Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing (573 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing by Stephen2324(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah the same thing, No dey deceive yourself, Who will take me out? House don tire me, I am bored. All of them nah the same work with different format

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing by DonBenny77(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2022
God bless you bro.
Who will take me out? Na advertisement

1 Like

Re: Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing by chatinent: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing by Kollins11: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Runz girl, Ashawo, hook-up, olosho, double dating, he's just my bestie... All na the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing by kakaaa77: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Stephen2324:
Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah the same thing, No dey deceive yourself, Who will take me out? House don tire me, I am bored. All of them nah the same work with different format
they are all road lead to one junction, no matter how you nickname it, and code name it they are all one job grin
Re: Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing by Zonefree(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2022
The truth is, Ashawo is more decent than Double dating.

Double blessings to all Ashawo here. Y'all are the reason I still have hope in Nigerian girls.
Re: Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing by InfinityFabric: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Well, anything other than marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing by InfinityFabric: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Zonefree:
The truth is, Ashawo is more decent than Double dating.

Double blessings to all Ashawo here. Y'all are the reason I still have hope in Nigerian girls.
The truth is, corrupt politician is more decent than armed robber.

Double blessings to all corrupt politician here. Y'all are the reason I still have hope in Nigerian government.

You can see how stupid it sounds ? Right? Right?
Now go marry ashewo pls, pls.
Re: Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing by airminem(f): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2022
What about the men who patronise the ladies?

THEY ARE ALL SCUM! ALL OF THEM!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing by TeeGentle(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin grin
kakaaa77:

they are all road lead to one junction, no matter how you nickname it, and code name it they are all one job grin
Re: Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2022
You're right

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Entitlement Mentality / Slay Queen Begs For Her Life During A Thrilling Adventure / Dirty Secret �����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.