Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police (11442 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO / I Didn’t Order Disruption Of Fg’s Tradermoni –amosun / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Kpatakpata: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
They are already telling people that it never occurred whereas they are still investigating the incidence. Naija Police

1 Like

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by AsawanaDgreat: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Their usual way of defense

1 Like

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by jamace(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
NigeriaAjoka:
We saw the man with white beards telling them to leave there and you come online to deny? Useless Nigeria police
GBAM.
Nigeria police is aligning with power that be to defraud Nigerians and even disenfranchise intending voters. All I know is that God is not asleep.

Ike Ekweremadu run his mouth that voting for Peter Obi was a waste of votes and 24 hours later him and his wife are in prison in UK for criminal activity. God never sleeps.

Enemies of Nigeria will never see peace.

1 Like

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Shevchenkko: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Mkpuru mirri cannibals and fake news are like 5 and 6.
Their leader, Peter Obi-tury is better known as "him tu lie" for his many Chines lies.
Ask them to show you anything of value and out of the box that the pandora man did while in govt and all you will get is abuse and noise.
You must be so hungry to be sounding this way yet you want old corrupt men whose hands are shaking to rule over you. God have mercy on you people
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Eriokanmi: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

I posted this on the initial thread.

Peter Obi's campaign = Propaganda. Lies. Blackmail. False Alarm. Conspiracy. Fake news.

To those who'd say his name was never mentioned. The videos initially shared to falsely alarm the public came from a popular Pro-Peter Obi campaign Twitter handle.

That's their Modus Operandi. Lies and Deceit.
Is Peter Obi your headache? Leave this man alone joor. Believe Nigeria police and their lies to your own detriment
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by dominique(f): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Arysexy:

Which people are you talking about?

People posting fake news, fake tweets, photos and videos just to push a narrative. They know themselves
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Arysexy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
dominique:

People posting fake news, fake tweets, photos and videos just to push a narrative. They know themselves

Ok
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by hohafrank(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi the coming president of federal republic of Nigeria, the tormentor of Tinubu and his urchins.

1 Like

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Sholaco: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
dominique:
These people are causing unnecessary panic and sowing seeds of hate in the people. Just to prove a point, they will shoot video and narrate into it events that never happened just to play victim. Is this how they want to win the upcoming election? They claimed that they were attacked at an INEC office in Lagos YET they held a rally for their candidate in the heart same Lagos in broad daylight and nobody disturbed them. Always quick to play the victim card with fake photos and videos to back it up. I am sure they have more videos yet to be released, i hope the police fish them out and get them arrested asap
hahaha they are children of hate. No any other tribe could hold rally for Tinubu in Aba or Anambra that Ipob/ESN wouldn't attack o. Most tribal bigotry people
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Aiddn: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
BLOCKHEAD read this post 1st then slap urself!!!!
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Brendaniel: 6:56pm
Why the lies? So you mean Police went to the venue and nobody was registering when the place is actually a registration centre which should have people registering and you didn't care to find out why the place is empty, instead you claim you will investigate the people who posted the video.

Even if the police wants to be neutral, is it not to investigate the people whose identity were shown in the video first...

IPIGSRHYPO:
Mkpuru mirri cannibals and fake news are like 5 and 6.
Their leader, Peter Obi-tury is better known as "him tu lie" for his many Chines lies.
Ask them to show you anything of value and out of the box that the pandora man did while in govt and all you will get is abuse and noise.
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by pacespot(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Something we are seeing live in video by ourselves and they call it fake news, who should we believe in this country again, police or ordinary people
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by UNDFTD: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
We saw the video you freaking lying M0R0N!
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by godofuck231: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Despite the evidence that these men were calling giving coordinates and the officials were on the run , una still want make Nigerians stay calm , una go die o

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by dominique(f): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
godofuck231:
Despite the evidence that these men were calling giving coordinates and the officials were on the run , una still want make Nigerians stay calm , una go die o

Do they look threatening or menacing in any way? Were they holding weapons? Were they caught on video harassing anybody? Was there anything in the background suggesting that there was mayhem of any form in that video? Answer with your church mind

So I can pick up my phone, video you from afar, post it online tagging you a kidnapper or armed robber and then expect the police to go and arrest you based on the video alone. Does that not sound absurd to you?

1 Like

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by VULCAN(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Don't you have something tangible to use and sell your candidate.

I mean we have all seen the court documents related to his drug trafficking back then in Chicago.

We know that the Bourdillon house he lives in was stolen from Lagos State govt

We are well aware he currently isn't physically or mentally fit for the office of President.

But at least try a bit and find something good about him.

Leave Peter Obi alone because the actual person who is out to ensure Tinubus failure is Atiku

VoteTinubu2023:

Peter Obi's campaign = Propaganda. Lies. Blackmail. False Alarm. Conspiracy. Fake news.

To those who'd say his name was never mentioned. The videos initially shared to falsely alarm the public came from a popular Pro-Peter Obi campaign Twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by godofuck231: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
dominique:

Do they look threatening or menacing in any way? Were they holding weapons? Were they caught on video harassing anybody? Was there anything in the background suggesting that there was mayhem of any form in that video? Answer with your church mind

So I can pick up my phone, video you from afar, post it online tagging you a kidnapper or armed robber and then expect the police to go and arrest you based on the video alone. Does that not sound absurd to you?
go watch the videos online and hear the detail , its not absurd its real , the word "ḥawrāʾ" meaning virgin is a term used in Islamic crisis in nigeria , the woman in that video wasn't stupid please do your checks
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by jaytee01(m): 12:37am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

The alternative? This criminal whose packaged lies brought the disaster called Buhari.

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Difrent: 5:54am On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

The energy the Nigerian youths are showing in getting their PVC as against the previous elections shows it is not game as usual, 2023 would define this country's progress...We are taking back our country from enemies of Nigeria and should the enemies not allow us, #EndSarsProtest would be a child's play come 2023.

What nonsense energy that they refused to show for the past 11 months....abi them just enter Nigeria?
I have no single pity for anyone that is now rushing to collect PVC now except thoae that just turned 18....they clearly showed they are not Obidient at all...wonder which kind of country these people really want?...and clearly shows they are fire brigade approach gang that leaves things till the 11th hour before attempting to do it......cant take such people serious now

Pvc registration began a year after end sars but these same youths didnt turn up until the last month......shows how really prepared they are for the next election
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by AlphaTaikun: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Alpharey: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2022
EVEN AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO YOU ARE TELLING ME TO DISREGARD THE NEWS. I HAVE STOPPED BELIEVING NIGERIAN POLICE SINCE LONG TIME AGO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Working Out - Pics / Aggrieved Kaduna APC Aspirants Vow To Work Against APC / Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.