Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia (432 Views)

Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia by bn365: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia by gambojimeta: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Funniest joke I have heard this year.

If I visit Russia on a Nigerian passport, that passport is likely ruined if I decide to go to like say Disney world in Paris.

If I visit Russia on my other country passport, I may be remanded and investigated to check if I am a spy because it makes zero sense leaving western wages for Russia's less than $200 a month. I have our known of one western person that visited Russia on for vacation.

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia by bn365: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
A British citizen who left the UK and lives in Russia with his family made the video.
You have a problem traveling with a Nigerian passport. Period!

gambojimeta:
grin grin grin grin grin

If I visit Russia on a Nigerian passport, that passport is likely ruined if I decide to go to like say Disney world in Paris.

If I visit Russia on my other country passport, I may be remanded and investigated to check if I am a spy because it makes zero sense leaving western wages for Russia's less than $200 a month. I have our known of one western person that visited Russia on for vacation.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia by leofab(f): 3:26am On Jun 25, 2022
Maybe all 10/10.. grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia by Onigawara(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2022
The Russians should make sure no British bully is allowed into Russia. They will only end up being a nuisance to the society

2 Likes

Re: Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia by OhMyG0d: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
gambojimeta:
grin grin grin grin grin

You see, what you failed to put into perspective is that, without Russia energy and resource transit to the West, the West you loved so much won't have an edge over their Asian counterpart.

Without the Russian Coal, Gas, Wood, Oil, Titanium (used in producing your beloved Airbus and Boeing commercial airplanes), Natural gems (used in jewelry and ornaments), Soyuz rockets (used to transport Western civilian and military satellites into orbit, or used to transport astronauts to and from the ISS), enriched Uranium (used in generating power from nuclear power plants littering Europe and North America cities), and host of others I can't mention, without THESE, the Western European countries would not be what they are today.
Russia gives them their energy demands, they gives Russia the money to build itself. It's a mutual benefit.

So, without that country you hate so much, your beloved Western Europe CAN'T and WON'T be what they are. Russia gives them cheap means for their industrial and civil use.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia by panafrican(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baaang !
Boris Johnson is now unclad.
grin grin
Re: Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia by gambojimeta: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
OhMyG0d:
You see, what you failed to put into perspective is that, without Russia energy and resource transit to the West, the West you loved so much won't have an edge over their Asian counterpart.

Without the Russian Coal, Gas, Wood, Oil, Titanium (used in producing your beloved Airbus and Boeing commercial airplanes), Natural gems (used in jewelry and ornaments), Soyuz rockets (used to transport Western civilian and military satellites into orbit, or used to transport astronauts to and from the ISS), enriched Uranium (used in generating power from nuclear power plants littering Europe and North America cities), and host of others I can't mention, without THESE, the Western European countries would not be what they are today.
Russia gives them their energy demands, they gives Russia the money to build itself. It's a mutual benefit.

So, without that country you hate so much, your beloved Western Europe CAN'T and WON'T be what they are. Russia gives them cheap means for their industrial and civil use.
you just dey yarn Opata and it's obvious you have been feeding on RT news Propaganda grin

You mean Russia gave them cheap means of Industrial stuff when they were conquering the seas and colonizing Africa plus Asia?

They had been conquering the world before the discovery of oil and gas. That period when Africans were still running around the bush naked with bows and arrows grin

Dude. Europe or North America did not become advanced today neither will they rely on some rogue nation like Russia to advance tomorrow. Russia is not even in the top 10 trading partner of USA or the UK . Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Re: Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia by panafrican(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pretty sure 9 out of 10 Americans want to move to Africa.
They know it but they are hiding it.
Re: Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia by gambojimeta: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
panafrican:
Pretty sure 9 out of 10 Americans want to move to Africa.
They know it but they are hiding it.
When this is what are constantly beamed to Americans, especially in their churches to donate $1 to feed an African.

https://www.savethechildren.org/us/what-we-do/emergency-response/helping-starving-african-children

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims 8 Out Of 10 Of Uk Citizens Want To Move To Russia by panafrican(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
LA, Detroit, New York City are war zones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpCMa1vNhrM

(1) (Reply)

The World On Edge: Is America Heading For Civil War? / Rebellion Against Putin As Russians Set Recruitment Centre On Ablaze / The Oil Price Cap Idiocy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.