Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,425 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

" My Mental State Is Affecting My Career" Sad Details About Nollywood Actress .. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " My Mental State Is Affecting My Career" Sad Details About Nollywood Actress .. (648 Views)

Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" / Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" My Mental State Is Affecting My Career" Sad Details About Nollywood Actress .. by AfricanGlitz(f): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYcnYz5hSY8

On June 15th, 48 years old Nollywood actress Ada Ameh summoned the courage and took to her Instagram page to let the world know she is not doing great mentally, which had begun to affect her career badly.
In 2018, Ada Ameh opened up about battling depression. She will later lose her only child, Aladi Ameh, on October 20, 2020, following an unsuccessful surgery in Abuja that completely broke her.
There is a saying that ‘It’s Okay Not to Be Okay, however when it becomes beyond one's control due to several tragic incidents in one’s life, it can take over the person's daily life, mental state and ability to even do simple things, including managing their job.
Looking at her history and story, it looks like Nollywood actress Ada Ameh has gone through hell and back. They say speaking out is the first road to recovery. Without wasting time, let's look into her life and some of the saddest tragic moments she has faced so far to understand where she is coming from.

(1) (Reply)

BEEF: Rapper Soulja Boy Sends A Warning Note To Wizkid!!! / Rivers Lecturer Turns Into Bus Conductor, Says He Hasn't Been Paid 6 Months / Nigerian Mother, Killed By 12-year-old In The US, Is Blamed On Intrusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.