Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ask Doctor In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Doctor In The House (918 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Doctor In The House by seeun(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2011
Dear friend, you can now ask doctor in the house issues bothering you on all kinds of body ailment, and how to beautify your skin. Just visit http://health-fit-blog..com/ to drop your ask your question, an expert in that feild will give you exact solution. visit http://health-fit-blog..com/  now
Re: Ask Doctor In The House by Zhedoga: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2011
Dr, i have this plant of medicine. i'm sure it worths trillion considering the rate at which people suffer from diabete. i use the plant to treat diabetes type2. in fact it works like magic. i also use it on women who have to go through hard labor before giving birth to their children and it makes them put to bed before the Dr knows wat is goin on; but the problem i have now is i don;t know how sale this golden idea to the right people. can  u help? i'll be gracious sir. Chris. 08068156673
Re: Ask Doctor In The House by atuagbo: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
How can I cure Eczema on my face, chest and back. I have been living with this mess for the past 20years, all treatment and medication prove no result.
paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Ask Doctor In The House by chiropractic11: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2012
Everyone lies to their doctor at some point. Though the reasons that patients lie are complicated, it is an inescapable fact that your doctor can only do his job if he has the right information. It can sometimes be difficult and embarrassing to tell the truth, but your doctor will be happy with your honesty, and will be better able to help you.
Ask a doctor

(1) (Reply)

What's The Correct Pattern Of Brushing The Teeth? / Help Me: , / Why Mosquitoes Bite Some People More Than Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.