Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) (57277 Views)

Farah Dagogo: Rivers Court Remands Lawmaker Granted Bail By Federal Court / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ppogbae:
Even when they occupy the highest offices in the land, these Igbos will still engage in illicit hoodlum activity

Is it an igbo thing or a Nigerian thing?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
beejay85:

No, it can happen to anyone depending on how despirate d situation is.
From report,his daughter was severely ill and needed a transplant...getting a donor especially one that matches with his daughter is like looking for a needle in a haystack....
The test of how Noble a man can be, is when he faces a situation father Abraham faced, possible loss of a loved one when u have an option to compromise...
I bet most pple condemning this man would do worse when faced with similar circumstance..
I pray d daughter recovers speedily
He should have done it the right way and follow due processes.. Pity sad
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Lizzydonnah(f): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
TruthDefender:
The other side of the story. We wait to see what is true or not:
This is another possibility below:

Ikem Okuhu write!
Facts on the Ekweremadu matter
================
1. Ike Ekweremadu wasn't involved in any organ trafficking
2. He has a daughter who needs a transplant.
3. A willing donor was seen in Nigeria and travel preparations were made.
4. Ike Ekweremadu did write to the British High Commission, explaining the situation
5. The donor travelled to the UK with the patient.
6. The donor is a 21 year old man and not a girl as many are writing.
7. He is not a minor.
8. As it happened, the organ did not even match.
8. Not wanting to return to Nigeria, the donor went to report that he was trafficked to London for possible organ harvest, believing same would guarantee him asylum.

That's the other perspective

How did you confirm this? What is your source? If you don't have a verifiable source please stop spreading fake narrative.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Golan007: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Okealaaye:
I'm a Yoruba man, but I'm deeply pained by what they're alleging that Senator Ike Ekweremadu did. I nearly cried my eyes out when I saw him on TV being manhandled in Germany a couple of years ago. May God sustain him.

To spend years in prison.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by HomoDroid(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
I suspect a mix up in politics!

The distinguished lawmaker must be aware of the rules involving minors, same for the medical personnel involved, since the organ transplant was meant for his sick daughter.

Maybe there's a dispute as to the donor's age! You know some Nigerian children can look smaller than their real ages.

I recall the case of one footballer, who claimed 18years or so, but after being run through a development program in Europe, all they could achieve was fattening instead of getting big, because he had gone beyond growing age! grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by frog12: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
this primaries just quiet osinbajo. you see our dullard leaders, any smart person will know the minor question will come into the picture.
too bad for former deputy senate president. a real dullard. na long prison be dat for him oo....

olatade:
One of Ike Ekweremadu's daughters has kidney problems, and has been on dialysis. They 'contracted' a 15yr old homeless boy from Lagos to harvest one of his kidney. In return they promised him a better life. Next they illegally obtained passport stating the boy was 21.

Unfortunately for them, on getting to the UK the doctors refused to proceed with the operation having been alarmed that the boy in question was a minor and cannot give consent. That was when it began to unravel that it was a case of child trafficking for the purpose of organ harvesting.

A country that works, and have regard for the dignity of human life.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
bitingcool:
the fools claiming the donor was a willing donor, how come a tissue match wasn't carried out before he waS taken to the UK. Where is the contract he signed with the MINOR'S family to show consent?

I know lots of hungry people will not mind donating even their two eyes for 50k but as a learned person you cannot claim ignorance

May Ritualistic, organ harvesters and kidnappers continue to be exposed by God's grace. So may people are being abducted and their organs harvested and sold.

Of course he will be given a honorary PhD or even a chieftancy title upon his return and this shameful matter swept under the carpets.

He will forever be known as an organ harvester.
Exactly my point!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by smile11s(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmm

This kind of news is something you will expect from erudite skullers.

odiegwu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by OwaliZiz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Matters arising, Nigeria to the world again
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Opmic: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
This and more like this to every enemy of Nigeria who has already gained structures to seize the forth coming election.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by beejay85: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
He should have done it the right way and follow due processes.. Pity sad
Due process imply he gets her on a waiting list...based in first come first served...citizen first!!
A situation one's money can hardly speed up things for u

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by MikkySexy23(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good. That's a country with laws. If he were here in Nigeria, he would have made so much noise- by calling law enforcement officers names, refusing arrest and claiming immunity. Do things the right way!

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Golan007: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
HomoDroid:
I suspect a mix up in politics!

No politics here.

He did the proverbial shitting in da church.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Which one is organ harvesting ?

I don't understand?

Like they want to harvest the organ and use for to cure someone or what exactly?

You see , Igbos have high moral standards , it was the same Ekweremmadu that thought he can hijack Enugu State...but his people knowing him too well denied him of coming to become their Governor .....
Someone who prefer to support PDP instead of his Brother just because of few dollar change....

May God bless Igbos for always standing out once their own is messing up .....

Pls Remember to be OBIdient ......

Ekweremmadu should go and face his sins , that is how all of them in all the regions will be fished out soon....

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Golan007: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
beejay85:

Due process imply he gets her on a waiting list...based in first come first served...citizen first!!
A situation one's money can hardly speed up things for u

So by not following due process, he wants to ruin another person's life.

May e tay for that prison.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
/

Did you see how humble Ike Ekweremadu looks?

All that gragra do not extend beyond West Africa.

No need for extradition. He is in the lion's den already.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Metrofox(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Golan007:

Why?

Very valid question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Olastep1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
So bad
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Golan007: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is it an igbo thing or a Nigerian thing?

Igbo.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Golan007: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
smile11s:
Hmmm

This kind of news is something you will expect from erudite skullers.

odiegwu

Only to find that flati.nos are laureates and professors emritus in this field.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ppogbae:
Even when they occupy the highest offices in the land, these Igbos will still engage in illicit hoodlum activity
There are bad people everywhere. Even in my region, we hear of people doing rituals in ogun all the time. I know you're trying to attack Obi indirectly in.your post. Take it or you leave it, he's your next president. Before you attack me, I'm not ipob . The earlier you become obidient, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
You’d be surprised at how many elites are involved in this. All those missing people are somehow linked to this underground syndicate. It’s a terrible thing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by gadgethead: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Build hospitals of international standard. They won't hear, instead they will go and hide the money for London.

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by frog12: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
these politicians and their children are always dullards. 3 of his children live in the UK and they can not advise their father that they can be arrested for this. terrible. tomorrow you would have heard that one of his children becomes a senator grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Halo22: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
I still wonder why Sen. Ekweremadu in his international exposure and academic attainment would make himself and his wife scape goats in issue that matters to life like this. I'm sure he never saw this coming and I pray that God will see his family through this shameful situation.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
TruthDefender:
The other side of the story. We wait to see what is true or not:
This is another possibility below:

Ikem Okuhu write!
Facts on the Ekweremadu matter
================
1. Ike Ekweremadu wasn't involved in any organ trafficking
2. He has a daughter who needs a transplant.
3. A willing donor was seen in Nigeria and travel preparations were made.
4. Ike Ekweremadu did write to the British High Commission, explaining the situation
5. The donor travelled to the UK with the patient.
6. The donor is a 21 year old man and not a girl as many are writing.
7. He is not a minor.
8. As it happened, the organ did not even match.
8. Not wanting to return to Nigeria, the donor went to report that he was trafficked to London for possible organ harvest, believing same would guarantee him asylum.

That's the other perspective

Can you read at all? Did you watch the video?

The boy is 15 years old, he is a minor.

He is not a donor, the boy was taken to the UK on the pretence of a better life.

It was the Hospital doctor that noticed the boy wasn't upto 21 years old.

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by bitingcool: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Phlegman:
This is what happens when you listen to the advice of a woman concerning children.

I'm very sure it's his wife who brought the idea of using the innocent boy.

may your 'sure' land you in problem soon. Aways looking for a way to bring women down. stupid projection from a limited imbecilic mind

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
At least 15 years in jail...

I hope the victim is still alive?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
lorbah001:
Sad situation!

He's got all the resources to do it legally but why does he resort to this?

What becomes the condition of his sick child after this avoidable publicity?

Kept asking myself several questions as to why taking this route...

The biggest loser in this case is; the boy allegedly trafficked, the sick child and Nigeria at large!

He took the route because they dnt value other dignitary, if me and my family safe, even entire country burn,....... I don care

I am very sure ,it's hospital management that reported him to the police, if it's here now, he only need to rub CMD palm and the next thing is for professional to start doing illegality
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Hermionegranger(f): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Is it that they couldn't find a single donor in the entire Ekweremmadu family; both nuclear and extended?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
What is sad about this? Wait until you have your organ harvested.

A whole Nigerian Senator getting involved in such venture....I mean, is this senator lacking wealth

Good riddance to rubbish angry
Its apparently not about wealth, some say his son is sick and needs organ transplant so mr dishonourable probably wanted to use a relatives son as donor.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by yankison(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Realists:
Igbo Amaka, Nyamiris have this open secret to tarnish the name Nigeria, just imagine a former deputy senate president & currently a serving senator involving himself in human organ harvesting.
There is nothing an okoro cannot do for money.

I'm not Igbo but you are a complete Foolish idiot to go tribal

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO / Photos From The Scene Of Fayose's Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge. / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.