Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 (39687 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Lingudy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
frejatoye117:
I am beneficiary. Thanks Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU
Good

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jack500:
A leader with a difference.
Always setting the pace

I am BATified.

Tinubu 2023
This is my pastor na pst sefun onayinka
Saints community
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Hallabee1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Please oo. How old was he then? I know my age now oo. I want to compare and contrast

Aje...

You be ode...i benefited from this in 2000...we dey talk sense and u dey talk nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Hallabee1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
LegendHero:

He was 500 years old.

It seems you take your own Meth early today.

Aje...

Help me tell am...that thing wey him take no good for him bodi

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Echoban: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hollusilva28:
And so, does he paid it from his own pocket. The funds is public money that supposed to go to the public wellbeing.

I’m not impress at all. I said we want a concrete achievement from him. Maybe his die hard fans can tell us his achievements while in power then. Don’t tell me he improved Lagos life, don’t forget Lagos is a former capital of Nigeria, and also one of the state, Nigeria generate huge IGR from up till date

Whatever we say he did, u still bsay he did it because Lagos was former FCT..

Meanwhile, how much was lagos igr pre & post BAT era, let's start from there.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by tjcare4u2005(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
God bless you. City boy. Mr talk and do

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by lugado: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
kponkedenge:
Not a fan of Tinubu, but truth be told, he did in fact pay for my WAEC back then..... Although our greedy principal still looked for a way to collect money from us.
There is a difference between fixing school infrastructure which was his job as a governor and paying school fees from his personal pocket
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
kponkedenge:
Not a fan of Tinubu, but truth be told, he did in fact pay for my WAEC back then..... Although our greedy principal still looked for a way to collect money from us.

As a Lagos State indigene I never paid sisi during my university days. Every school fee was reimbursed in form of bursary. Apart from that, 200k scholarship for 2.1 and above students. Education is free for all primary and secondary school students in Lagos State owned schools though I don't know if it's free as of now.

adetayoonas:
Tinubu for President!!!!!
He has touched millions of people.
Gave me a job.
Paid bursaries for all lagos students
Did a lot of roads and infrastructural developments in Lagos.

And it wasn't just bursary but refund of school fees.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by harbarzzy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
I benefited in 2003

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by VULCAN(m): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
I like threads like this.

Started by a Tinubu supporter after gathering all the Tinubu Media Crew.

So like 15 urchins with laptops and 70 monikers are here dropping songs are praise of Tinubu.

They don't know that even within the top hierarchy of APC, many stalwarts are tired of Tinubu and his dictatorship.

But of course these Tinubu urchins in Nairaland are at the bottom of the barrel.

They are just about collecting their small paycheck.

Poor Things
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by harbarzzy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
almarthins:

It wasn't waec. It was neco exam.
it was waec.they gave option to fund Neco if you already paid for waec.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by olarent: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
I wrote my waec 2006 in Angus memorial senior high Lagos then it was Aldo free only neck we paid for.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Ypp1: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
When
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by adetayoonas(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu for President!!!!!
He has touched millions of people.
Gave me a job.
Paid bursaries for all lagos students
Did a lot of roads and infrastructural developments in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by nkem1992: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pristine664:

Truth be told from a neutral view, Tinubu is not as bad as most persons are portraying him to be.

His track record in governance is decent.

He is too old....A younger Tinubu befits the present day Nigeria....not this one, A general should know when to resign.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Tonnierichy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ogaga87:
Pay Waec fee for people is a fulfilment that should be celebrated..

We've had enough of these criminals who gave is peanut and stole bullion vans...

Shame O

2023, affliction shall not repeat a second time
You've not made a single sense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Littlefingerjp: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Musty112:
Election is near and all of a sudden, Nigeria is no longer a "zoo" because they have a candidate who is not even going to be the runner up let alone the winner. I'll love to see the look on their faces after the election sha upon all these twitter and nairaland ranting.
If ur papa no become president, why look at other people faces after election because na yu hunger go still kill
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Not everyone will like this news but it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Ogaga87(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tonnierichy:

You've not made a single sense

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Efxfuture: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
trutharena:

https://twitter.com/mr_jags/status/1539947513213591558?s=21&t=amrASu9jCblfIePz86Li5Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UhZAaLmd3I

This was why we voted APC twice. To day that money is equal to the amount he used in purchasing form for the APC primaries. Do you want us to stake our future for this? How much influence did he have in the present government as National leader? What has Nigeria archived? More than half of the total population cannot afford to feed. Tell me , what he is coming to do now that he could not tell Buhari to do for 8 years. I cannot stake my future and that of my generations for a man’s life ambition. What a greedy fellow.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by ufotunang: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Other state govenors have been paying WAEC fees for students in their state...so it's not a new thing
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by JayReeMai(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:
He was governor...and y dint he continue with it , afterall it was lagos state funds
and who told you he didn’t continue the practice? After implementing this, other states started copying the policy.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Alexis11: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
VULCAN:
I like threads like this.

Started by a Tinubu supporter after gathering all the Tinubu Media Crew.

So like 15 urchins with laptops and 70 monikers are here dropping songs are praise of Tinubu.

They don't know that even within the top hierarchy of APC, many stalwarts are tired of Tinubu and his dictatorship.

But of course these Tinubu urchins in Nairaland are at the bottom of the barrel.

They are just about collecting their small paycheck.

Poor Things

Calm down. Tinubu is not the reason why your parents failed in life. He's also not the reason why you are miserable.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Albertone(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jack500:
A leader with a difference.
Always setting the pace

I am BATified.

Tinubu 2023

You better take down your picture make BAT haters no go knack you 2 by 2 for outside.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by kponkedenge(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
nighter:

As a Lagos State indigene I never paid sisi during my university days. Every school fee was reimbursed in form of bursary. Apart from that, 200k scholarship for 2.1 and above students. Education is free for all primary and secondary school students in Lagos State owned schools though I don't know if it's free as of now.

And it wasn't just bursary but refund of school fees.

No, it's no longer free now. It was only Tinubu that did that policy, luckily I was a beneficiary. Fashola changed it when he came in.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by phemmyfour: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Please oo. How old was he then? I know my age now oo. I want to compare and contrast
45-50
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
kponkedenge:

No, it's no longer free now. It was only Tinubu that did that policy, luckily I was a beneficiary. Fashola changed it when he came in.

I love Fashola but that's wickedness.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Efxfuture: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hallabee1:

Aje...

You be ode...i benefited from this in 2000...we dey talk sense and u dey talk nonsense

This was why we voted APC twice. To day that money is equal to the amount he used in purchasing form for the APC primaries. Do you want us to stake our future for this? How much influence did he have in the present government as National leader? What has Nigeria archived? More than half of the total population cannot afford to feed. Tell me , what he is coming to do now that he could not tell Buhari to do for 8 years. I cannot stake my future and that of my generations for a man’s life ambition. What a greedy fellow.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by OYEDIPE(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
trutharena:
I was a beneficiary and made 5 A1s, God bless Tinubu !!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Adexcoolman: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am a beneficiary of this great privilege despite not being an indigene of Lagos State in the year 2003. Maybe I wouldn't have sat for WAEC in that year .
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.