Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) (132596 Views)

Organ Harvesting: Meet Daughter Of Ekweremadu,sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant / Organ Harvesting: See Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
Good health is a rare privilege. Sometimes I look at these helpless children on the streets that eats anything they see,drink anyhow water and care less of their health, they hardly fall sick and even if they do,I wonder what they take and almost immediately they're back on their feet again. Now imagine someone else who carefully selects what he eats,takes clean water and treat himself as at when due falling sick almost every month. Good health is rare privilege. Person wey get am no know wetin God do for am. Quick recovery to the young lady.

Maybe useless life cos of too much money stollen from government..
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Nnamdipapa(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
haggai247:
E don be for ike what you refuse to use your office to do now you need it to save your daughter.
Why is there no functional dialysis center in the east.
Ngige, ike and politicians are a disgrace to the south east.
Should have been easy if only there was a center in the east.

GOD bless you. I was waiting on pins and needles for someone to say this.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Halo22: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
O di egwu oooo! Big man big trouble. Children of most politicians live reckless lives with the money at their disposal, thinking they are cruising.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zulu2022:
The woman look like person way go dey wicked,that man no fit de wicked,maybe na yellow sissy de control am ,go put am fr dis problem
Exactly! Over fine wife de always wicked I don't no y. Naso one of my client way him wife be like escape albino de control dis man like toy. I begin de reason, whether color follow de affect ladies attitude
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by haggai247: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U now work in hospitals...
U are now a healthcare giver.
U already know when hospitals admit the POOR.
U are being informed of the statistics of the poor and rich who fall sick & get admitted daily.
Don't make conclusions of what you don't know!
Go to community health centres, FMCs and Teaching Hospitals and see poor people with terminal illnesses who can't afford meals not to talk of hospital Bills.
Kopi luwak take a look at that...the most expensive coffee in the world guess where its made from the poo of a civet cat.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by nonix22(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
the thing shock me sef
huptin:
She was black in the first picture, now she is white!
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
See the beast.
She's enjoyed every life.
Car
Boyfriend
Clothes
Food
House
Party
Play
Movie
Every enjoyment you can think of. But now they want to slaughter a little poor innocent boy who is yet to enjoy anything in life just because they have all the money they stole from us.
May they all and that their prodigal daughter rust in jail there.
A very devilish man
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
FaceThem:
Organ Harvesting: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant.

The Daughter of Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu who required a kidney donation was revealed to be Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu in real life Photos.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu notified the UK authorities that he was transporting the individual abroad for a kidney transplant for his daughter in a letter that was submitted with the visa application of an alleged homeless child.

According to a document obtained by StechiteGist Media, Mr. Ekweremadu sought for David Ukpo’s visa on December 28, 2021.

“I am writing in support of Mr. Ukpo Nwamini David’s visa application as he undergoes medical testing in preparation for donating a kidney to Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu.

I’ll be covering the costs while David and Sonia are in the Royal Free Hospital in London. A statement of my bank account is provided, the letter stated.

“Ike and Beatrice Ekweremadu are both in court today facing accusations of conspiring to sell people for the purpose of harvesting their organs.

“The alleged victim in this case is a homeless 15-year-old kid who was taken off the streets of Lagos, Nigeria, by Mr. and Mrs. Ekweremadu and brought to the United Kingdom.

“Bail was declined for Ekweremadus. sent back to detention. To be continued on July 7.”

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://stechitegist.com/organ-harvesting-meet-daughter-of-ike-ekweremadu-sonia-who-needed-kidney-transplant/

See the beast.
She's enjoyed every life.
Car
Boyfriend
Clothes
Food
House
Party
Play
Movie
Every enjoyment you can think of. But now they want to slaughter a little poor innocent boy who is yet to enjoy anything in life just because they have all the money they stole from us.
May they all and that their prodigal daughter rust in jail there.
A very devilish man
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
She looks like she bleached her skin that's probably the root cause of her kidney failure.

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by ledaman: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lame excuses. So both parents can't donate to save their daughter. Thunder fire them

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
adecz:

The senator or his wife are the
best donors to their child, but they
prefer to incapacitate a young man
suffering from poverty❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Do you even know if the young man agreed and collected millions before finally changing his mind when he arrived the UK?
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Using Nigerian money stolen by the father to club, eat junks , drink and smoke has finally destroyed this one kidney.

Bring Sonia to me let me Bleep her endlessly now that the thing is not worst , she'll be alright through my healing dick

What you wrote may have been liked by a lot of people who find it funny. Permit me to say it is right to blame Sonia for her parents’ alleged crime.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
DSS1335:

Comparing before and after look ( recent picture) of the young lady, one can clearly see that she has bleached and bleached away the normal functioning of her kidney. How can someone who was dark in complexion be whiter than the Oyibo people? Well, there is a huge consequences to those who use bleaching cream whether organic or inorganic, your skin as an organ, will absorb all the chemicals into the bloodstream, from which they need to be eliminated off by the either the liver or the kidneys there by overburdening these organs.
Hmmm! Due to the alarming rate of proliferation of organic creams dealer in Nigeria, a commensurate increase in specialties nephrologist will be required

This was exactly my thoughts when I saw her previous photos.

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by adecz: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mrexcell:

Do you even know if the young man agreed and collected millions before finally changing his mind when he arrived the UK?

you sef know❓
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by nonix22(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
see skin whitening, haba.
make una dey fear God nah
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Lukaku95: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zulu2022:
The woman look like person way go dey wicked,that man no fit de wicked,maybe na yellow sissy de control am ,go put am fr dis problem
yes.. the man looks like a nice man. But every body dey steal for Nigeria. So a nice criminal he is.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Ningen(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
After effect of using toxic bleaching agents.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by guychidile: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
There's God o!
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sonicroyel:
Upon all the money they couldn't go through the right channels..... Omo make dem face the music

The went through the right channel, but e be like say the boy run then street.
The legally applied a visa for him stating the purpose of the the travel and the UK government deemed it fit to grant them.
Either the boy there change mouth say him be 14 years or him lie to them initially about his age.
The only thing here is the age.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by nnenna311: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Stargangz:
The Ekweremadus should be sentence to death by firing squad. UK no be 9ja.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Go and read about kidney transplant....they prefer younger donors .........

Don't say what you don't know ..........

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by LordErrk: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
You are right to an extent but don't you think excessive exposures to the body to treatments could weaken the immune system? I don't even know if I'm right but what I'm trying to say is these these street people look healthy and strong compared to people who have what it takes to be healthy.

I understand your point, but you had it a little mixed up. Yes a lot of exposure to treatments weaken the body, and even cause new problems for the individual. But it goes both ways, rich people who eat right and do all the right things like you said, are unlikely to need any kind of treatment, except it's for something far beyond their control. Also, rich people who don't eat right and live healthy, are exposed to a lot of problems...but also have the resources to get better
Now for the poor, they try their best to eat right but a lot of times, are malnurished and are exposed to a lot of diseases and health conditions. Also they live in areas that are not very clean, which exposes them to a lot of infections.
I don't want to write a lot but overall comparison, the rich have it better than those that not doing so well.
That's also why childhood mortality and other diseases that kill a lot of people in the past 30 years have reduced...main reason is increased development. However, a lot of these uncommon diseases still kill a lot of people in the rural areas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by frog12: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
this girl is 17 yeas old ??
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by hassan4: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
After smoking shisha with public funds you want still collect small boy kidney. It didn't even match. Don't we have transplant centers in Abuja? A serving Senator is sending donor and recipient abroad with public funds. Stupid politicians in power.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Haliraph(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Using Nigerian money stolen by the father to club, eat junks , drink and smoke has finally destroyed this one kidney.

Bring Sonia to me let me Bleep her endlessly now that the thing is not worst , she'll be alright through my healing dick.

This guy na werey ��
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordErrk:

I understand your point, but you had it a little mixed up. Yes a lot of exposure to treatments weaken the body, and even cause new problems for the individual. But it goes both ways, rich people who eat right and do all the right things like you said, are unlikely to need any kind of treatment, except it's for something far beyond their control. Also, rich people who don't eat right and live healthy, are exposed to a lot of problems...but also have the resources to get better
Now for the poor, they try their best to eat right but a lot of times, are malnurished and are exposed to a lot of diseases and health conditions. Also they live in areas that are not very clean, which exposes them to a lot of infections.
I don't want to write a lot but overall comparison, the rich have it better than those that not doing so well.
That's also why childhood mortality and other diseases that kill a lot of people in the past 30 years have reduced...main reason is increased development. However, a lot of these uncommon diseases still kill a lot of people in the rural areas
Okay. Noted. You are a patient teacher. God bless you.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Promiseisaac(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Big man big problem
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by latolz: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
I pray you find a donor and get healed.. Nobody deserves to be ill..
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
The comments

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ishilove:
Why are you showing the pictures of a sick girl? Why? Of what use?

She's 21.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Asour:

Without being a Health Professional you should know that not all kidney related ailments arise from food consumed. In this case where a young person is involved it increases the chances that this might be congenital.

Tell them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.