Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 (39681 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by adedayoa2(f): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
City boy dey come.

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by trutharena: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
OYEDIPE:

I was a beneficiary and made 5 A1s, God bless Tinubu !!!

God bless you too.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Onyipk: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Asiwaju on your Mandate we stand!

Nothing's gonna Shake our believe in you!

When I see my mother's age group I know them. It is a shame on any level be it tribal or family card for me to tell anyone to vote for my mum as street chairman talk more of President of Nigeria.

For Isaiah 1:19 declares "if you are willing and OBIDIENT, you will eat the good of the land"
I am totally OBIDIENT!
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Onyipk: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jack500:
A leader with a difference.
Always setting the pace

I am BATified.

Tinubu 2023

Be careful what you declare for yourselves because spiritually BAT signifies witchcraft.

But as for me and my household, God promised us in Isaiah 1:19 that "if we are willing and OBIDIENT, we will eat the good of the land!
We are totally OBIDIENT!
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Ashirioluwa: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is nothing compared to billions or trillions he stole from Lagos state
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Mosetgg: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by AminuRano87(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Please oo. How old was he then? I know my age now oo. I want to compare and contrast

He was 48 or 49 in the year 2000
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Stanleyq: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
LegendHero:

He was 500 years old.

It seems you take your own Meth early today.
what is Meth pls
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Afamed: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
For that reason, we will be disOBIdent grin grin grin
That's Asiwaju for you. We don't just give him that title. Meanwhile the Pandora fraud called Obi, kept the lecturers at Anambra state university for 6 months strike when he was a Gov
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by exever100(f): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
You're a big fool for finishing your campaign with that line "a man that truly cares about the poor" you mean the money he stole from the so called poor masses and gave back 0.00% out of their stolen treasure really cares about them...this is foolishness pease just tell him to go and hide his face.
trutharena:
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by JoshuaSG: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
He tried for that, but not only him did so then. The late Governor Lawan of Kwara State did same, too. He paid for both WAEC and NECO for all the SSS3 students in 2000 and 2001. I was a benefiary of the late governor' free SSCE exam in 2000.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
EzeAnambra:
:59pm
In 2014 it was Sai Baba everywhere.
Boom, 2015 Buhari became president.

Fast Forward

2022 Obidient everywhere
Boom, 2023 Peter becomes president.

History will always repeat itself.

This i have seen.

Hope nobody will ask Igbos to leave Lagos when this happens o.

Ode!
History don't just repeat itself, people repeat history.
Before 2014, Buhari has been trying without entering.
And this is Peter Obi 1st chance and nobody has known him... So go and sleep. Enjoy your night
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Amotekun777:
If the economy is great, they won't need to depend on you to pay for their WAEC, they would have been able to afford it themselves.

But, again the brain of a typical 9ja no different from a cow. Dem go praise who dem suppose curse. angry

It shall NEVER be well with Tinubu, his generations and his urchins! angry

You see why you can't make a good leader? Instead of you to campaign peacefully for your candidate, you are busy cursing your family and unborn generation
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Deborah98:
I may not be varse in politics and in understanding I might be limited but judging from all I read and how he transformed Lagos, I can confidently say he's a fine politician but what I don't like with most of them is that,even after seeing the signs that they can't cope with the task ahead they still want to be there. I like the man sincerely,my mom has taught me time and time again to learn to disassociate people from whatever ills people talk against them. He has good intentions in governance and in politics as well. He's a political godfather but the truth remains this,he has tried,he has raised sons and daughters who are doing well in politics bot within and across Nigeria. My only humble suggestion is that he should step down,rest and make good use of his old age. He can do something else but not aspiring to be a president. I'm not detecting for him but .... It's well.

Nice observation ma but in contrary to your opinion... Tinubu is just 70 which is not too old to rule. And age does not limit person's ability and thinking. Moreso, Tinubu is fit and healthy. All the propaganda and fake rumours are from oppositions and enemies to blackmail him. Please don't fall for the cheap propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
seunayantokun:
In UK that he well knows, nobody even talks about it because it is normal.

Lagos money no be im money, anyone posting this needs a change of heart.
Yes it is not his money but he has the opportunity to stand on it. At least he used it for something beneficial to everyone, not the one that some will squeeze into their cupboard...learn to acknowledge good things and achievement
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by TheOmoney(m): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na him money?
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Perfectbeing(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Built2last:
Do you know how many governors have paid for the WAEC of students in their state.

I can see that the cheque has gone out. Money done enter their hand.

we are seeing many throw back videos and posts repackaged.

I have challenged every Tinubu supporter to show me a video or detailed article where Tinubu has clearly stated what he intend to archive as president

oh i forgot, he said its MY TURN. 50million youths in the army and feed them cassava.

Show me his plans.

I guess you lots are still busy digging on Obi. Wait till campaign start, you will see that Obi supporters in that Lagos are more than those online.
Do you know how many politicians and Governors have donated laptops to students? Something that even Gbajabiamila did in more than 38 secondary schools in FCT? Or something that Olusegun Oni of Ekiti State did in 2009? He donated over 1500 laptops to students.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
vicsom:
Exactly
Every governor no matter how bad paid WAEC fees at one time or the other. While Tinubu has had an illustrious career in politics and governance, we can not give him this nation to lead. Most of his supporters won’t hand over their poultry of 100 birds to him to run.
The man will end up disgracing himself for Gods sake. Parkinson’s disease is not a joke. He is just in the first stage and by the third stage, his mental capacity will be gone. How will he rule Nigeria then. We can’t have another canal ruling Nigeria
Does it mean he won't win, if you don't vote for him?
Will u kill yourself if he eventually become president
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

Hahaha, what is this?
Almost all the governors did it then, some are still doing it now, even senators, rep members and assembly members do it in their constituencies...lol
e no dey reign again, na presidency we dey talk so ooo, you wan shine with wetin yahoo boys dey even do for students.

no quality at all, omo no content
but just admit to the fact that he initiated the innovative idea... Shikenah... Stop the jealous
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

Even with all these skyrocketing inflation, constant daily increase in massacre of Nigerians?
You are still campaigning for apc?
Let us forget about a party, what matter most is the candidate and good governance.
About the current inflation, it is worldwide, not only in Nigeria. Just that we feel it most because we import most goods
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

He is not bad indeed
I know someone who is sound, educated and an intellectual will know this was fabricated and won't believe it cheesy
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:13am On Jun 24, 2022
nesphil:
In Akwa Ibom State, AKSG has been paying school fees from Primary 1 to SS3 and WAEC fees for all the students and pupils (both indigenes and non-indigenes) in their public schools since 2007 to date without making noise about it. So you guys should look for something else to tell us. Tinubu just did this for just a year(2000) according to this post and couldn't sustain it to date, so if Akwa Ibom State can do more than this for 15 years now, that's not an achievement to make noise about. grin grin grin
You have comprehension problem...how do u manage to pass the waec sef?
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Tinubu will never be president of this Country. Mark this space.
We heard this tired from Mkpurummiri addict before the primary that he can't win grin
So no be your win... Go and get well in a rehab center
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2022
Sermwell:

Think of a better Nigeria and stop all these foolish tribalism! Y'all are sick on this forum I swear! Once anyone is calling for a better Nigeria inspite of all we've been through with this useless government, you guys call us Igbos! It's really sad!
Better Nigeria? Can u pls explain to me on what basis, how do you intend to achieve it?
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2022
olarent:
I wrote my waec 2006 in Angus memorial senior high Lagos then it was Aldo free only neck we paid for.[b][/b]
Neco is fed govt exam and FG don't fund state public schools
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2022
nkem1992:

He is too old....A younger Tinubu befits the present day Nigeria....not this one, A general should know when to resign.
In as much as you are the younger that can do it, even with the way u judge what is your qualification, your achievement and so on?
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Alexis11:

Calm down. Tinubu is not the reason why your parents failed in life. He's also not the reason why you are miserable.
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Yemi7up: 12:34am On Jun 24, 2022
OceanEye:
This is a lagosian.

I have spent almost 15 years in Lagos and I clearly understand the mind of an average lagosian- rugged, yes lousy, proud, smart, intelligent, grateful, trustworthy etc. But in all, they hate to lose.

Asiwaju would hate to lose this fight, as well as the fight to restore Nigeria.
Unfortunately majority of those that wrote that exam freely and their parents that relieved irrespective of tribe are working against him. Ojope asiwere gbàgbé.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Onyipk:

When I see my mother's age group I know them. It is a shame on any level be it tribal or family card for me to tell anyone to vote for my mum as street chairman talk more of President of Nigeria.

For Isaiah 1:19 declares "if you are willing and OBIDIENT, you will eat the good of the land"
I am totally OBIDIENT!
because your mum can not be an ordinary councillor of a ward grin
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
This is nothing compared to billions or trillions he stole from Lagos state
bring facts on how he stole them... There are somethings we don't expect from the mouth of a kindergaten child that spills from the mouth of an adult...what a pity
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Yemi7up: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Pristine664:

Truth be told from a neutral view, Tinubu is not as bad as most persons are portraying him to be.

His track record in governance is decent.
Some political enemies started this hatred campaign against him unfortunately our youth fell for it because if they are supporting someone that as never been in government or not coming from PDP or younger than 50 years then it would have been justified.

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by HeroicMeastro: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2022
trutharena:

https://twitter.com/mr_jags/status/1539947513213591558?s=21&t=amrASu9jCblfIePz86Li5Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UhZAaLmd3I
That is a good one.
Can IPOB and other bigots show us what their "OBI"tuary did to impact on the lives of his people?
Or are they just been sentimental?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post / Daura Residents To Buhari: "We Only Have Light When You Are Around" / Air Force Personnel In Abuja Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.