Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! (1046 Views)

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by richie240: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Since obi left PDP, u must have noticed that PDP fan base has lost its toxicity which has now been worn like a medal by Labor party supporters, who are majorly of s/e origin.

Its safe to say the problem of this heated polity is not really PDP nor APC-induced but rather d intolerance and toxicity of obi's supporters ie s/e

cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by Crixxx: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Say all you want, your tribalism and envy can't and will never bring hate to the hearts of Obi supporters. The movement is massive and your household are part of it don't be left out.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by richie240: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lolz.....''Guddie!"
cool
Crixxx:
Say all you want, your tribalism and envy can't and will never bring hate to the hearts of Obi supporters. The movement is massive and your household are part of it don't be left out.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by maybet081: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Do you know that obi is the man that poo on his entire body, obi is Osama, shekua, Escobar, isis, bokoharam, kidnappers,murder,even BUHARI, please add more evil names go to wikepedia, dictionary gather names.

Bunch of Yoruba Muslim fools

Obi is coming if you must know.
Obedience means peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by helinues: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good observation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by Factcheck0001: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
maybet081:
Do you know that obi is the man that poo on his entire body, obi is Osama, shekua, Escobar, isis, bokoharam, kidnappers,murder,even BUHARI, please add more evil names go to wikepedia, dictionary gather names.

Bunch of Yoruba Muslim fools

Obi is coming if you must know.
Obedience means peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by Oplomo: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
richie240:
Lolz.....''Guddie!"
cool

Tinubu flying monkey, that guy is right. So shut up! grin

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by Kalashnikov49: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
This Miscreant Below that pays you to be shallow brained...rejected Nigeria , but is now gallivanting up and dan like a useless monkey, that wants to be President of irabiji Town Union...spits grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114097210][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by Kalashnikov49: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
So Atiku Abubakar is no More Atjiefku

Jonathan is no more Jonadafttt

You pathetic miscreant slobs are truly a real definition of failures. Its obvious the Peter OBI momentum is making you MAD per second.

Just tell this Miscreant attached below that IT can NEVER BE PRESIDIOT...spits!!

richie240:
Since obi left PDP, u must have noticed that PDP fan base has lost its toxicity which has now been worn like a medal by Labor party supporters, who are majorly of s/e origin.

Its safe to say the problem of this heated polity is not really PDP nor APC-induced but rather d intolerance and toxicity of obi's supporters ie s/e

cool

3 Likes

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by richie240: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nwokem, thanks for confirming my assertion.
You gyes never toxically disappoint!
grin

Kalashnikov49:
So Atiku Abubakar is no More Atjiefku

Jonathan is no more Jonathan

You pathetic miscreant slobs are truly a real definition of failures. Its obvious the Peter OBI momentum is making you MAD per second.

Just tell this Miscreant attached below that IT can NEVER BE PRESIDIOT...spits!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by richie240: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Another toxic labor party (ex-pdp) supporter proving my assertion!
Keep it coming guys! grin

Oplomo:

Tinubu flying monkey, that guy is right. So shut up! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by Kalashnikov49: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Zombie wants to Abandon his own useless thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

richie240:

Nwokem, thanks for confirming my assertion.
cool

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Misfortune will be the portion of anyone that insults IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by richie240: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thanks for 'obidiently' re-confirming my assertion once again, nwokem!
grin
Kalashnikov49:
Zombie wants to Abandon his own useless thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by Oplomo: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
richie240:
Another toxic labor party (ex-pdp) supporter proving my assertion!
Keep it coming guys! grin

I'm not in LP..are you yoruba muslim? grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by richie240: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Me myself ayam president Biden, how about dt!
wink
Oplomo:

I'm not in LP..are you yoruba muslim? grin

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by paramakina202: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stop the blackmail cos it won't work Nigerians deserves better.
Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by richie240: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lolz, another ipob-cum-obi 'terroristically-toxic' LP supporter on d beat.
You can easily identify them: they throw curses about as if its about to go out of fashion grin

Nwokem, thanks for marking d register too, I appreciate!
cool
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
Misfortune will be the portion of anyone that insults IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by Fortruth: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:

massive where? kano…..Jos….. Sokoto?

Massive in terms of stupidity.

SE as usual have been sidelined…. They did it to Zik “of Africa”…. They did it to Ekwueme in 1999, and again to Peter Obi…

Oh so he is going to contest against Atiku whom he was VP candidate … Does that make sense to you folks..

Massive Movement my FOOT
Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by richie240: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
'Bravetunde' is that you? I sight u brah.
That's another toxic Lp supporter.

You can easily identify his own logo: they try to derail a thread not going their way grin

Thanks for marking d register too, nwokem!
cool

DownChelsea:
[b]Useless Thread! Useless Thread! Useless Thread! Useless Thread! Useless Thread! Useless Thread! Useless Thread! U...................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by VoteObi2023: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
We have not forgotten how APC miscreants campaigned in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by DownChelsea(f): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

Thanks, don't know what's wrong with these theivenubu paid mixcrants.
We will keep bursting their liars.
I'm waiting for another ijaw or ss hate Igbo thread grin cheesy grin cheesy
this is the style that fits them.

They can feel their inevitable failure around the corner and they don't know how to deal with it.

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by Smoke55: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
richie240:

cool
who were those that protested with a coffin with Good luck Jonathan name written on it?

Guess they were south Easterners as well..

I don't know why APC urchins couldn't take half of what they dish out to others..

Same people that used propaganda and insults to get powers are the same set of people accusing others of being being toxic..

Funny people..

Accusing peter obi have become there campaign strategy after 8 years of misrule..

You lots should tell us how your administration has favoured Nigerians and your plans in the future and stop the rubbish tribal game you're playing..

3 Likes

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by specialmati(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
richie240:

cool
grin grin grin grin grin every touts and agbero in Lagos state has now turn journalist overnight since Peter Obi became a moving train. Allow that old currupt money bag to keep using your youthful energy to run his old age. Tomorrow you will tell your kids you are once a future leader that old money bags used his strength to run their old age

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by richie240: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nwokem, thanks for marking d LP supporters 'toxic' register.
I appreciate u!
cool
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin every touts and agbero in Lagos state has now turn journalist overnight since Peter Obi became a moving train. Allow that old currupt money bag to keep using your youthful energy to run his old age. Tomorrow you will tell your kids you are once a future leader that old money bags used his strength to run their old age

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Nigeria And I Will Forever Hate Nigeria ~graphic Pictures / Bishop Blasts CAN And Others / Nigerians Adopt The Name IPOB As They’re Tagged Ipob For Supporting PO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.