Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox (9801 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by Ancecoker(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
[center][/center] grin
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by Angelfrost(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I hope this is not another avenue by States to push for financial supports from the FG

Normal levels na!... Always an avenue to loot without too much scrutiny! cool
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
IJEYdiamond:
Na so one old Britco... man dey talk of monkey pox in Nigeria saying WHO.. said the case dey worst for Nigeria... that is very very bad...

Me tell am say... their plan and wish no go work for Nigeria.... Covid was conquered so is this Monkey thing.... In Jesus Name...

Their plan no go work!!.
There are vaccines and it can be treated. There's hardly any difference between this and chicken pox.

What do you people use your internet for? You can't simply check if there's treatment for it or a vaccine, you just wanted to write quick quick.
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
References1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/23/kwara-confirms-first-case-of-monkeypox/
liessss, they want to invest in another scam since the covid-19 scam is no longer profitable.
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by todugo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
China wants to Evade Taiwan. One day we might wakeup to the News that China wants to Evade Nigeria because of unpaid debt. grin grin grin grin

Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
ikotunblog:
Well, base on my experience, to be sincere without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies, to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clear heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually have nothing to say.
How old are you?
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by Whisk(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Another money harvest for those with power and authority in Government.
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
covid never gone now monkeypox don join, abeg i no want hear lockdown again....oooo
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by Omoslim26: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hmm make them be careful oo undecided
God no go let person experience another lock down.
God no go shame us oo
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by 2elliot: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lateef73:
Vaccination loading...

Chicken pox and monkey pox have been around for a long time. Their vaccine are readily available so no fear of lockdown
Eugenist Bill Gates and co want the world vaccinated by all means with this luciferia poisons.
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by ikotunblog: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
AmongUs:

How old are you?

Ninetyfivehundred Sir
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by Oyindola: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Our government are really cruel, bad and devilish minded people.
After using Corona virus as a yardstick to embezzle millions of naira, now they have come again with Monkeypox so they can start counting figures again. Another lockdown is coming watch out guys.
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by Oyindola: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
I wonder why is that it is only bad things that our government always emulate from the UK Government but failed to emulate the good aspect of their governance over there. Once our Nigeria government mistakenly hear that a new disease is out in UK the next thing out government will declar that one or two people have contacted it after some day you will hear that 25 people have contacted it from there lock down will commence again so they can embezzle.
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by Belteshazzar1: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by swissgoldenpro2: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Abeg oo
Re: Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox by TijaniAbu: 1:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Ramoni want to steal again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Plight Of Health Interns In Nigeria,,, / Hospitals’ Shutdown: Strike Threat Ridiculous - Ngige / 10 List Of Nigerian Foods To Reverse And Beat Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.