Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) (132617 Views)

Organ Harvesting: Meet Daughter Of Ekweremadu,sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant / Organ Harvesting: See Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
Good health is a rare privilege. Sometimes I look at these helpless children on the streets that eats anything they see,drink anyhow water and care less of their health, they hardly fall sick and even if they do,I wonder what they take and almost immediately they're back on their feet again. Now imagine someone else who carefully selects what he eats,takes clean water and treat himself as at when due falling sick almost every month. Good health is rare privilege. Person wey get am no know wetin God do for am. Quick recovery to the young lady.

The only thing politicians can fear especially in nigeria is illness and disease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2022
adecz:

The senator or his wife are the
best donors to their child, but they
prefer to incapacitate a young man
suffering from poverty❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

People above 60 should donate

Lolzzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2022
This could be partly result of continuous skin bleaching.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Look at toning na. Wow... I heard toning also damages the kidney. How true is this?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by FaceThem: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Make she ready for cancer of the skin aswell

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by SamOchuko: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2022
FaceThem:
Update From . COM

Organ Harvesting: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant.

The Daughter of Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu who required a kidney donation was revealed to be Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu in real life Photos.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu notified the UK authorities that he was transporting the individual abroad for a kidney transplant for his daughter in a letter that was submitted with the visa application of an alleged homeless child.

According to a document obtained by StechiteGist Media, Mr. Ekweremadu sought for David Ukpo’s visa on December 28, 2021.

“I am writing in support of Mr. Ukpo Nwamini David’s visa application as he undergoes medical testing in preparation for donating a kidney to Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu.

I’ll be covering the costs while David and Sonia are in the Royal Free Hospital in London. A statement of my bank account is provided, the letter stated.

“Ike and Beatrice Ekweremadu are both in court today facing accusations of conspiring to sell people for the purpose of harvesting their organs.

“The alleged victim in this case is a homeless 15-year-old kid who was taken off the streets of Lagos, Nigeria, by Mr. and Mrs. Ekweremadu and brought to the United Kingdom.

“Bail was declined for Ekweremadus. sent back to detention. To be continued on July 7.”

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://stechitegist.com/organ-harvesting-meet-daughter-of-ike-ekweremadu-sonia-who-needed-kidney-transplant/

See better transformation, from dark skin to light skin, Michael Jackson sister well done, I hope one of your sibling donate theirs for you.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Theone123: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Why pay for everything on your Orders when you can pay half the money??

Use cheesy KJA-STYLER wink to enjoy money off your orders today.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by SensualMan1(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2022
The sins of the fathers shall be visited on the children.
I pray u Ike Ekweremadu shed uncontrollable tears in what ever manner, be it loss of ur child, incarceration, name it, considering the bloodsheds on ur hands and the pains you've caused many families in Enugu.

The woes in ur home has just begun.

I still remain an OBIdient servant,

8 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by typodeg: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2022
It's well
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Theone123: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by wilroy: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Na hunger dey wire me
Na kidney problem this billionaire daughter get

2 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
cheesy
azraeljaheel:
shocked

My kidney is readily available

Who wants
Should holla
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Using Nigerian money stolen by the father to club, eat junks , drink and smoke has destroyed this one kidney.

Bring Sonia to me let me Bleep her endlessly now that the thing is not worst , she'll be alright through my healing dick

Illiterate...go and Google the causes of kidney failure ... always easy to identify those bitter poverty people

5 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Just look at how she bleached her soul cry.

Sometimes we humans keeping bringing evil to ourselves .
With that much bleaching what was she expecting to happen to her kidney

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by KingofAnambra: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
See the burnt plantain fingers. Bleaching is their hobby undecided

9 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by gadgethead: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Very true

Deborah98:
Good health is a rare privilege. Sometimes I look at these helpless children on the streets that eats anything they see,drink anyhow water and care less of their health, they hardly fall sick and even if they do,I wonder what they take and almost immediately they're back on their feet again. Now imagine someone else who carefully selects what he eats,takes clean water and treat himself as at when due falling sick almost every month. Good health is rare privilege. Person wey get am no know wetin God do for am. Quick recovery to the young lady.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
See as she white chai
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Blake755: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Karma is a bitch so it pain them to see there loved ones in pain what about the millions of Nigerians suffering cuz of their bad leadership nonsense cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by leasagu: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by jacoik(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Nwodosis:
And none of her siblings kidney matched hers? I forget, even if it matched, their lives are superior to the boy for harvesting!
you said it all

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2022
She looks okay,I can manage her with out the kidney

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2022
FaceThem:
Organ Harvesting: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant.

The Daughter of Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu who required a kidney donation was revealed to be Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu in real life Photos.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu notified the UK authorities that he was transporting the individual abroad for a kidney transplant for his daughter in a letter that was submitted with the visa application of an alleged homeless child.

According to a document obtained by StechiteGist Media, Mr. Ekweremadu sought for David Ukpo’s visa on December 28, 2021.

“I am writing in support of Mr. Ukpo Nwamini David’s visa application as he undergoes medical testing in preparation for donating a kidney to Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu.

I’ll be covering the costs while David and Sonia are in the Royal Free Hospital in London. A statement of my bank account is provided, the letter stated.

“Ike and Beatrice Ekweremadu are both in court today facing accusations of conspiring to sell people for the purpose of harvesting their organs.

“The alleged victim in this case is a homeless 15-year-old kid who was taken off the streets of Lagos, Nigeria, by Mr. and Mrs. Ekweremadu and brought to the United Kingdom.

“Bail was declined for Ekweremadus. sent back to detention. To be continued on July 7.”

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://stechitegist.com/organ-harvesting-meet-daughter-of-ike-ekweremadu-sonia-who-needed-kidney-transplant/
A young girl for that matter because his father stolen looted funds they eat lots of junk foods now the kidney is damaged don't be surprised if we verify her age she might be under 20 years but look at her looking like 30 years old woman , life has a way of punishing Nigeria evil politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Searchingvictor: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Searchok
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2022
I still wonder, why her father or mother, refused to donate their own kidney........... grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2022
If it was in Nigeria, he would have gotten away with it, but since they can not buy or bribe their way out, he has to face the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by VictoryAssured: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2022
She was dark before and later became fair. God is wonderful. What can Nigerian money not do?

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Imagine her bf...i love u from the moon to the earth can't donate his own kidney

3 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Learner people
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by millhouse: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2022
TeeGentle:
Why can't the father donate his own kidney
Or he no get kidney
at his age 60years + he can’t be a donor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Ugoww01(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2022
She doesn't even look responsible

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.