Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission (66529 Views)

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Funflipper: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
sukar886:
That guy don pass 15years,the guy no one come back again, that the bitter truth

Show us the agreement the guy had with ekweremadu and proof of payment for the kidney they were trying to harvest.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Funflipper: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
COMPAQ:

There is no Co conspirator anywhere. Seems the boy just wanted to Japa. Not surprised too. 9 out of 10 random people taken to UK for such purpose would likely do same.

Since you know, please tell us the arrangement ekweremadu had with the child to harvest his kidney in the UK. Was he paid or someone else got paid to have a child's kidney harvested? With people like, Nigeria is doomed!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Mickykarim: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Funflipper:

Since you know, please tell us the arrangement ekweremadu had with the child to harvest his kidney in the UK. Was he paid or someone else got paid to have a child's kidney harvested? With people like, Nigeria is doomed!

Brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by oz4real83(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Funflipper:

These are not mere allegations. It is way serious than you think if not his ass won't be cooling off in jail until July 7th. You people think the rest of the world is like nigeria where the life of a common man is treated like shit? He will surely do his time in prison. People like are the source of our problems in Nigeria because you people find a way to justify evil instead of outright condemnation. Why didn't Ekweremadu donate his kidney to his daughter? Nonsense!
all cases are allegations until a judgement is made. If u followed my statements all through, you would have realised that I never supported his alleged actions but you just jumped into the middle of the discussion without following my statements.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by 79733139(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
There is no grand conspiracy, it is a simple case of the guy taking advantage of the opportunity to remain in UK. He would later claim that he cannot go back to Nigeria or else he would be murdered.

Mickykarim:

IT WAS NOT AN ILLEGAL DEALINGS. THE ENTIRE EPISODE WAS DOCUMENTED IN THIS LETTER, HE SENT TO THE UK EMBASSY FOR THE BOY''S TRIP TO ENGLAND.

He stated in the letter that the boy was going to the UK as a DONOR in a heart transplant for his beleagued daughter. And, not any kind of organ HARVESTING either.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193631/parenthood-tears-desperation

I HAD EARLIER SUSPECTED THAT THE PERCEIVED "INNOCENT" BOY WAS PART OF A LARGER RING OF CONSPIRACY WITH AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE UNKNOWN TO THE Ekweremadus.

The conspiratorial nefarious group with the culpable boy must be investigated and with his co conspirators should be made to face the law.

WITH A GOOD DEFENSE TEAM. THE LETTER ABSOLVES HIM FROM THE ALLEGATION OF ORGAN HARVESTING AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND OR BOTH.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Charly68: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
15yes can't be a willing donor because she is still a minor.. even her parents can't speak for on this case.. the family has entered a one chance legal battle. Things aren't working like Nigeria there. No long leg , no bribery , no kangaroo judgement there.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Onyeziokwu(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
sunnymighty:

@no 8 above, why was it not confirmed before they left the shores of this country?

Exactly, I wanted to ask same question too!

This is just a makeup story.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by ShaqFu: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
So before taking the supposedly adult to the UK, they didn't check if the Kidney match that of Ekweremadu's daughter? Nonsense.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by CheapHomes1: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chinjo2:

The test to know if the kidney is compatible or not is not done in Nigeria. You need to undergo the test first before the real transplant is done. Same thing goes for blood donor. You don't just donate blood just like that. A sample of your blood would first be taken for screening before you are asked to donate.

Why can compatibility test not be done in Nigeria?
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by tsmith(f): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
hammer567:

U WROTE ALOT BUT MISSED THE POINT.

THE POINT HERE IS, EKWEREMADU IS NOT A BRITISH CITIZEN OR RESIDENT.

HE REQUESTED PERMISSION AND EXPLAINED HIS MISSION IN THE UK.

ALL THE STUFF YOU ARE LISTING ARE FOR BRITISH PEOPLE, NOT NIGERIANS.

IF BRITAIN DID NOT WANT, THEY COULD HAVE DENIED HIM ENTRY.

IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO EKWEREMADU DAUGHTER, THEIR WILL BE ENOUGH PROBLEM TO GO ROUND ON EVERYBODY DELAYING HIM.

E GO MUST TO REACH EVERYBODY.

I think you're the one misisng the point. The crime was commited in the UK, whether one isn't a resident or citizen does not mean one can commit a crime. The rule is you obey the law of the land and ignorance of the law is not a permissible excuse in court

The law and advertising for an organ
It is not illegal to place an advert, for example online or in a newspaper, seeking a living organ donor providing there is no offer of a reward, payment or material advantage to the potential donor. Under the Human Tissue Act 2004 and the Human Tissue (Scotland) Act 2006, it is an offence to give or receive a reward for the supply of, or for an offer to supply, any organ or part organ. It is also an offence to seek to find a person willing to supply any organ or part organ for reward. A reward could be any money, gift or other benefits with a financial value which influences the decision to donate an organ. As such, any offer of a reward in exchange for an organ is an offence in the UK.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by ChoCho54(f): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry we kal Afonja skularship,skull miner while we Biafran Dey go steady full time human organs EXTRACTORS,EVACUATION, DISTRIBUTE sad sad.May Amadioha destroy Him for disgracing us in Alaigbo angry
The Mumu wey you dey produce sometimes go shock Satan sef.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by sowilli: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
It’s a case of deal gone bad. Guy’s kidney is not compatible, so he won’t get paid... more like a loss for him and wants a win so he seeks asylum. Guy is not just literate enough and can not negotiate well.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by ONNYX: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
sekundosekundo:

We had a similar experience in India Two years ago. The boy was tested and he had an infection that made the thing not to work again. When he realized this, he quickly texted his uncle in Nigeria Who instructed him to go wired, he claimed that he was not really informed that he was coming to donate a kidney, we really spent money on this matter. At the end he absconded and was later arrested and forced back to Naija even the money we promised him was not given to him again.

This is the problem with Nigeria and its inhabitants. How could he possibly claim that he didn't know he was going to India for Organ donor purposes? How old was this guy then? All he needed to do was to confide in the people that facilitated the trip but of course he prefers the route that never ends well. How can you think that Ekweremadu would get into deceit mode for something that is as precarious as this which could eventually tarnish his image?

We may not like his face and his antecedence but no need to make him look like an organ trafficker. This is not the case. These things are more delicate than they appear. Its his daughter that is involved here, The least he can do is stay on the right side of the law....at least this once.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by greenie77: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chinjo2:

The test to know if the kidney is compatible or not is not done in Nigeria. You need to undergo the test first before the real transplant is done. Same thing goes for blood donor. You don't just donate blood just like that. A sample of your blood would first be taken for screening before you are asked to donate.

See how you boldly posted your ignorance!

The late OJB Jezreel, was it not in Nigeria that they did compatibility test which found his first wife compatible before they left Nigeria for India.?

The Kidney transplants done in Nigeria, where is the compatibility tests done?
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by MrBONE2(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
undecided FAkE NEWS grin cheesy.UK court is NOT Nig court where they sell judgement. angry undecided..
He nor see any of his blood family that can donor/donate their kidney expect a poor village supposedly palm wine tapper pikin dem kidnapped for him undecided?

The next hearing should be move to 22 July,2023 after Pa Bubu don comot from Aso Rock sad grin wink

Useless,blawdy ritualist sad sad

grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by chukwuibuipob: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
The Mumu wey my dumb father dey produce sometimes go shock Satan sef.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by ChoCho54(f): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=chukwuibuipob post=114117348][/quote] Kikikiki cheesy
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by 2016easy2017: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Biodun556:
British Visa - Medical
Senator Ike Ekweremadu, PhD, CFR
(Deputy President of the Senate 2007 • 2019)

ENUGU WEST SENATORIAL DISTRICT

December 28, 2021

Visa Section British High Commission Abuja
Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: MEDICAL VISA APPLICATION FOR UKPO NWAMINI DAVID

I am writing in support of the visa application made by Mr Ukpo Nwamini David who is currently having medical investigations for a kidney donation to Ms Sonia Ekweremadu.

David and Sonia will be at the Royal Free Hospital London, and I will be providing the necessary funding. I have enclosed a statement of my bank account.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require additional information.

Please accept the assurances of my highest regards.

Yours faithfully
tk, SENATOR IKE EKWEREMADU, PhD, CFR

Fake manipulation.
He's a minor whose consent wasn't ready for consult. They faked everything
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by thecommunist(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hahahaha, I laff. God don catch una. you think its Nigeria abi. you think the police haven't done their due diligence before prosecuting? you think thier court is compromised like our yeye court headed by some Aboki mallam Tanko, with degree in arabic education and sharia.
I tell you that before the UK police prosecute, they must have had damaging evidence.
they wont waste public funds prosecuting a case they are unlikely to get a conviction for. that Guy and him wife fit end up in prison!
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Peacecore: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Funflipper:

I dey ya back. Be serving dem d thing hot.

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by EquityandPeace: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Can we see the acknowledged copy?

Biodun556:
British Visa - Medical
Senator Ike Ekweremadu, PhD, CFR
(Deputy President of the Senate 2007 • 2019)

ENUGU WEST SENATORIAL DISTRICT

December 28, 2021

Visa Section British High Commission Abuja
Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: MEDICAL VISA APPLICATION FOR UKPO NWAMINI DAVID

I am writing in support of the visa application made by Mr Ukpo Nwamini David who is currently having medical investigations for a kidney donation to Ms Sonia Ekweremadu.

David and Sonia will be at the Royal Free Hospital London, and I will be providing the necessary funding. I have enclosed a statement of my bank account.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require additional information.

Please accept the assurances of my highest regards.

Yours faithfully
tk, SENATOR IKE EKWEREMADU, PhD, CFR
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Peacecore: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Charly68:
15yes can't be a willing donor because she is still a minor.. even her parents can't speak for on this case.. the family has entered a one chance legal battle. Things aren't working like Nigeria there. No long leg , no bribery , no kangaroo judgement there.
u forgot to add " no stay of execution"

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by ICEWIN: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
oz4real83:
Some people are so stupid that they think Nigeria is UK, they think Nigerian govt is the same with UK govt, they think UK judiciary is the same with Nigerian judiciary, they think that UK police is the same with Nigerian police. This post is aimed at making UK to look bad, the post wants to make Ike Ekweremadu to look like a victim of a bad UK, we are not dumb, UK won't have done anything like this if he had no case to answer, Metropolitan police are well-trained professionals and the case has no political undertone. He has the money and access to quality lawyers, let him defend himself, thank God it happened in UK, everything will soon come out to public fold.

you are ignorance of what your are saying.
UK is rank as the 12 corrupt judiciary system in the world.
anything is still possible.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by oz4real83(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
ICEWIN:

you are ignorance of what your are saying.
UK is rank as the 12 corrupt judiciary system in the world.
anything is still possible.
where did you see the ranking?, You are very deficient in your English language ability, just read your statement all over againshocked
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by ICEWIN: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
oz4real83:
where did you see the ranking?, You are very deficient in your English language ability, just read your statement all over againshocked
carry my English go Court.
you can read your statement and see the words your wrote.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by hammer567: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
tsmith:

I think you're the one misisng the point. The crime was commited in the UK, whether one isn't a resident or citizen does not mean one can commit a crime. The rule is you obey the law of the land and ignorance of the law is not a permissible excuse in court

The law and advertising for an organ
It is not illegal to place an advert, for example online or in a newspaper, seeking a living organ donor providing there is no offer of a reward, payment or material advantage to the potential donor. Under the Human Tissue Act 2004 and the Human Tissue (Scotland) Act 2006, it is an offence to give or receive a reward for the supply of, or for an offer to supply, any organ or part organ. It is also an offence to seek to find a person willing to supply any organ or part organ for reward. A reward could be any money, gift or other benefits with a financial value which influences the decision to donate an organ. As such, any offer of a reward in exchange for an organ is an offence in the UK.

SORRY, BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT ALSO WHITES.

WE BELIEVE IN SCRATCH MY BACK AND I SCRATH YOURS.

IF UK DONT WANT TO CARRY OUT THE PROCEDURE, THEY SHOULD ALLOW, ALL PARTYY TO RETURN HOME AND STOP SPEAKING GRAMMAR.

AFTERALL, THE OTHER DAY, THEY WANTED TO DEPORT PEOPLE HAPPY TO STAY IN UK DETENTION TO RWANDA.

WE ARE NOT LIVING JESUS CHRIST.

HENCE, WE EXPECT FULL REWARD FOR SUBJECTING OURSELVES TO TRAUMA AND GOING THE REST OF OUR LIFE WITHOUT ONE KIDNEY.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, YOU CANNOT FINISH PAYING US ENOUGH, WE ARE NOW FAMILY AND PART OF THE WIL.

IN DEALING WITH US, U MUST ACKNOWLEDGE OUR DISTINCT CULTURE, WAY OF LIFE AND THINKING.

DONT BRING BACK THE KINTA KUNTE MUST ANSWER CHARLIE REASONING, ELSE BE PREPARED FOR ELIZABETH TO ANSWER AISHA.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN EUROPEANS AND ARABS, WHEN IT COMES TO CULTURAL IMPERIALISM?
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Faber(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
kozmokaz:

Haaa person no fit snap pic for Russia ?

How I go take tell village ppl say I done make am

You will snap, but don't dare snap or pose infront of the Kremlin, the Red Square, the closed cities etc.. They will arrest you asap and jail term straight
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Mindlog: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Then keep mute and watch by the side.

I have every right to air my views cheesy
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by TheOmoney(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
How old is the guy?
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by IamAsiri: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
sekundosekundo:

If your UK is not worst than NIGERIA why is it that they don't arrest your politicians who came to invest looted funds in UK even when they know that the money is a stolen money but they'll arrest them for crime?
PLS ANSWER ME.

Ekweremmandu notified UK of his coming with the said boy and it was on paper.
He even told them that the boy is coming as a donor unknown to him that the boy and his gang has other motives against Ekweremmandu.

Suddenly, you know the boy's gang? shocked
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by IamAsiri: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lifestone:

So what is your point of this ranting. If Ike declared his intention, even wrote letter to the embassy to that, the UK embassy processed the request and granted the Visa, then where is the crime. Ike just only need to prove that the boy is 21years of age and show proof of consent.
You guys has made white people your demigod who can do no wrong. Forget Metropolitan Police, they don't win 100% of their cases, this will be one of those they may lose if the facts stated above are correct. Ike should get a very good lawyer, he will win this case.
But why will that boy destroy the Ikes for his ambition to Japa? That visa will be for a minimum of 6months, he can return to. Nigeria and thereafter go back to UK on his own. I believe Ike is a victim of fraud abinitio, the Doctor in Nigeria who confirmed that boy will be a good donor should be held for professional misdemeanor, he is part of this conspiracy. The boy knows he is not a good donor, he was already coached to claim to be a minor once he steps into the UK, he has probably rehearsed all this before stepping out of Nigeria, this appears to be well planned out fraud, the Ikes are the victims here.

I think that's the number 1 problem facing him and his wife right now: the boy's age. You see, writing a letter or not does not absolve him/his wife of trafficking the boy for the very purpose of donating to his daughter under the donor's ignorance/naivety if he is eventually confirmed to be less than 18 years old.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Mickykarim: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
IamAsiri:

Suddenly, you know the boy's gang? shocked

@SekundoSekundo. You are very RIGHT, my friend.

My intuition alerted me to a grand conspiracy to malign the Ekweremadus and wrote the below the moment the news break. Including, even before the letter became a public knowledge. We hate our politicians to fault, even without benefit of the doubt. Although, I am no fan of Ike Ekweremadu either but, I smelled a rotten rat in this episode all along.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193631/parenthood-tears-desperation-agony-ekweremadus

A thorough investigation would unravel the mystery.

THE Ikweremadus APPEARS THE VICTIMS IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years / Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.