Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? (20767 Views)

How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation / UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by a2d3rew(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
And in chibok local government borno state, village calling kwada hirpaya was attacked by them at the time of church service, almost 65 was killing,
Many churches burning and House,
Are we not christian? That bad things will happen and we will never heard someone talking about our own problem?
We are tired of rebuilding and burning.
Enough is enough.
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by amliftedhigher: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
BBC are hypocrites and evil. If it were to be in the middle East now the whole world will know that Christians are being killed in Nigeria every day but BBC and CNN conceal it. Shame to BBC and CNN

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by crafteck(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
akinremiayomide:
sometime ,you fool will come to this forum to type rubbish.
You Buffon should be thinking of elevating your wretched parent from poverty but NO,you are here on nairaland trying to divide yorubas along religion line .
It seems you pained about the unity among yorubas irrespective of religion

Make I tell you,my fiancé is a Muslim,my parents are pleased with it.
You heard religion riot in SW before??
My church here was built by an Alhaja along side with some landlords irrespective of their religion.everyone contributed without discrimination.
Can such happen is alaigbo or backward dungeon called edo you are from??

Someone of you are agent of destruction but you won’t succeed in SW by God grace

Your father would read this comment shake his head for your stupidity.well he might be shallow minded like you who knows

But what he said is true..... It should be clear to you when a group wanted hijab in missionary school.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by limeta(f): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
This thing eh
Something must give .
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by UnabashedIPOB: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is what happens when you share the same space with Fulani terrorists!
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Empiree: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Definitely. The Muslims have a plan to wipe all Christians out in Nigeria..

And the Yoruba Muslims are part of that plan. Notice how they use them in the south to harass Christians ?

Come to my Edo state you will never ever hear Muslims being used to harass Christians. Go to Ibo people you won't hear their Muslims used to harass Christians, only the Yoruba do this
Check this out... Who do you think wrote this?. Christians wrote this in the 90s against Muslims.. It is more than this.

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Hussein035: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
MasterSima:
Yes ooooooooooo. Muslims has vowed to wipe out Christians in Kaduna,ondo east west and Nigeria entirely but shame and disgrace shall be their portion. Weak Christians arise and defend your self ooooooooooooooo.I am a proud Christian and I'm ready for that terrorist religion of jihadist call Muslims.

If you people like allow Atiku to win this time, the way bandits and Boko Haram will walk in the street we will all be very happy. But don't come here to complain about religion just complain about northern NIGERIA
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Empiree: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Topmaike007:
And some useless christians are still clamouring for Muslim Muslim ticket...I pity all of you very soon they will be entering peoples House In the south and be beheading people.. religion of piss indeed.
do you have a choice?. Muslims own Nigeria whether you like it or not. You guys have been saying for too long that Muslims want to "Islamize" Nigeria. Since this is what you wish for, we will bring it. We own you. You must bow to Islam
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by pseudaria: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
akinremiayomide:
You Buffon should be thinking of elevating your wretched parent from poverty but NO,you are here on nairaland trying to divide yorubas along religion line .

My church here was built by an Alhaja along side with some landlords irrespective of their religion.everyone contributed without discrimination.

Someone of you are agent of destruction but you won’t succeed in SW by God grace

Your father would read this comment shake his head for your stupidity.well he might be shallow minded like you who knows

Until you hear another church in sagamu has been attacked with 100 dead and another church attacked in ogbomosho and small small you go start to get sense
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Myde4naija(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Continue your delusional nonsense...
KingOfTheDamned:

And the Yoruba Muslims are part of that plan. Notice how they use them in the south to harass Christians ?

Come to my Edo state you will never ever hear Muslims being used to harass Christians. Go to Ibo people you won't hear their Muslims used to harass Christians, only the Yoruba do this
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
pseudaria:

Until you hear another church in sagamu has been attacked with 100 dead and another church attacked in ogbomosho and small small you go start to get sense
go back to read my comment and comment of the guy I quoted again

Maybe you will understand my write up well
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tecnophone:
Yoruba Muslims, we shall see
yoruba Muslim are not the cause of your misfortuned life.
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by J3susFr3ak: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
MansoryMX:

The Nigeria Christians are weaklings and ignorant thinking self defense is a sin, thinking Jesus will come down from heaven and fight their battle for them. The Vatican City has its own secret Legion, police and sophisticated agencies with high tech and sophisticated weapons. Them nor born one terrorist to think of attacking Vatican City on Italy. It’s only in Nigeria Christian will be behaving like weak fools!

Christian leaderships in the past did not make a very deliberate attempt to REMOVE the defense industry from up North and spread them out equally into all key zones/regions of the country. The entire Federal Security structure is designed to be super concentrated in the center--hence giving the leader massive powers to abuse and disabuse the helpless victims he claims to be leading--like the current Islamic Terrorist leader is doing.

Decentralize the Federal Security framework....let the states/regions define what type of defense best suits them and call the final shot. THEN and only THEN people from the Sharia North will behave themselves when they find themselves in a Christian state.

They are bold now because they can attack then run and hide behind mummy....Mummy being the Federal security system that now protects them.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Ypp1: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yes
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by naijapikin2(m): 12:47am On Jun 25, 2022
And that Short kaduna midget is also demolishing churches. Useless summarized imp
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by MansoryMX(m): 1:17am On Jun 25, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Christian leaderships in the past did not make a very deliberate attempt to REMOVE the defense industry from up North and spread them out equally into all key zones/regions of the country. The entire Federal Security structure is designed to be super concentrated in the center--hence giving the leader massive powers to abuse and disabuse the helpless victims he claims to be leading--like the current Islamic Terrorist leader is doing.

Decentralize the Federal Security framework....let the states/regions define what type of defense best suits them and call the final shot. THEN and only THEN people from the Sharia North will behave themselves when they find themselves in a Christian state.

They are bold now because they can attack then run and hide behind mummy....Mummy being the Federal security system that now protects them.

It’s a pity! We are all paying the price of our forefathers
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
An assault rifle is a necessary friend to keep at home and a small automatic pistol when you are going out. Even if they are 100 in number, you must send one of them to meet God before you go. Just aim at the head to pieces the bastard's head slamming brains off!!! When my dad was living in Bauchi, I got him a 6 rounds revolver and a pump action.
Who dey go must observe very well, who dey come must still observe too. Violence no get owner.
I love your " fire "
Assuming you're actually a lady. Nice orientation. One needs to get strapped up with a weapon, these days.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Brushstrokes20: 7:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Spot on! No thanks to the sadistic, nepotic, lifeless bigot and his bloodthirsty foot soldiers undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Empiree:
do you have a choice?. Muslims own Nigeria whether you like it or not. You guys have been saying for too long that Muslims want to "Islamize" Nigeria. Since this is what you wish for, we will bring it. We own you. You must bow to Islam

In your dreams!!!

Dem no born you well, when we reach that time everyone will answer their fathers name...keep ranting on nairaland.
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Evidenx(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2022
[s]
akinremiayomide:

[/s] YOU ARE A FOOL!!!
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by luxs(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2022
BBC_if u ask me na who i go ask?
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Panda7(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Insecurity is always on the rise in nanguria areas and that is always as a result of the non and poor social leadership skills and trait inside the nangurian people and the public service and also as a result of democracy anarchy.
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

There are no plans of such in Nigeria Oga. Even Muslims have suffered deaths due to terrorism in religious places. Pls be sincere in your analysis.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2022
casualobserver:

The stupid British people under David cameron are the ones who invaded Libya and killed ghaddafi and unleashed millions of rifles and ammunition in a free for all that ended up in the hands of nomadic foreign herdsmen and bandits. These bandits are muslim, they kill muslims too go ask them in the North!!!

The guy just opened his mouth to spew out dirty statements.
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Horus(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Ban all imported Religions
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by liasmiram2567: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You have definitely displayed your ignorance and bias.Where did you get your statistics from that Muslims want to wipe out Christians in Nigeria of today? Where did you find Muslims harassing Christans in Yorubaland? In fact the reverse is the case.The Muslims are the one being denied there rights.Our fathers were forced to change their names so as to get education.How many Muslim Governors do we have in Yorubaland despitebeingire than the Christians. Most public schools devote four days in a week to conducting assembly in Christian ways.
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Blitzerz: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Penguin2:
BBC?

Lemme read…

Done reading and as usual, BBC didn’t disappoint.

BBC has become like NTA that even if Nigeria is burning, it will be showing you N-Power beneficiaries.

If BBC wasn’t stupid or conniving with those Killing Christians in Nigeria, the title of this piece shouldn’t have been a question.

Isn’t it visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that there’s a silent state-backed Jihad that is going on?

Shits like this are reasons Nigerians need to retrieve themselves from these vagabonds and marauders from Futa Jalon.
Bbc is complicit
Obviously
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Penguin2: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Blitzerz:

Bbc is complicit
Obviously

BBC is doing the bidding of our colonial masters who want the north (Fulanis) to hold on to power.

But they will fail.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Mrkindness: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Freelane33:
Christians should be able to relocate to Jerusalem as the holy land whenever they feel less secure where they are same should be applicable to Islamic people too .
If religion was really an institution as they said it was
May peace upon the injured individuals and rip to the deads
you this islamists jihadist think you are wise, just imagine the rubbish coming from your mouth like premature child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HID Awolowo Dies At 99, Praying For Her Children. / N2bn Pension Fraud: How Minister Begged EFCC Operative To Spare Maina / Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.