Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nairalander's Attacking Me Here Should See This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander's Attacking Me Here Should See This (416 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Biafra: Why Asari Dokubo Is Attacking Me – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Attacking Me Here Should See This by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
[i][/i]People loves me because in anything I do or in anything we do together I don't easy give-up and I will never give up. Another one is here again gringringringringringringrin grin grin Yes my principal president major General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR rtd has 11months to go in as much as we have 11months to go does not stop the fact that president Buhari is the best president in the history of Nigeria so far. The things they're complaining of today they should blame the past government whom ruled this country for 15 useless locust years.

Number

1. ASUU Strike started in Nigeria since 2002 Go and make ur research. Was Buhari APC in power in 2002?
2. Unemployment, inflation started since the history of Nigeria was Buhari APC the first government in power by then?
3. Fuel Scarcity was in brought by PDP government was Buhari APC in power by then?

4. The problem of electricity in Nigeria. Where's the 16b $ Obasanjo said he invested in power supply? Was Buhari APC in government by then?
5. Insecurity, kidnapping started fully in Nigeria since 2014, Was Buhari APC in power in 2014?

God has blessed Nigeria but we choose to misuse the blessings. In everything they blame Buhari, anytime Buhari is traveling they don't usually sleep. Buhari is flexing around enjoying his wealth u are here complaining. Buhari can not kee himself for Nigeria because Nigerians are not ready to help themselves. Is it president Buhari that announce increment of high cost of food in Aso Rock? We're doing ourselves thinking is government. In some develop countries today the Youths are helping and supporting the government bringing one or two contributions that will move the country forward but the only thing our Nigerian youths know here is to protest mumπ protest against Buhari APC. As if it was Buhari APC that caused their misfortune.

Re: Nairalander's Attacking Me Here Should See This by Morgan9(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
U are a bastard ..
Up till now u are still shamelessly defending ur pay master.
Thunder fire u to ur 4th generation

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Attacking Me Here Should See This by Vincyman: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Buhari tackles insecurity
Osinbajo handles economy..
Na so the lying started
Re: Nairalander's Attacking Me Here Should See This by Phiniter(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
okay
Re: Nairalander's Attacking Me Here Should See This by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Morgan9:
U are a bastard ..
Up till now u are still shamelessly defending ur pay master.
Thunder fire u to ur 4th generation

Go hug transformer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Attacking Me Here Should See This by Sulele04(m): 12:30am On Jun 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer
You don collect contract for Abuja.

Ebinna continue your slavery work.
Re: Nairalander's Attacking Me Here Should See This by specialmati(m): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[i][/i]People loves me because in anything I do or in anything we do together I don't easy give-up and I will never give up. Another one is here again gringringringringringringrin grin grin Yes my principal president major General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR rtd has 11months to go in as much as we have 11months to go does not stop the fact that president Buhari is the best president in the history of Nigeria so far. The things they're complaining of today they should blame the past government whom ruled this country for 15 useless locust years.

Number

1. ASUU Strike started in Nigeria since 2002 Go and make ur research. Was Buhari APC in power in 2002?
2. Unemployment, inflation started since the history of Nigeria was Buhari APC the first government in power by then?
3. Fuel Scarcity was in brought by PDP government was Buhari APC in power by then?

4. The problem of electricity in Nigeria. Where's the 16b $ Obasanjo said he invested in power supply? Was Buhari APC in government by then?
5. Insecurity, kidnapping started fully in Nigeria since 2014, Was Buhari APC in power in 2014?

God has blessed Nigeria but we choose to misuse the blessings. In everything they blame Buhari, anytime Buhari is traveling they don't usually sleep. Buhari is flexing around enjoying his wealth u are here complaining. Buhari can not kee himself for Nigeria because Nigerians are not ready to help themselves. Is it president Buhari that announce increment of high cost of food in Aso Rock? We're doing ourselves thinking is government. In some develop countries today the Youths are helping and supporting the government bringing one or two contributions that will move the country forward but the only thing our Nigerian youths know here is to protest mumπ protest against Buhari APC. As if it was Buhari APC that caused their misfortune.
grin grin grin grin doing agbero work affects people reasoning not that agbero work is bad. Now with all this shit you typed here, APC as a party was voted because the award thieving party of all times PDP was busy stealing money. APC was voted to come and change things and take the country to the promise land but APC carry us enter pit. If they know they are not useful in any way they shouldn't have occupy the seat. Now everything is grounded so we are looking for younger people to help pull out the Nigerian ship from the pit APC push it in. So make sure you are joining Peter Obi and other useful nigeria to pull out our ship. And don't allow those old money bags to run you street on your youthful strength

(1) (Reply)

Video: Ike Ekweremadu, Wife Appears In London Court / One Of Gov. Uzodinma Aids Resigns. / UNDEFEATED: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, The Odd Man Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.