Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... (57350 Views)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / The Noodles I organized as Dinner. / Cook With 1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by zivility: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Channah1:

The heading is in reference to the 1700 food I ate at an eatery that did not ok me.

I made it myself. Why?

It tasted nice actually but I no belleful undecided.
Spaghetti is more appropriate for this, e for bellefull u remain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Felixalex(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Looks nice..

but this heading I no understand.. na you use your hand carry 1500 cook indomie say nothing is cheap

grin grin grin grin grin instead of him/her to just drink garriAndsugar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Mattswaggz: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So because you are a man and don't seem to like food as much, women shouldn't? undecided

Are you alright at all? undecided

of course I am alright........ btw, I didn't say I don't like food, I said I don't eat too much.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by mechanics(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Using corn beef to cook noodles is a big man food, that's real enjoyment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Playermayweda(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2022
smiliyB:
almost everything you mentioned here, just watch Akproko doctor on Instagram you'll understand more. Try and reduce your consumption of canned food it very important. It's better she substitute it with chicken (she can slice into tiny bits to serve the same purpose as corn beef), add carrot, vegetables, egg etc.

So, no food is unhealthy unless you're taking raw poison. Too much of anything is bad. So because there are healthy alternatives means the food should never be eaten? Something she should decided to eat today you are coming with, "this food is unhealthy", did she tell you that's what she eats everyday?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Hoodyrich(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2022
I know seh surley this noodles was organized for babe.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by gurusnizkid23: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Pls my brother n sisters,it's me igolaff I need your vote as the best comedian of the year,pls vote and share it on your status n group thanks,God bless you
https://muchmore9ja.com/ncyawards2/
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Kobojunkie: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
smiliyB:
almost everything you mentioned here, just watch Akproko doctor on Instagram you'll understand more. Try and reduce your consumption of canned food it very important. It's better she substitute it with chicken (she can slice into tiny bits to serve the same purpose as corn beef), add carrot, vegetables, egg etc.
Have you ever heard the saying, "The blind leading the blind will all end up in the same ditch"? undecided

Stop listening to blind/ignorant people like your Akproko abeg. He is wrong about everything you said up there. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Kobojunkie: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Highways:
No, the glutamate in tomatoes is a naturally forming L-glutamate, it’s bound to its own vegetable protein and therefore safe to consume (unless a person has a problem with L-glutamate in the diet).

Monosodium glutamate is a ‘free’ glutamate - not being bound naturally to a protein, or naturally formed but made ‘free’ and an excitotoxic neurotoxin through its processing.
This article shows in detail the difference:
https://www.truthinlabeling.org/manufacvsnatural.html
Care to provide information as well on glutamate that results from the processes of fermentation and tell us how different it is from the glutamate in your tomatoes and other naturally occurring glutamate? undecided

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mattswaggz:
of course I am alright........ btw, I didn't say I don't like food, I said I don't eat too much.
What has gender to do with eating? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by LogicBomb8: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol conbeef price
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Highways: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Care to provide information as well on glutamate that results from the processes of fermentation and tell us how different it is from the glutamate in your tomatoes and other naturally occurring glutamate? undecided

The diagram you presented were provided from Ajinomoto page

https://www.ajinomoto.com/msg/what-is-msg-and-how-is-it-made

A company that produces MSG and you expect them to tell you the truth about MSG so that their company will close? Yes, FDA may have approved MSG as safe but it is still under debate, reason why they request products with it in the US to write it on the pack. Well for me and my family, we will continue avoiding synthetic food additives obviously produced in the laboratory. Cheers and have a nice day

Besides, I don't think you went through the resource I earlier provided because the question you asked is there already
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Highways:
The document you presented were provided from Ajinomoto page

https://www.ajinomoto.com/msg/what-is-msg-and-how-is-it-made

A company that produces MSG and you expect them to tell you the truth about MSG so that their company will close? Yes, FDA may have approved MSG as safe but it is still under debate, reason why they request products with it in the US to write it on the pack. Well for me and my family, we will continue avoiding synthetic food additives obviously produced in the laboratory. Cheers and have a nice day

Besides, I don't think you went through the resource I earlier provided because the question you asked is there already
The same information is available to you via the Food and Drug Administration(FDA), other sources with details on how MSG is now produced by way of fermentation. undecided

Anyways, my question to you again is "Care to provide information as well on glutamate that results from the processes of fermentation and tell us how different it is from the glutamate in your tomatoes and other naturally occurring glutamate? " undecided
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Highways: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The same information is available to you via the Food and Drug Administration(FDA), other sources with details on how MSG is now produced by way of fermentation. undecided

Anyways, my question to you again is "Care to provide information as well on glutamate that results from the processes of fermentation and tell us how different it is from the glutamate in your tomatoes and other naturally occurring glutamate? " undecided

Go and read the resource I sent to you bro...

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Highways:

Go and read the resource I sent to you bro...
You brought up the claim that Natually occurring glutamate is L-glutamate, so it is on you to show that the glutamate in processed is not the same L-glutamate. That is what I want to see you show us since you seem to think it is different..the resource you posted does not provide that information at all. So kindly show us the difference between natural and processed(fermentation) glutamate abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkDYj7a8IAo

MSG has no ill-effects, and nobody has ever proven that they can detect or have reactions to MSG in a double blind test. It is 100% urban myth. undecided
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Dshocker(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 1
Ingredients.

Pics 2.
Combined the cornedbeef, black pepper, onions, garlic and soy sauce with a little bit of cornflour. Mixed together and added to heated oil to stir fry.

Pics 3.

Added the parboil noodles, seasoning and sweet corn to the stir fried corned beef.

Pics 4.
Noodles ready and served.

And you want to vote Bola Tinubu!!!

No worry, before he finishes his tenure, the price would have gotten to 5k
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Dshocker(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Channah1:
Lalasticlala..

For those requesting the cost of everything.

Noodles. 240

Power oil. 120

Sweet Corn. 350 ( regretted buying this cos it wasn't up to a handful.)

Cornedbeef. 750

Pepper. 50

N1,510
(Modify) (Quote) (

The cornedbeef is very salty already, i guess the taste is something else.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by nonix22(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
even when Naija was good, most people no get mind prepare this kind food.
These condiments will go down well for 6 cups of rice nah .

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Channah1(f): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dshocker:

The cornedbeef is very salty already, i guess the taste is something else.

That was why I went for this brand because its not salty like the Exerter brand.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Mattswaggz: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has gender to do with eating? lipsrsealed

It's my opinion actually,,, I do find it weird if I come across a lady that eats too much.
I do assume that women shouldn't eat that much naturally. But recently, I've seen what I would call "wonders" actually.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mattswaggz:
It's my opinion actually,,, I do find it weird if I come across a lady eat too much.
I do assume that women shouldn't eat that much naturally. But recently, I've seen what I would call "wonders" actually.
Your opinion isn't based on general reality, and facts, which is amount of food consumed by individuals has absolutely nothing to do with gender. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Mattswaggz: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your opinion isn't based on general reality, and facts, which is amount of food consumed by individuals has absolutely nothing to do with gender. undecided

I know,,, that's why I told you it was my opinion. wink
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by lilyheaven: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
You used 1500 naira to cook only one sachet of indomitable,,,
You know how to waste ingredients, aswear shocked
Channah1:
Lalasticlala..

Noodles. 240

Power oil. 120

Cornedbeef. 750

Pepper. 50

N1,510
(Modify) (Quote) (
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by JimmySwaggart(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
post=114096635:

We made the below for #700 for 4 Elderly Elders.........

Himtulie aka...mr liar.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by freemi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Channah1:

Noodles. 240

Power oil. 120

Corn. 350 ( regretted buying this cos it wasn't up to a handful.)

Cornedbeef. 750

Pepper. 50

N1,510
lols. Not still bad. Hope it was delicious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Channah1(f): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
freemi:
lols. Not still bad. Hope it was delicious
Sure

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by JesusIsAMuslim: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has gender to do with appetite for Pete's sake?, undecided

On average males eat more than females o. We aren't built the same way. Our body needs are clearly different.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by JesusIsAMuslim: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oladimeji122:
chanah na big mama

Guess as much .
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11am On Jun 25, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

Guess as much .
Was Jesus really a Muslim? grin
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Ewroghene1(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:
Lalasticlala..

Noodles. 240

Power oil. 120

Cornedbeef. 750

Pepper. 50

N1,510
(Modify) (Quote) (
You see pepper #50 your area still da good
For Ajah here no pepper �️#100 again
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Channah1(f): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2022
Ewroghene1:

You see pepper #50 your area still da good
For Ajah here no pepper �️#100 again

Lol... Really?? It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Was Jesus really a Muslim? grin

Anyone that submits his will completely to God is a Muslim. Abraham had no established religion but we consider as a Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.