Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ekweremmadu's Organ Harvest Saga: Love Look What You Made Me Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremmadu's Organ Harvest Saga: Love Look What You Made Me Do (593 Views)

Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court / Alleged Organ Harvest: EFCC Behind My Travails – Ekweremadu / Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremmadu's Organ Harvest Saga: Love Look What You Made Me Do by AlexBells(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
There are things that one can't understand unless you are a parent, I strongly believe however that the hammer of justice would be tampered with mercy.

I know it is such difficult crime that Ekweremmadu and wife has committed but I would still try to be kind to him, my biggest worry is that the person whose organs could have been harvested is a minor.

Ekweremmadu should be bigger than that, he couldn't have thought about the fact that the child can't make his own decisions and organ donors while a single kidney could be okay, this should be donated by an adult who could even take responsibility of the fallout of organ harvest.

Parents can go to any extent for their child, It is not easy however he had enough money to seek legitimate donor, but then getting organ donor is not a simple tax, the boy's luck was strong.

Even in my strongest condemnation of the terrible act by the Ekweremmadus, my heart goes out to them, it is a terrible situation they are in, the moral burden is there and now they are under lock, I also pray the little boy doesn't live with trauma afterwards, I also feel for Ekweremmadu's daughter and pray she finds a kidney donor.
Re: Ekweremmadu's Organ Harvest Saga: Love Look What You Made Me Do by pharmagba: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Truth be told
In Nigeria organ is not donated but bought / sold.
Everybody knows this but turns a blind eye.
Most especially the kidney centres.

Ekeweremadu must have confused this that he hàs left the shores of Nigerian to a land that has laws.
Re: Ekweremmadu's Organ Harvest Saga: Love Look What You Made Me Do by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am still in shock that his daughter has been bedridden and at verge of death for months yet Ike was pursuing a useless ambition to be Governor after spending years since 1999 in one political office after another, away from his family that needs him badly .

He acted like a father whose political ambition comes before his daughter and family when I compare him to Biden who abandoned contesting the US presidency in 1998 when his son was dying from cancer.

I really pitied his wife. That woman did not enjoy her husband and neither her children. After this conviction, Ike will now have time for the family he abandoned for politics, abi?

This should serve as a lesson to other political leaders abandoning the joy of their family for political ambitions; your wife, husband and children need you.

If Ike had stepped down from contesting for Enugu state, he would have devoted more time for his daughter and perhaps won't be in jail now. It would have made his wife and daughter happy too.
Re: Ekweremmadu's Organ Harvest Saga: Love Look What You Made Me Do by AlexBells(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I am still in shock that his daughter has been bedridden and at verge of death yet Ike was pursuing a useless ambition to be Governor after spending years since 1999 in one political office after another.

He acted like a father whose political ambition comes before his daughter and family when I compare him to Biden who abandoned contesting the US presidency 1998 when his son was dying from cancer.

I really pitied his wife. That woman did not enjoy her husband and neither her children. After this conviction, Ike will now have time for the family he abandoned for politics, abi?

This should serve as a lesson to other political leaders abandoning the joy of their family for political ambitions; your wife, husband and children need you.

If Ike had stepped down from contesting for Enugu state, he would have devoted more time for his daughter and perhaps won't be in jail now. It would have made his wife and daughter happy too.
I think you are mixing up politics with realism, the daughter was sick, Ike stepping down for her wouldn't have saved her life, who was Ekweremmadu's before his political success, a nobody, Ike's politics is what's keeping the girl alive becuase thats where the money for her dialysis is coming from.

It is like telling a driver to quite his job becuase the child is sick, where will they get money to feed or you think Ekweremmadu has another source of income ?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremmadu's Organ Harvest Saga: Love Look What You Made Me Do by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
AlexBells:

I think you are mixing up politics with realism, the daughter was sick, Ike stepping down for her wouldn't have saved her life, who was Ekweremmadu's before his political success, a nobody, Ike's politics is what's keeping the girl alive becuase thats where the money for her dialysis is coming from.

It is like telling a driver to quite his job becuase the child is sick, where will they get money to feed or you think Ekweremmadu has another source of income ?

Ike has been in political office since 1999 and if he still needs politics to fund a kidney transplant for his darling daughter, a procedure that ordinary Nigerian families contribute funds to sponsor their loved ones to undergo overseas, then he should kuku die in political office since you are suggesting that he is useless outside feeding on government money.

He failed as a father by not quiting politics to focus on this serious family issue and help his dying daughter.
Ike could still come back in 2027 to contest citing the reason that his family and daughter need him. Now he is in prison yet politics is going on in Nigeria o.
Re: Ekweremmadu's Organ Harvest Saga: Love Look What You Made Me Do by christistruth01: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
AlexBells:

If you know the deep Rituals Politicians get into it often causes serious illnesses and Premature deaths in their families
Re: Ekweremmadu's Organ Harvest Saga: Love Look What You Made Me Do by GeneralDitari: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
And people are worried that all their problem is just money such people no thank God.

Some people sickness the name no dey dictionary yet.

Liprousness-Dimortis etc.

This life no balance.
But e must balance.
We will make it so.
Our weight reach.
Re: Ekweremmadu's Organ Harvest Saga: Love Look What You Made Me Do by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
AlexBells:
There are things that one can't understand unless you are a parent, I strongly believe however that the hammer of justice would be tampered with mercy.

I know it is such difficult crime that Ekweremmadu and wife has committed but I would still try to be kind to him, my biggest worry is that the person whose organs could have been harvested is a minor.

Ekweremmadu should be bigger than that, he couldn't have thought about the fact that the child can't make his own decisions and organ donors while a single kidney could be okay, this should be donated by an adult who could even take responsibility of the fallout of organ harvest.

Parents can go to any extent for their child, It is not easy however he had enough money to seek legitimate donor, but then getting organ donor is not a simple tax, the boy's luck was strong.

Even in my strongest condemnation of the terrible act by the Ekweremmadus, my heart goes out to them, it is a terrible situation they are in, the moral burden is there and now they are under lock, I also pray the little boy doesn't live with trauma afterwards, I also feel for Ekweremmadu's daughter and pray she finds a kidney donor.

He could have paid anybody millions to donate a kidney. I mean an adult who can legally give consent. Now ask yourself why he chose a homeless 15y/o boy? Is that not wickedness? Yet you weakling are blinded by the fact that he wanted to save his daughter's life...

Why not pick someone he could pay for consent? Why not? I hope he rots in jail with his wife...

I really have no pity for all these rogues called politicians irrespective of party...
Re: Ekweremmadu's Organ Harvest Saga: Love Look What You Made Me Do by YemyTemmy: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
AlexBells:

Abeg help us reach out to ekweremadu make he come trenches for egbeda, donor's full here

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reveals How He Will Handle Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho... / Yusuf Ahmed Datti Full Interview With Channels Tv / kidnapped Ex-president Jonathan’s Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.