Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Betta Are Criminals - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Betta Are Criminals (2429 Views)

Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office / Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK / Nigerians In South Africa Are Criminals- SA Drug Mule In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betta Are Criminals by opensource(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2007
In case those of you that dont know about this company called Betta , I will use time to just give you a hinting and little advice

They are

British Education Training & Technology Association ( BETTA )

Now I have for close to 2 years been with this agency in seeking visa entry to study in UK , all they do is get you admission in a UK school which can take them up to 2 months to do this and after you are ask to pay a deposit to the school. Now if you are refused a student visa and request a refund then you will find out that they are thieves there who use your money for another thing.

since 2006 March i have asked this company BETTA specifically the one at IKEJA for my refund after been refused a student visa in 2006 March, and till today this people are telling me stories liek we dont have money , we are still waitng to hear from the UK office and shits like that.

I am going to setup and Anti - Betta website soon and do all i can to make sure all the newspapers in town gets this news and all TV stations interviews them.

SO LITTLE ADVICE DONT EVER GO THERE

JUST RUN BECAUSE THEY ARE FRAUD
Re: Betta Are Criminals by Vicjustice: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2007
Sorry for your experience. But what's in their terms and condition of services?
I don't know about them, but did they succeed in playing their part such as securing you a position for an admission into a desired school or training course?
Perhaps they officially don't make refunds in an event of clients failure such as visa refusal.
One more question please: is it a foreign organisation?
Re: Betta Are Criminals by opensource(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2007
BETTA claims to be a UK based company but in all there branches Nigerian operate it.

This people had to close down a branch in Aderiran Ogunsanya that street right oposite TFC because they dupped people off they Part payment for schools in London.

They have no policy , they only make you understand that they use 3 months to process the refund

Off course refund for schools in anywhere in the world is 100% refundable on refusal on entry VISA

and now over 1yr 8 months they owe me money

THIEF THIEF THIEF

I am countacting Silver Bird , NTA , MBI , SUN , Dialies , Vanquard

to publish this news I am prepared to loose my funds and let others be aware and dont make such sily mistake like i did.

BEWARNED NIARALANDERS
Re: Betta Are Criminals by opensource(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2007
In case those of you that don't know about this company called Betta , I will use time to just give you a hinting and little advice

They are

British Education Training & Technology Association ( BETTA )

Now I have for close to 2 years been with this agency in seeking visa entry to study in UK , all they do is get you admission in a UK school which can take them up to 2 months to do this and after you are ask to pay a deposit to the school. Now if you are refused a student visa and request a refund then you will find out that they are thieves there who use your money for another thing.

since 2006 March i have asked this company BETTA specifically the one at IKEJA for my refund after been refused a student visa in 2006 March, and till today this people are telling me stories like we don't have money , we are still waiting to hear from the UK office and shits like that.

This is suppose to be a deposit made to the UK university ,On the school website it only takes 3-4 weeks and you get your refund now this company is taking up to 2 years to make my refund.

They use your money to do business that’s why they can give it back to you when you need it . I have made a very mistake in handing my money to this criminal company and I am not asking you to make it an Headline , all I want you to do as the press is to gather your journalist to go down there and interview those criminals and have time to question about 20 – 50 students who applied for a refund and you will see what I am talking about.

I am going to setup and Anti - Betta website soon and do all i can to make sure all the newspapers in town gets this news and all TV stations interviews them.

SO LITTLE ADVICE DONT EVER GO THERE

JUST RUN BECAUSE THEY ARE FRAUD

I HAVE ALSO FORWARDED THIS MESSAGE TO EFCC AND ICPC
Re: Betta Are Criminals by Vicjustice: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2007
I understand the frustration that you feel, your anger is pronounced. Dear, if you have documents proving your transactions with them, and if the money involved is worth it, then maybe you should consider legal actions: that's if there will be justice sad
Re: Betta Are Criminals by opensource(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2007
They are criminals they wasted over 2 years for me .

~ 500k when converted to naira is what they are owing me

on the course of my worries i have meet like 6 students also lamenting the same way like me to my greatest suprise the last person i met told me he has been begging for his refund for over 3 years

JESUS

WHERE IS EFCC
Re: Betta Are Criminals by opensource(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2007
bump bump bump
Re: Betta Are Criminals by swiftycool(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2007
SO SAD, i feel u, but word of advice never pay fees directly to any Nigerian or Nigerian based agent. Make sure u pay directly to the school that offers u admission instead.
My elder bros and about 4 of my friends went thru BETTA, but when it came to paying the deposits they did the transactions directly with the School which issues the reciept in your name.
Betta might really have the links to Uk schools, but i'd say dont trust Nigerian agents with ur money they can barely trust themselves.
Re: Betta Are Criminals by opensource(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2007
omo come i have sent sms to both efcc and all news papers no response yet , I have also contacted the them by email any other suggestion
Re: Betta Are Criminals by nedujizzy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2007
opensource i feel your anger,but the same organisation with their branch in PH helped my younger brother to move to the UK,he was refused a visa the first time but on appeal,he got it,i really wonder what has gone wrong with them,am even thinking of soliciting their help before this cry of yours.
Re: Betta Are Criminals by opensource(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2007
Soliciting their help is no problem all they do is help you courier your transcript to the school and receive it back for you when processing is complete .

If teh school takes you , you make deposit , but when refused visa and you want to appeal ,

they tell stories

period they are thieves
Re: Betta Are Criminals by opensource(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2007
I have concluded issues with our family lawyer

If by the end of the month they dont refund me my money , We are filing a N 5,000,000 court case on the company for all the damages cause within the extended period of 2 years

I will keep you guys posted, meanwhile just dont give them your money

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander In China!!!! / Nigerians On KLM Flight Protest The Treatment Of A Nigerian (video, pics) / See Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship - The Wonder Of The Seas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.