Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Studying and Working In South Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying and Working In South Africa (13220 Views)

SUV Carrying US Holiday Makers Plunges Into River In South Africa (Photos) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Studying and Working In South Africa by jidewin(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
why wey be say there is no single topic here on nairaland,that Nigerians will not fight themselves over in responses.Mr A posed questions for GENERAL, MR/MISS/MRS/PROF to answer ,"i sabi pass u attitude don enter the yan"ah ha wetin na only we we?
If you get idea(s) and present it, somebody go say na "scam"if no be scam na "fraud",if no be fraud 'na stupid yans'.
Una no know say your contributions dey affect visitors one way or the other.aAbeg broses and sistas, make we change our attitude to one another.
Nuff respect.
Re: Studying and Working In South Africa by ojdollars(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2011
jidewin:

why wey be say there is no single topic here on nairaland,that Nigerians will not fight themselves over in responses.Mr A posed questions for GENERAL, MR/MISS/MRS/PROF to answer ,"i sabi pass u attitude don enter the yan"ah ha wetin na only we we?
If you get idea(s) and present it, somebody go say na "scam"if no be scam na "fraud",if no be fraud 'na silly yans'.
Una no know say your contributions dey affect visitors one way or the other.aAbeg broses and sistas, make we change our attitude to one another.
Nuff respect.

@All Nairalanders, He who has ear, let him hear what the wise one is saying or has to say. He who has eyes, let him read what the wise one has to say. Bros Jidewin, thank you so much for this your own quota. I feel for the owner of this forum, has there is nothing he can do about those opposition Prof as you list them. This their condemnation to most post makes me sick and sometimes you find that, the posters never return back to the thread once he see's anyone who called him Scammer, Fraudster or make silly comment. They succeed in driving out visitors with vital information from here. If you see the way I dey market this Forum to people for Delta, you will be amazed, especially refering them to Travel, Politics and Married Section. But they would come back to me frowning at some of the rude behaviors they found from people's post.

Just few days ago, a lady called me from Canada and was thanking me for all the info, the post and all of that, I was excited, not because I haven't been to Canada or US before, but I felt encouraged to do more. Just few days ago, one kadri woman was accusing me of using different id, because she saw someone posted his email countless times requesting for the information I have privately for them for France visa. It's time to change our ways, behaviors and approach, you don't insult people anyhow. I am glad that Mr.Justwise and his followers has reduced the way they insult posters. And now, you hardly see any vital information on Travel section, because every body is mindful of the insult from the Profs. I have done lot's of visa myself through someone, won't refer to him as an agent, he got connection with several embassy that was in 2008, if there is urgency for me to make a trip, I go for that. Well enough of my rubbish said, but want to thank Mr.Jidewin for his wonderful thought.

Happy Sunday all.
Re: Studying and Working In South Africa by jidewin(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
Ahem! Excuse me broses and sistas,I get ONE question wey I wan ask,and na becos I never sabi but I wan sabi.
Please is there anything like "1 year multiple visit visa category" to south africa?biko sir/ma
Re: Studying and Working In South Africa by ojdollars(m): 4:23am On Aug 29, 2011
jidewin:

Ahem! Excuse me broses and sistas,I get ONE question wey I wan ask,and na becos I never sabi but I wan sabi.
Please is there anything like "1 year multiple visit visa category" to south africa?biko sir/ma

@Jidewin, Yes there is, but first you have to get.

3months, 6months and then 1year multiple visa to S.A. So there is, is step by step, first time applicant usually get 3months and when applied for again 6months and after 6months 1year and so forth.

Hope this answer toy shall.
Re: Studying and Working In South Africa by collinsfbi(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2011
^^^ Bros you harsh o. Anyway I understand where u're coming from. Actually there isnt much to talk about as concerns experience, like i said earlier i'd already applied and was trying to kind of shore up my chances and your pal helped me out big time with the application in one of the schools over there and his info have been very very handy.

I'm sure i can help out if there are specific questions concerning things i'm informed about but certain things are simply beyond my scope.
What is harsh abt my comment? I was only only expecting you to at least get back to me not until i heard from him directly after weeks. Anyway i never meant anytin, just be cool and stay happy. Thank God he was able to help you and am so happy abt that. Peace

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Studying and Working In South Africa by jidewin(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2011
Thanks OJdollars.Thanks a lot.
Re: Studying and Working In South Africa by alphizo(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2013
Wowww, a very big thank you to every contributor to these thread, a lot of people like me read n nvr comment but learn n benefit from nairaland. Thank you so much

My question is, I av a 3 months multiple visa to SA but am stil in naija but I intend to work and school (undergraduate) in SA n also intend to get work permit when I get there, please what do u advice? So u get a work permit or study permit? because I wanna sch n wrk at the same time n all don't really wanna wrk 20hours per week wt study permit. Pls what do u advice I do because dis is very importnt to me.
Re: Studying and Working In South Africa by justwise(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2013

(1) (2)

Any Places Of Interest In Enugu? / Lockdown: Jerry Oche Says Lagos Mass Transit Trains Won’t Resume Yet /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.