Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians (13464 Views)

Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. / Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede Launches A 12-Month Internship Programme For Youths / One Year Career Programme For Secondary School Graduates With Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Olastep1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good one
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by DanyelAmeh: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is a good opportunity for many.
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Zarandah: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Great idea, weldone.
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by kuljayms1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
I'm so hopping on this one!
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by sageb: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ennyholar:
Global healthcare company SANOFIJOY has announced the version 2 of it's Internship Programme for young Nigerians.

SANOFI JOY (Journey, Opportunities, and You), graduate internship program debuted last year. The goal is to empower young Nigerians to accelerate in their career journey through structured practical training and mentoring. The maiden edition has produced astounding results and you can hear some of their interns tell their success stories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf6Zw73iioI

Following the successes already recorded, the brand is pleased to announce the commencement of SANOFI JOY 2.0 from 1st September 2022.

Application for internship is now open to eligible candidates who are passionate about developing their potentials through practical industry-learning and mentoring. To be considered for participation, prospective candidates must:

- Be new graduates of Pharmacy who will commence their mandatory internship program not later than 30th September 2022.
- Write an essay on the topic “Given the evolution of work and lifestyle today and high mobility of people across the world for business and pleasure, how can Nigeria prepare herself to better respond to another disease outbreak using the lessons learnt from the COVID 19 pandemic”.
- Visit Sanofi Joy 2.0 Internship Application to register and submit their essays on or before July 15th, 2022

The top 20 essays will be selected and candidates who emerge will be admitted into the Sanofi JOY 3-day boot camp and orientation program. The top-5 candidates from the boot camp are the finalists who will participate in the internship program, which entails up to 12 months of practical training and mentoring.

This initiative is one of the many ways Sanofi nurtures young future-forward talents and develops them into future business leaders.
Visit link for form: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=1sijrHGqGk6hDgNXL8WMC1EwcInA9ZlGtuQQefH5EABUOFI3UkdaMjVZTVY5MFREMlIzSk9RMzdVOC4u

this is good but they should accommodate others from the medical / health sector.
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Yinksy09(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is a good one from SANOFIJOY.
If you need to get an hotspot with fast speed, the Oraimo ELf is the best for you.

Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Imoksp(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I applied for one two days ago. It's free. Poor network didn't allow me finish one of the sections of the test. They said the training is for only laptop owners but adamant me still applied.

I applied too. I have been selected. To commence training on the 11th of next month. Even though i don't have a laptop too.
The hustling continues.
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Goalnaldo(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Imoksp:

I applied too. I have been selected. To commence training on the 11th of next month. Even though i don't have a laptop too.
The hustling continues.
congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Imoksp(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Goalnaldo:
congratulations bro

Thanks. But na laptop remain. No money.
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Chiemezueajuzie: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2022
This is a good update for young and unemployed folks. Atleast they'll gain more knowledge
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by KingUka: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Wow. Nigeria needs more of this to be honest. Really amazing
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by 0xAaron: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2022
What about other graduates in the health sector. I hope they are considered in subsequent ones. Thank you
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Franktom247(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2022
I think I know someone who fits these criteria. I'm sharing the link to him now
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by YangaBabe: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2022
0xAaron:
What about other graduates in the health sector. I hope they are considered in subsequent ones
I think they should also make it available for guys in tech too
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Chomolina: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Asin ehh
Tecno don dy join govt to reduce unemployment. They are doing well indeed
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by hoilakes(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is encouraging... kudos to SANOFIJOY.
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by iseoluwanimi: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please will i fill the form and submit the essay through the same link? this is a good opportunity. Thank you
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by dankwoska: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
That's well for people in that line I for like this kind chance o for my field. The positive energy commended by the previous interns is awesome
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by LogicBomb8: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I applied for one two days ago. It's free. Poor network didn't allow me finish one of the sections of the test. They said the training is for only laptop owners but adamant me still applied.
which one is this ?
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Goalnaldo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
LogicBomb8:
which one is this ?
financial analyst
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Olaolaoluwa001: 3:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Nice initiative, SANOFIJOY.
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by TEMITOPE190: 3:27am On Jul 01, 2022
This is good, but it seems to be restricted. I hope there could be opportunity for non-pharmacy too.
Re: Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians by Okikiafoo: 3:51am On Jul 01, 2022
TEMITOPE190:
This is good, but it seems to be restricted. I hope there could be opportunity for non-pharmacy too.

Abi na... We hope the opportunity go reach us too, soonest. Still 2.0 though...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Employees: Note These Bodies Established For Your Cause / Cross River SUBEB Chairman Locks Out Directors, Other Staff For Lateness(photos) / 10 Ways To Look Busy In The Office: The Gospel Of Lazy Bones. A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.