Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice (527 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Peter Obi Commiserate With Victims Of Onitsha Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by SteveDGreat: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Peter OBI , the Labour party presidential flag bearer and next president of Nigeria come 2023 has taken to His social media account to commiserate with embattled Senator Ike Ekweremadu over his arrest in the UK.

[/b]My family and I are with the Ekweremadu’s over their travail. We join all men of goodwill in praying for the healing of their daughter and commit them into God’s hand for justice to be done. -PO[b]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by donjazet(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2022
G
Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Vulturereloaded: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2022
. I am humbled.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Islandlady(f): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2022
What justice undecided They should face the consequences of their actions, the rich always oppressing the poor!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Jostoman: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2022
I love this Man called Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by youngeagle(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2022
PO is a different a breed, he has a pure heart
Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
What justice undecided They should face the consequences of their actions, the rich always oppressing the poor!
The justice here is that he pays for his crime,lol.
Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by doctokwus: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2022
If this tweet actually came from Peter Obi, it's stupi dity.
He should have kept quiet.
A serious allegation of organ trafficking of a minor has been made and as a sensible person,aside being a politician,the right thing to do is keep a distance and allow the justice system do its work.
I don't know if it's his aides or him doing all these unnecessary attachment to every issue,but it's not sensible to me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by SteveDGreat: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2022
doctokwus:
If this tweet actually came from Peter Obi, it's stupi dity.
He should have kept quiet.
A serious allegation of organ trafficking of a minor has been made and as a sensible person,aside being a politician,the right thing to do is keep a distance and allow the justice system do its work.
I don't know if it's his aides or him doing all these unnecessary attachment to every issue,but it's not sensible to me.

Your hatred is overwhelming and it will soon consume you .
There is absolutely nothing wrong in his tweet.
He didn't take sides.
He prayed for the sick daughter.
And demand JUSTICE.

He demanded for justice oga. Justice ohhhhh.
Justice for Ekweremadu and the Boy. Rest in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Xbobtage: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2022
typing
Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by shigishege: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2022
If Peter obi farts they will tell us his farts has good fragrance. What's big deal in him surporting his bloda??
Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

English is a problem, well it's not your language so you're excused
Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Natural441(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2022
shigishege:
If Peter obi farts they will tell us his farts has good fragrance. What's big deal in him surporting his bloda??
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by IgOga(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2022
youngeagle:
PO is a different a breed, he has a pure heart

shocked shocked shocked

Like since 7 weeks ago when he became born again by leaving PDP into LP? shocked shocked shocked Well it's election season. when our politicians suddenly become born again.....That was how GEJ was the horrible one in 2015 and Buhari and all the so called nPDP became the saint....but a Leopard cannot change its skin....well 7 years of saint Buhari and his fellow angels who left PDP is there for us all to see....Osibanjo will handle economy Buhari will handle security; Nigeria will not be importing PMS again; Change, Change Change my people.....that was the noise then....well I always say follow the history of the politician words are cheap and acting is free....For Obi the Pandora papers still shows his name in tax haven scandal..his impeachment for mismanagement of Anambra is still real, can't be erased from history....he was Atiku's running mate.....now Atiku is a thief Obi is a saint....One day we would have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Peter OBI , the Labour party presidential flag bearer and next president of Nigeria come 2023 has taken to His social media account to commiserate with embattled Senator Ike Ekweremadu over his arrest in the UK.

[/b]My family and I are with the Ekweremadu’s over their travail. We join all men of goodwill in praying for the healing of their daughter and commit them into God’s hand for justice to be done. -PO[b]

our incoming president chia i mind oh whether you lose or will win me and my family plus my staff na you we go vote QED chia i Respect you boss of all bosses

Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Vulturereloaded: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Do you know what justice means?
Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Parachoko: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2022
I don't believe Peter Obi really said this

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Minjim: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Go on

Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Parachoko: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2022
IgOga:

shocked shocked shocked

Like since 7 weeks ago when he became born again by leaving PDP into LP? shocked shocked shocked Well it's election season. when our politicians suddenly become born again.....That was how GEJ was the horrible one in 2015 and Buhari and all the so called nPDP became the saint....but a Leopard cannot change its skin....well 7 years of saint Buhari and his fellow angels who left PDP is there for us all to see....Osibanjo will handle economy Buhari will handle security; Nigeria will not be importing PMS again; Change, Change Change my people.....that was the noise then....well I always say follow the history of the politician words are cheap and acting is free....For Obi the Pandora papers still shows his name in tax haven scandal..his impeachment for mismanagement of Anambra is still real, can't be erased from history....he was Atiku's running mate.....now Atiku is a thief Obi is a saint....One day we would have sense
The only reason Obi left the PDP is because he can't win the ticket.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Abfinest007(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2022
I don't know why obi refuse to fight this man imagine if it was wike this man said those unpleasant words to
Re: Peter Obi Commiserate With The Ekweremadus, Demands Justice by Mynd44: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2022

(1)

Why Every Christian Must Not Vote a Non-Christian / The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. / Tinibu Did Not Build Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.