Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) (41000 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by TheDemola: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo, whose wedding has been the talk of the town for the past 3 weeks now officially had a church wedding on Saturday with her Lagos pastor lover, Pastor Blessed of Water Brooks Church, Lekki.

The white wedding which was held in Port Harcourt had celebrities like Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Waje, Chigurl, Joe Praize, Pita Sings, Njay and many others in attendance.

Interestingly, Banky W is the best man of the day. The groomsmen, including the groom, were dressed in a light brown suits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4nCUZTgZqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsWleWRuT1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8rNJ4RjIXU

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/videos-photos-from-church-wedding-of-gospel-singer-mercy-chinwo/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by TheDemola: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by okomile(f): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Congrats

Eyin iyawo o ni m'eeni ooooo
Amin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Beautiful bride and handsome groom
God bless you both and cause the beautiful smiles and admiration not to cease!

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Samfloxin(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Upon all my efforts to marry this lady... anyway, congrats

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by OVB123: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mercy chinwo: may your marriage radiate God's glory, may your children round your table and may the cankerworms that eat up marriages never find it way into your union in Jesus name, Amen!

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by NoToPile: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lovely,

Happy married life,

Beautiful dresses, lovely wedding gown, even the dresses for trad were so beautiful, all very decent.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by MonkeyMods(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
I don't understand that her husband head

I've tried to view it from different angles it still doesn't make any brain to me

His head is one kind

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Buharidgeneral: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
My mind is telling me something about the husband but let me keep quiet for now
Congratulations to the newest couple and have blissful marriage

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by TheDemola: 12:54am On Aug 14, 2022
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by TheDemola: 12:55am On Aug 14, 2022

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by TheDemola: 12:56am On Aug 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Wizywiz(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2022
Congrats to her oooo..may God bless her home

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by TheDemola: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congrats to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by funmi37: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lovely, wishing the new couple happy married life.

Meanwhile Nigerian fans react to man U 4-0 defeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7th8Q7-p1uI
SOURCE: FANZTALKFOOTBALL
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Lemmy123(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mercy my crush...

Congratulations to her

At least beret go rest today grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by deepwater(f): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Evaromantik(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by HarfroJigga: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by ecolime(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
cheesy

May their marriage be filled with Joy always.

Congratulations to them.

5 Likes

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by slawomir: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Latestnewsline: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Winners Chapel youth sing Composed Anthem for Peter Obi at Canaanland

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuiuDm6fQPw

4 Likes

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Kindoe: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Acidosis(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Beautiful people.

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by YoungLionken(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Happy married life to them gospel couples..

I pray she doesn't regret it, she seems ready, loyal, respectful and happy(a dream come through)..

But the guy on the other hand.. Well...

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement / Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) / Bisola To join cast of Jenifa Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.