Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) (132629 Views)

Organ Harvesting: Meet Daughter Of Ekweremadu,sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant / Organ Harvesting: See Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Why can't her mother donate for her? Are they not compatible

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by LordErrk: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
Good health is a rare privilege. Sometimes I look at these helpless children on the streets that eats anything they see,drink anyhow water and care less of their health, they hardly fall sick and even if they do,I wonder what they take and almost immediately they're back on their feet again. Now imagine someone else who carefully selects what he eats,takes clean water and treat himself as at when due falling sick almost every month. Good health is rare privilege. Person wey get am no know wetin God do for am. Quick recovery to the young lady.

You couldn't be more wrong. People on the streets die so much, in fact most mortality from infectious diseases are from people on the streets. The cases are just underreported, and no one really cares about them, that's why everyone think they're always strong and very healthy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Mycometp3(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
When we ready for this country ..all of una go carry sango, ogun etc swear for this politicians wey dey make life uncomfortable for us in this country ...e come be like say the world won end for naija alone ...nemesis don dey catch Dem..
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Litmus: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nwodosis:
And none of her siblings kidney matched hers? I forget, even if it matched, their lives are superior to the boy for harvesting!

You're subconsciously superimposing human sacrifice fears with organ donation.

Actually, informed by Nairalanders initial responses when this news first broke (some of this still persists) I believe many thought of this case in terms of David, that this was a case of Muti or black magic. They haboured the preposterous notion that the Minister - exploiting his powerful office - had a boy snatched from the streets of Nigeria with intention of sacrificing him in some gory ritual in London. I suspect you were of this mindset too.

To many Nairalanders, this was like the literal manifestations of their lazy thought out views of the African politician/elites - a narrative imagined for you by Western stereotyping - feeding fat on their downtrodden Africa masses. However as a fuller picture of events immerge, contrary to these expectations, some of you are striving to save that narrative and in the process loosing your humanity.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good health is underrated.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by whitemand4(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sonicroyel:

Wey dem for go mushin drop like 10m add trip to Yankee case don close.... Na karma catch dem so

Lol... I swear u even Sabi d terrain Wella. 5 million self plus US trip Dem go ask u if you go need liver join. Na karma true true
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by stasius: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
She bleached her life away.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Konjiboii: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
This life ehn, one second everything you work for and your name will be in the dirt. I just dey look all this young uns living reckless las las una go still collect main main
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by nedekid: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Using Nigerian money stolen by the father to club, eat junks , drink and smoke has finally destroyed this one kidney.

Bring Sonia to me let me Bleep her endlessly now that the thing is not worst , she'll be alright through my healing dick
Hmm, do you have kids?
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by yusufmurry: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
After all the looting in government, las las money can't buy life.

Recover quick little girl but your Dad is one of the selfish leaders that want to die in power.

Thank God his journey to Government house was aborted by fate after about 24years in senate
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordErrk:

You couldn't be more wrong. People on the streets die so much, in fact most mortality from infectious diseases are from people on the streets. The cases are just underreported, and no one really cares about them, that's why everyone think they're always strong and very healthy
You are right to an extent but don't you think excessive exposures to the body to treatments could weaken the immune system? I don't even know if I'm right but what I'm trying to say is these these street people look healthy and strong compared to people who have what it takes to be healthy.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by haggai247: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U now work in hospitals...
U are now a healthcare giver.
U already know when hospitals admit the POOR.
U are being informed of the statistics of the poor and rich who fall sick & get admitted daily.
Don't make conclusions of what you don't know!
Go to community health centres, FMCs and Teaching Hospitals and see poor people with terminal illnesses who can't afford meals not to talk of hospital Bills.
What you choose to believe...but if you can answer the following questions maybe you can help yourself if you are among them.

I know for a FACT the following food causes cancer#FACT

DIET SODAS
BEEF
PIZZA
Pepperoni

Chance you have believe what they have told you but read breakthrough health by doctor ted broer.

Or Google top ten food not to eat.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
MisterKennedy:

You're right dear

I just went through your profile and I most say, I like your status. You motivate me.
Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by swissgoldenpro2: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is a serious matter
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Brownshoe:
it's a gift majority never valued, a take myself as a case study, sometimes when i fall sick due to sickle cell, i cried why can't God give me the gift of healthy life,
So sorry about that. You'll come out strong and better just believe.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Stanpele: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
If they say this life no balance some people go say na lie.
As the poor need the rich so as the rich needs the poor.We are all humans created by God almighty.He can pay any amount to make sure that his daughter's life is safe abi.
Those in a zenith position in life shouldn't look down on others because one day they will look for that poor man's treasure (And this is exactly what is happening now) God bless us all...Amen
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
DSS1335:

Comparing before and after look ( recent picture) of the young lady, one can clearly see that she has bleached and bleached away the normal functioning of her kidney. How can someone who was dark in complexion be whiter than the Oyibo people? Well, there is a huge consequences to those who use bleaching cream whether organic or inorganic, your skin as an organ, will absorb all the chemicals into the bloodstream, from which they need to be eliminated off by the either the liver or the kidneys there by overburdening these organs.
Hmmm! Due to the alarming rate of proliferation of organic creams dealer in Nigeria, a commensurate increase in specialties nephrologist will be required

She's looking almost like albino

2 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Zulu2022: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wish dey could lock more of politicians over there,bad ones,that y the avoid tier one country like u.s Australia u.k nd de likes
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Yemi7up: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
haggai247:
E don be for ike what you refuse to use your office to do now you need it to save your daughter.
Why is there no functional dialysis center in the east.
Ngige, ike and politicians are a disgrace to the south east.
Should have been easy if only there was a center in the east.
including Obi he was a 2 term governor and under him health sector was even owned salary.

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
Good health is a rare privilege. Sometimes I look at these helpless children on the streets that eats anything they see,drink anyhow water and care less of their health, they hardly fall sick and even if they do,I wonder what they take and almost immediately they're back on their feet again. Now imagine someone else who carefully selects what he eats,takes clean water and treat himself as at when due falling sick almost every month. Good health is rare privilege. Person wey get am no know wetin God do for am. Quick recovery to the young lady.

Who told you they carefully select what they eat? Its not a given at all.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lexusgs430:
I still wonder, why her father or mother, refused to donate their own kidney........... grin

Age factor is there
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Teaser4:
Omo see Bobbi

Pervert
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
wink2015:

Mr Ike Ekweremadu is not always lucky in ABROAD RUNS.

The other when he visited Germany to attend a meeting of Ohaneze he was beaten up by angry Igbo mob.

Now another scandals is trailing him this time in the United Kingdom.

Make he kuku no dey go abroad again o....... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Age factor is there

So nah young blood beta pass ............ wink
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lexusgs430:

So nah young blood beta pass ............ wink

Go and read about kidney transplant....they prefer younger donors .........
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Kayharry(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
adecz:

The senator or his wife are the
best donors to their child, but they
prefer to incapacitate a young man
suffering from poverty❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Maybe Thier own organ no good sef. Most of this rich people no too well.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by ellizy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
FaceThem:
Organ Harvesting: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant.

The Daughter of Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu who required a kidney donation was revealed to be Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu in real life Photos.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu notified the UK authorities that he was transporting the individual abroad for a kidney transplant for his daughter in a letter that was submitted with the visa application of an alleged homeless child.

According to a document obtained by StechiteGist Media, Mr. Ekweremadu sought for David Ukpo’s visa on December 28, 2021.

“I am writing in support of Mr. Ukpo Nwamini David’s visa application as he undergoes medical testing in preparation for donating a kidney to Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu.

I’ll be covering the costs while David and Sonia are in the Royal Free Hospital in London. A statement of my bank account is provided, the letter stated.

“Ike and Beatrice Ekweremadu are both in court today facing accusations of conspiring to sell people for the purpose of harvesting their organs.

“The alleged victim in this case is a homeless 15-year-old kid who was taken off the streets of Lagos, Nigeria, by Mr. and Mrs. Ekweremadu and brought to the United Kingdom.

“Bail was declined for Ekweremadus. sent back to detention. To be continued on July 7.”

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://stechitegist.com/organ-harvesting-meet-daughter-of-ike-ekweremadu-sonia-who-needed-kidney-transplant/
He hasn't done anything bad. UK is far better than staying in mansoins in Nigeria not to talk of been homeless on the street.

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bleaching cream dey really cause kidney failure
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by baby124: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
huptin:
She was black in the first picture, now she is white!

The bleaching probably damaged her kidneys.

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Pervert
ni baba e
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by passionberry(f): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
DSS1335:

Comparing before and after look ( recent picture) of the young lady, one can clearly see that she has bleached and bleached away the normal functioning of her kidney. How can someone who was dark in complexion be whiter than the Oyibo people? Well, there is a huge consequences to those who use bleaching cream whether organic or inorganic, your skin as an organ, will absorb all the chemicals into the bloodstream, from which they need to be eliminated off by the either the liver or the kidneys there by overburdening these organs.
Hmmm! Due to the alarming rate of proliferation of organic creams dealer in Nigeria, a commensurate increase in specialties nephrologist will be required

I thought I'm the only one that notice her drastic bleach colored skin ..smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.