Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (lasrra).....voter Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (lasrra).....voter Scam (844 Views)

Niger State Residents Protest High Cost Of Food, Living / Rivers State Residents Decry Deplorable Roads / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (lasrra).....voter Scam by olas24u(f): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Stop disturbing yasef zombie ..your useless input is inconsequential. Being a slave is your right, championing it on others that want to be free is sacrilege.!!..

Biafra makes you fear because you are programmed to be a lover of slavery.

Werey see who is calling another person slave ,you will soon vote for atiku soon ,always voting for them since independence,and the ones the accept you , accommodate you ,you call them slaves ,you call their place no man's land ,you vote against them .oloshi

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (lasrra).....voter Scam by Kalashnikov49: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
I thought you had something tangible to say.

After all you do for them..they want to leave and you blatantly refuse, why, because you are parasites and you can't survive on your own. It's so pathetic and disgusting habiting with you skull mining and grave desecrating miscreants...spits

olas24u:

Werey see who is calling another person slave ,you will soon vote for atiku soon ,always voting for them since independence,and the ones the accept you , accommodate you ,you call them slaves ,you call their place no man's land ,you vote against them .oloshi
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (lasrra).....voter Scam by Kalashnikov49: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
This thread mustn't die... grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (lasrra).....voter Scam by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
But your children notn't in a better stance or ailment
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (lasrra).....voter Scam by bastardmod: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I feel deeply and genuinely sorry for your parents.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

I feel very very very sorry for your children. Honestly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Set To Move From Importation To Manufacturing – Official / I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It's A Reality / Wike Orders Arrest Of Atiku's Loyalist, Igwe Over Alleged Illegal Oil Bunkering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.