Hijab is a dress code for Muslim and as such all other dress codes for other religion must be respected too.

I am from a Muslim family so don't come back with another nonsense reply to support rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by brio1408: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
The mistake most people like you do make is that you always think about your views alone especially you think the only two major religion we have in Nigeria are Islam and Christianity. Unfortunately, you are fighting a 2 way battle. You always ask the Christians whether there is a chapter in the Bible that goes against the use of veil or the one that supports unclothedness neglecting the Atheists, Traditional Religion Worshippers who do not share ur views.
If your kids shares a seat with a Babalawo's pikin putting on amulets; will you tell your kids to avoid her or him? Won't you feel uncomfortable?
There is a reason why it is called "uniform" which means to balance.
FuckSilly:

Some of Una just irritatingly just mumu
What craze is in hijab?
Didn't your Bible command your women to cover their hair?
Don't your reverend sisters wear a similar thing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by gotnel: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greenscientist:

I totally agree with the lawyer wearing his religion attire to the court room.
Nothing spoils, we are in a secular state. You can practice any religion of your choice, provided you are not disturbing the peace of the society.
If an Islamic man or woman is good to dress in something more identifiable with religion of Islam, a traditional religion worshipper is good to dress up in his/her traditional way also.
God help

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
rex21:

How did you come up with your last statement bro. Like, what inspired it ??
His brain is only filled with tribalism.The lawyer isn't even Igbo nor Lagos dominated by Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by sparko1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greenscientist:

What kind of explanation is this, do you reason out of Anus? Was the judgement about how long they wear it? They were allowed because its legal, if it is legal for them, its legal for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by prciouschika(f): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin funny man....who also noticed he sat on the marked chair because he's not meant to sit on it because of the COVID-19 protocol cheesy
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
jacoik:
I just love this lawyer the more. That's what it should be since supreme court say our Muslim sisters should go to school with hijab. Now my kids need to change their school uniform to my traditional attire. No be only one person get craze for head

I concur.

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by emperorlaqrin: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
I swear if you are not happy been a Nigerian it means your life isn't going smoothly and moving abroad no guarantee it would turn out well, my kwantiri with all sorts of cruise laughing no go tire you

I swear bro
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by Crafteck1: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greenscientist:

The worshippers dont wear it everyday to respect others, do you know the meaning of the adjective UNIFORM, then noun came out of it, when you choose to stand out in a uniformed formal location or activity, that defeats the purpose
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by BeeNG3: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mad man
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
clowin in it's highest form!

My Gee!

nobody get monopoly of crase!
grin
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by edungene7: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

u and yr tyrant should Bleep off to space humans need breeze u two are constituting nuisance
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by Felixabel(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greenscientist:

If you don't have any thing to say you better keep your mouth shot, don't they have muslim school?
If they want to wear hijab to school, they should go their Muslim school, not the public school.
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by sylve11: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
lecowas:
Lol... The judge sef go reason the judgement two times before he deliver, make thunder no go fire am grin

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by IzzyAgu: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Smart move!.

His Body His religion
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by backnbeta(f): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Leboska:
I love this
Yeah, we all have religious uniforms grin
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by OBoy50: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greenscientist:

His argument is baseless. Will Sango worshipper wear their traditional attire to market any day anytime? Or will a Christian lady in choir wear the rope outside of the church?

so said an educated illiterate ...
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by hardbody: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
naija4life247:
Unfortunately, the Supreme Court will never ever go back on its judgement. So anybody that wants to be mad can go on and be mad.

You are wrong sir. The SC may, within specific exceptions overule itself. It is only the SC that can do that though.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by Vado(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greenscientist:

His argument is baseless. Will Sango worshipper wear their traditional attire to market any day anytime? Or will a Christian lady in choir wear the rope outside of the church?

Religious freedoms you guys quote so often does not make provision for where or when. The thing is freedom for one is freedom for all. If he wants, he can wear it to shit in the toilet, shouldn’t really be your own cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by Felixabel(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
FuckSilly:

Some of Una just irritatingly just mumu
What craze is in hijab?
Didn't your Bible command your women to cover their hair?
Don't your reverend sisters wear a similar thing?
Get sense you nor gree get, oya na let deeper life church members attending school begin tie scarf on their head to school na because Bible say make women cover hair, i don't think you understand what uniform means in school, nor be mosques or church where u wear your religious attires
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by Elidrisy20: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
If him like make him enter court naked,na him wahala be that
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by Handsum64: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Funflipper:
lol, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander!!! Everybody's religious rights should be respected not just muslims.
Hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.