Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification (12484 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by NairaLux(f): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Timo2020: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
I missed it oh,I was told I will be verified @ n-build training venue of which I don't even know my training centre for now
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by peniel465(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
eniteden:
I missed the first batch C 1, but i went to verification for this batch, up till now my verification is still showing pending. Maybe this is the reason why. Please update us when its ready for us that missed it.

Is it compulsory to write them first before the verification start, or we should just wait for it to commence then go for it..

I'm currently one of the verifying officers in my lga.. If your physical verification status is showing pending, then you need go back for recapturing.. I've seen many cases where after thumbprinting d status remains "pending".. It may probably be a network issue but when d affected persons did d thumbprinting again it showed "pass".. So, if you've a "pending" status after capturing, go back again for recapturing..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by kanisuru23(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just a quick one.. I'm yet to do my physical verification due to error in state LGA of residence undecided, I've written to them via email and Twitter but all to no avail. No response whatsoever on what to do. In addition, I noticed that my overview dashboard depicts "beneficiary" however, my verification tab & deployment shows "PRE-SELECTED". What does this signify?
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
kanisuru23:
Just a quick one.. I'm yet to do my physical verification due to error in state LGA of residence undecided, I've written to them via email and Twitter but all to no avail. No response whatsoever on what to do. In addition, I noticed that my overview dashboard depicts "beneficiary" however, my verification tab & deployment shows "PRE-SELECTED". What does this signify?
If you are under the non graduate category your physical verification venue will be conducted at your training center which is yet to be announced.
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by kanisuru23(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
I'm under graduate category
ezenwaez:

If you are under the non graduate category your physical verification venue will be conducted at your training center which is yet to be announced.
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by lovethchioma(f): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

I know someone who is under the Non-graduate category. The Physical verification venue was mentioned on her dashboard and she's there currently to do her verification. She was not told to go back or anything.

So I don't get it..
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
lovethchioma:
I know someone who is under the Non-graduate category. The Physical verification venue was mentioned on her dashboard and she's there currently to do her verification. She was not told to go back or anything.

So I don't get it..
Are you sure she is under non graduate category?
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by lovethchioma(f): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

Yes
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by HELLASJ(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
What about shortlisted non graduates, N-Creative applicants?
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
HELLASJ:
What about shortlisted non graduates, N-Creative applicants?
Wait for your physical verification exercise which will be announced.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Ugmama(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
duncan511:
I don’t have physical verification venue, so I sent email, Twitter and WhatsApp them with my Npower I.D, did nothing about it, This Npower of thing, now fraud, No reply, No reason why there is no physical Verification Venue after been shortlisted, Npower now story, I have removed my mind, if they like they should give Venue after tomorrow when the verification is over

These guys don't fund their npower account to accommodate all payments. Wayo people

They will pay 1/5 of the population and others will fail.

Na story them go talk from Jan to Dec.

Deceiving their father... Rubbbishhh

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by lovethchioma(f): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

Her dashboard is now showing pass for the physical verification.

I think Non-graduates can also go for physical verification if they have the venue on their dashboard already.

That's my thought though.
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by checkmatez: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
lovethchioma:
Her dashboard is now showing pass for the physical verification.

I think Non-graduates can also go for physical verification if they have the venue on their dashboard already.

That's my thought though.
I pity non_graduates that sit back without going for physical verification, anyway 2 non_graduate beneficiaries that I know of went for theirs and it was successfully done.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by lovethchioma(f): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
checkmatez:
I pity non_graduates that sit back without going for physical verification, anyway 2 non_graduate beneficiaries that I know of went for theirs and it was successfully done.
Good to know that they went.

That's why I'm wondering where the poster got the info that Non-graduates are not supposed to go for verification.
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by 040drogba: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
What about those that are not shortlisted for verification and they have done biometric ?
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Hassanmaye(m): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see N-Power shutting down permanently before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
Hahahhahahaha please stop I'm a beneficiary
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Hassanmaye(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
duncan511:
I don’t have physical verification venue, so I sent email, Twitter and WhatsApp them with my Npower I.D, did nothing about it, This Npower of thing, now fraud, No reply, No reason why there is no physical Verification Venue after been shortlisted, Npower now story, I have removed my mind, if they like they should give Venue after tomorrow when the verification is over
Please be reading with comprehension he is has advised on what to do on the same issue, stop thinking with emotion
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Chris2863(m): 2:23am On Jun 25, 2022
eniteden:
I missed the first batch C 1, but i went to verification for this batch, up till now my verification is still showing pending. Maybe this is the reason why. Please update us when its ready for us that missed it.

Is it compulsory to write them first before the verification start, or we should just wait for it to commence then go for it..
have you been receiving stipend just like others? I missed that physical verification ooo (Batch C stream 1)
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by kollinz1234(m): 3:46am On Jun 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

She has not been selected for physical verification yet, tell her to send her Npower ID and screenshot of the page showing the shortlisted status to Npower verified Twitter handle @npower_ng, although being an Applicant is not really a good sign.
thanks for your response sir. Please kindly assist us as the lady concerned is a mother and not on Twitter. Below is screenshot of her page showing shortlisted

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by lookingfly: 6:12am On Jun 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

NPower applicants that missed the Npower physical verification exercise can join another Npower physical verification the date for the Npower physical verification have not been announced yet, but Npower applicants that missed the Npower physical verification will be contacted when it is time for their Npower physical verification.
This Npower physical verification concerns Npower applicants in the first batch that missed the Npower physical verification as a result of one issue or the other, Npower applicants can send in their Npower ID stating that they missed the previous Npower physical verification to @npower_ng the official Npower Twitter handle.
NPower applicants of the first batch of the Npower program that missed the Npower physical verification exercise should not go to their Npower physical verification yet, because their names have not yet been updated on the Npower physical verification database, Npower applicants under the first batch of the Npower program that is the stream 1 program are advised to wait for further directives from Npower and this will be communicated through sms or through the Npower NASIMS self service portal, alternatively Npower applicants in batch 1 can use the nasims ussd code *45665# to check if their Npower physical verification venue have been updated.
some state like zamfara didn't do physical verification for batch C stream 2 that they will be sent an email via which they will be able to do theirs probably due to security scare.
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by mukhtara446(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Please i have a friend in his dashboard it shows shortlisted, but in the verification page it shows applicants, i just checked the dashboard yesterday he is in N-creative and no thumbprint in the page please what's the issue, or he missed the thumbprint exercise.
ezenwaez:

please
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by eniteden(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
My Brother Shi Shi i no see o. They didnt pay me anything since i didnt go for verification.
Chris2863:
have you been receiving stipend just like others? I missed that physical verification ooo (Batch C stream 1)
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by HELLASJ(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

Wait for your physical verification exercise which will be announced.
Thank you!
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2022
mukhtara446:
Please i have a friend in his dashboard it shows shortlisted, but in the verification page it shows applicants, i just checked the dashboard yesterday he is in N-creative and no thumbprint in the page please what's the issue, or he missed the thumbprint exercise. please
He has not been selected.
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by eniteden(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Well, i thought Ezenwa said that its because my name have not be uploaded for this Batch C2, and that i have to wait for further directive since i was in BATCH C1.
But i will do as you say and see if it works.

Thank you so much

peniel465:

I'm currently one of the verifying officers in my lga.. If your physical verification status is showing pending, then you need go back for recapturing.. I've seen many cases where after thumbprinting d status remains "pending".. It may probably be a network issue but when d affected persons did d thumbprinting again it showed "pass".. So, if you've a "pending" status after capturing, go back again for recapturing..
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Omero(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Can I still do my biometrics? Just saw the mail this morning
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by eniteden(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Even me too am under non graduate category yet they allow me to verification but didn't pass on my dashboard for the past one week.

Please where is the none graduate category taking place in Abuja.

ezenwaez:

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
eniteden:
Even me too am under non graduate category yet they allow me to verification but didn't pass on my dashboard for the past one week.

Please where is the none graduate category taking place in Abuja.

Please the current physical verification is not for Npower preselected applicants under non graduate category

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by NDSMELODY(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please the current physical verification is not for Npower preselected applicants under non graduate category
@ ezenwaez, pls does it non graduate will be selected (beneficiary) separately from graduate category, what i mean is that I applied for N tech under non graduate category and my dash says "shortlisted", does it mean I might be a beneficiary when they start trainin venue posting for non graduate or shortlisting for beneficiary has ended for both graduate and non graduate category
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by NDSMELODY(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
ezenwaez:

@ ezenwaez, pls does it non graduate will be selected (beneficiary) separately from graduate category, what i mean is that I applied for N tech under non graduate category and my dash says "shortlisted", does it mean I might be a beneficiary when they start trainin venue posting for non graduate or shortlisting for beneficiary has ended for both graduate and non graduate category.
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
NDSMELODY:
@ ezenwaez, pls does it non graduate will be selected (beneficiary) separately from graduate category, what i mean is that I applied for N tech under non graduate category and my dash says "shortlisted", does it mean I might be a beneficiary when they start trainin venue posting for non graduate or shortlisting for beneficiary has ended for both graduate and non graduate category.
You are supposed to see either preselected or beneficiary, non graduate category will do their physical verification exercise at their training centers which will be communicated soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMC Applicant Training ! / 5 Ways Job Seekers Outsmart Employers / Urgent Teaching Vacancy 4 Abuja Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.