Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! (1179 Views)

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by richie240: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lolz, has ur 'thesis' disproved my assertion dt PDP has bn calm since s/e ported to labour party?

Has it disproved d fact dt d moment se support base ported to LP, d hitherto calm LP has bcom toxic?
cool
Smoke55:
who were those that protested with a coffin with Good luck Jonathan name written on it?

Guess they were south Easterners as well..

I don't know why APC urchins couldn't take half of what they dish out to others..

Same people that used propaganda and insults to get powers are the same set of people accusing others of being being toxic..

Funny people..

Accusing peter obi have become there campaign strategy after 8 years of misrule..

You lots should tell us how your administration has favoured Nigerians and your plans in the future and stop the rubbish tribal game you're playing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by specialmati(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
richie240:
Nwokem, thanks for marking d LP supporters 'toxic' register.
I appreciate u!
cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin don't worry Peter Obi will rescue you come 2023 so that whatever is left of your youthful energy can be put to something useful instead of asslicking old currupt money bags

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by KingofAnambra: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2022
richie240:
Since obi left PDP, u must have noticed that PDP fan base has lost its toxicity which has now been worn like a medal by Labor party supporters, who are majorly of s/e origin.

Its safe to say the problem of this heated polity is not really PDP nor APC-induced but rather d intolerance and toxicity of obi's supporters ie s/e

cool
Everyone already knows that the career political prostitute Pandora thief Obi's supporters are social media bandits. Most of them are IPOB esn terrorist members hence their violent animalistic behavior. PDP is so happy they sent the Pandora thief packing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Supporters Are Peaceful After Obi's Exit! by Smoke55: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2022
richie240:
Lolz, has ur 'thesis' disproved my assertion dt PDP has bn calm since s/e ported to labour party?

Has it disproved d fact dt d moment se support base ported to LP, d hitherto calm LP has bcom toxic?
cool
who were those toxic APC supporters that were calling atiku Atiku in 2019?

Who were those APC supporters that protested with goat and coffin with good luck Jonathans name written on them?

Hope they were all igbos as well?

You can't dish out insult and hate then expect praise and love..

APC members has been the most hate filled campaigners ever known since history of Nigerian politics..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told Them But They Will Never Listen / Based On CV, Which Of The Top 4 Aspirants Would You Employ To Lead Your Company? / Police Commandant, Ahmad Accused Of Replacing Christian Personnels With Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.