Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja (2582 Views)

Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yes, let's move it to Ikeja and if this time Tinubu touts move theirs then it will be obvious that they are looking for trouble.

Let's show them maturity and let the world see that we are sane people. We can't be competing with thugs from parsk and garages under Oshodi and apongbon bridge.

Let's avoid Tinubu thugs by all means else his cashtivists on social media will blame us. We are civilized people

Everyone can see evidently that the only legacy that Tinubu has in Lagos is political thuggery and intimidation. We can avoid this

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
I seconded...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by budaatum: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is the definition of Obidience.

Show them.

22 Likes

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by lathrowinger: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Yes, let's move it to Ikeja and if this time Tinubu touts move theirs then it will be obvious that they are looking for trouble.

Let's show them maturity and let the world see that we are sane people. We can't be competing with thugs from parsk and garages under Oshodi and apongbon bridge.

Let's avoid Tinubu thugs by all means else his cashtivists on social media will blame us. We are civilized people

Everyone can see evidently that the only legacy that Tinubu has in Lagos is political thuggery and intimidation. We can avoid this

Move am go east, imo or Anambra will be better

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
lathrowinger:

Move am go east, imo or Anambra will be better
we will hold the rally in all states, Lagos included

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by lathrowinger: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Plz, start from IMO State sir

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Let them take permission from state govt n do so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by derecho(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
We would have it in 3 venues

Lekki
Ikeja
Ikorodu.

No one has a monopoly of violence.
If you start moving for them, they'd keep dictating for you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by etrouble: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

You want to risk your life abi? May God help you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by LegendHero(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol Lagos will not lose guard again. The repeat of some of the Endsars event where IPOB terrorists hijacked and destroyed Lagos will not be allowed to repeat itself.

You can always campaign for any candidate in Lagos. Even Kwakwanso was in Lagos some months back and the Hausa community gave him a rousing welcome.

But we will not allow you to use Lekki toll gate. You can do your campaign anywhere else just as Atiku, Kwakwanso, and every other presidential candidate can do their campaign in Lagos.

That is the message, if you don’t like it, you and your warrant chiefs can jump into Lagos lagoon or better still relocate the campaign to Anambra on Monday where unknown gunmen will be ready to devour you.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by etrouble: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Anything your eyes see, make you accept am like that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Spherica177: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
derecho:

Lekki
Ikeja
Ikorodu.

I pity your mama grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

You want to risk your life abi? May God help you.
So we should not do campaign?

What are you suggesting?

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by etrouble: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
derecho:

Lekki
Ikeja
Ikorodu.

You will be welcome with love. You want to know why we are called Yorubas, we will demonstrate it to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibos are helping advance Yoruba Nation Self-Determination.
My advise is not to get too comfortable in Lagos,
YORUBA NATION IS COMING.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by etrouble: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
So we should not do campaign?

What are you suggesting?

We will welcome you with love, peace and unity.

2 Likes

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

I don't think there much that can happen.

We will provoke Tinubu to show us his thuggery side and let everyone see.

The rally will hold and you will be on nairaand to see pictures and videos and you won't do anything

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

We will welcome you with love, peace and unity.
ok, thanks
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Rally never start we are doing testing the mic when the whole peter obi group comes together with one voice it will be state by state we are still getting data of everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
jerseyboy:
Ibos are helping advance Yoruba Nation Self-Determination.
My advise is not to get too comfortable in Lagos,
YORUBA NATION IS COMING.
But it's an obidient and not an Igbo thing.

Why are you tribal?

The rally will hold anyways

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

ok, Tinubu tout

Rally will still hold cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by derecho(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Aanu awon to ni e o semi.
You think na every body be bloody civilian abi?
Spherica177:
I pity your mama grin
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
derecho:
Aanu awon to ni e o semi.
You think na every body be bloody civilian abi?
it's the usual noise by a typical Lagos tout dude.

We know una

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol Lagos will not lose guard again. The repeat of some of the Endsars event where IPOB terrorists hijacked and destroyed Lagos will not be allowed to repeat itself.

You can always campaign for any candidate in Lagos. Even Kwakwanso was in Lagos some months back and the Hausa community gave him a rousing welcome.

But we will not allow you to use Lekki toll gate. You can do your campaign anywhere else just as Atiku, Kwakwanso, and every other presidential candidate can do their campaign in Lagos.

That is the message, if you don’t like it, you and your warrant chiefs can jump into Lagos lagoon or better still relocate the campaign to Anambra on Monday where unknown gunmen will be ready to devour you.
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by PenSniper: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
derecho:

Lekki
Ikeja
Ikorodu.

No one has a monopoly of violence.
If you start moving for them, they'd keep dictating for you

Pretty good. The earlier the violence starts, the better.
You know some of us don't even want any elections on our land at all while some are itching to deal with unsolicited developpers.
We only need a catalyst to set this god-foraaken enclave on fire.

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by KingKO22: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obituarists should get set for worst

We wont allow yu to come and destroy Lagos for us

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by derecho(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wu be una?
As much as we love peace, agberos can dictate venues for rallies for freeborns.
How many of the area boys have military backgrounds?
Or you think everyone is scared of Area boys?
Make I laff sumall
FatherOfJesus:
it's the usual noise by a typical Lagos tout dude.

We know una
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
But it's an obidient and not an Igbo thing.

Why are you tribal?

The rally will hold anyways
Everyone is tribal. It is the condition of man. Yoruba Nation is our only agenda, Obi is Ibo and Ibo is Obi, everything else is Ibo fake good marketing. It is about the preservation of our culture, our heritage and the advancement of language, Obi and Tinubu cannot do that. The Yorubas are out. Fulani knows it and panicked to give Tinubu APC ticket but it won't work. Nothing in Nigeria for anyone except people with no cultural pride,
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
PenSniper:

You know some of us don't even want any elections on our land at all while some are itching to deal with unsolicited developpers.
Rally and the election will hold.

You are blabbing

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
jerseyboy:

Everyone is tribal. It is the condition of man. Yoruba Nation is our only agenda, Obi is Ibo and Ibo is Obi, everything else is Ibo fake good marketing. It is about the preservation of our culture, our heritage and the advancement of language, Obi and Tinubu cannot do that. The Yorubas are out. Fulani knows it and panicked to give Tinubu APC ticket but it won't work. Nothing in Nigeria for anyone except people with no cultural pride,
I am not tribal sir. I am well informed and educated enough to make sane and decisive moves above primitive tribal sentiments.

The rally will still hold anyways, you and I know this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by NothingDoMe: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

Don't donate yourself as the Buhari that people have been looking for. cheesy.

Stay away from peaceful rallies or you will be dealt with by the authorities. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by derecho(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Elections will hold because none of the enemies of Nigeria's glory would be left.O le Teri si
PenSniper:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? / Atiku Flees The Country As PDP Campaign Falter / History Will Repeat Itself . The 2023 Election Will Be Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.