Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act (19299 Views)

Buhari, Malami Head To Supreme Court Over Section 84(12) / PDP Asks US, UK To Impose Visa Ban On Buhari, Malami And Lai Mohammed / Why Adamu Can Remain IGP Till 2023 Or 2024 – Buhari, Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
fergie001:

Hmmmm.......Politricks.

What of prof ngwa central
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Ojuntana: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

It was a majority judgment.

Yeah by islamist jurists. They are so religiously biased. If religion can influence the highest level of our judiciary, lemme see the person that says religion should not matter for the presidential ticket
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Ojuntana: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

Oga the money is too small to go round by cash or through projects.same njc recommended onnoghen retirement na.but in salami case,same njc later recommended his reinstatement.

Cash ke? Did the judges ask for cash or for the normal entitlements of their offices?

The NJC recommended Onnoghen's retirement after Buhari suspended him via a jankara court order

While in Salami's case, he was properly suspended and Jonathan rejected the recommendation of the NJC to reinstate him which he has a right to
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

Cash ke? Did the judges ask for cash or for the normal entitlements of their offices?

The NJC recommended Onnoghen's retirement after Buhari suspended him via a jankara court order

While in Salami's case, he was properly suspended and Jonathan rejected the recommendation of the NJC to reinstate him which he has a right to

How is the CCB a jankara court? It duly suspended him.we cab safely say that gej instigated salami's suspension
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Ojuntana: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

How is the CCB a jankara court? It duly suspended him.we cab safely say that gej instigated salami's suspension

CCB is a jankara court. It actually has no powers to suspend the CJN. This is just like the FEC suspending the President.

GEJ instigated how? All that one na turenchi. The fact is due process was followed in his case unlike that of Onnoghen that was jankadaraed
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

CCB is a jankara court. It actually has no powers to suspend the CJN. This is just like the FEC suspending the President.

GEJ instigated how? All that one na turenchi. The fact is due process was followed in his case unlike that of Onnoghen that was jankadaraed

Buhari tried to use due process.he wanted njc to suspend him but onnoghen kept postponing njc meetings thinking he was smart.he was outsmarted,he forced buhari's hands.the njc eventually removed him.dont forget it is easier to remove an appeal court president than a cjn.
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Ojuntana: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

Buhari tried to use due process.he wanted njc to suspend him but onnoghen kept postponing njc meetings thinking he was smart.he was outsmarted,he forced buhari's hands.the njc eventually removed him.dont forget it is easier to remove an appeal court president than a cjn.

And why is that? Is it not so that tyrants who hold presidential powers will not be able to remove CJNs simply because they don't like them?

And there's no guarantee the NJC would have suspended him anyway since a good number of them are his appointees

Buhari did not outsmart anyone. What he did was simply illegal and a gross violation of our laws. That was why it was easily politicized to muddle the waters. Buhari would have been impeached for that misdemeanor in a sane clime
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

And why is that? Is it not so that tyrants who hold presidential powers will not be able to remove CJNs simply because they don't like them?

And there's no guarantee the NJC would have suspended him anyway since a good number of them are his appointees

Buhari did not outsmart anyone. What he did was simply illegal and a gross violation of our laws. That was why it was easily politicized to muddle the waters. Buhari would have been impeached for that misdemeanor in a sane clime

Buhari did not dislike onnoghen,he was in bed with pdp and had to go same as gej pushed salami.onnoghen postponing njc meetings was illegal even when petitions were laid against him? One good turn deserves another
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Ojuntana: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

Buhari did not dislike onnoghen,he was in bed with pdp and had to go same as gej pushed salami.onnoghen postponing njc meetings was illegal even when petitions were laid against him? One good turn deserves another

So a president should use illegality to cure illegality abi? See how you're talking. What is even illegal in postponing a meeting? The right thing was for the NJC through a quorum to call the meeting and if Onnoghen failed to show up, the next most senior judge presides over the meeting. That's what the rule says. That they were not able to get the secretary to call the meeting shows Buhari did not have majority of the NJC on his side.
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by fergie001: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:
What of prof ngwa central
He is the Gov-in-wait.

The PDP hace not been special but APC's biggest failings was not ceding the Governorship to the North and it will count. The PDP I gathered, picked their deputy from Onyejeocha's place.
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

So a president should use illegality to cure illegality abi? See how you're talking. What is even illegal in postponing a meeting? The right thing was for the NJC through a quorum to call the meeting and if Onnoghen failed to show up, the next most senior judge presides over the meeting. That's what the rule says. That they were not able to get the secretary to call the meeting shows Buhari did not have majority of the NJC on his side.

If he didnt have majority,onnoghen won't be removed by the njc.at least,they would have punished tanko.onnoghen just had to go,no president would have tolerated an errant cjn
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
fergie001:
He is the Gov-in-wait.

The PDP hace not been special but APC's biggest failings was not ceding the Governorship to the North and it will count. The PDP I gathered, picked their deputy from Onyejeocha's place.

They have left ohafia/arochukwu empty.who is labour and apga candidates
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by fergie001: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

They have left Ohafia/Arochukwu empty.who is labour and apga candidates

That axis has the Senate through Mao.

LP is Alex Otti and APGA's is my one-time Oga, Professor Gregory Ibe (owner of Gregory University), he is from Uturu, just a few kilometres from Ogah's country-home. The North themselves cannot even say let them step down and support one person, mtchew.
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
fergie001:

That axis has the Senate through Mao.

LP is Alex Otti and APGA's is my one-time Oga, Professor Gregory Ibe (owner of Gregory University), he is from Uturu, just a few kilometres from Ogah's country-home. The North themselves cannot even say let them step down and support one person, mtchew.

It is possible that Otti can ride on the peter obi tsunami to power after all people are tired of ikpeazu...

I heard uzodinma appointed a Yoruba perm sec
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Peacecore: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

I wouldn't av wanted to join dis argument since it may look as am supporting Buhari but I think Buhari did not remove him on his own accord. You can only tell me that Buhari did not want the man or that political play took place but don't make it look like Buhari acted like a tyrant in that particular case( though I don't know of others). Why I am saying this is that Buhari got an order from court of competent jurisdiction stating suspension of d judge, and went ahead ordering him to appoint the next most senior judge pending d determination of his case. Now the question is should Buhari disobey court order? What would've been ur reaction if he had disobeyed court order asking him to release Sowore in 2018?
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by fergie001: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

It is possible that Otti can ride on the peter obi tsunami to power after all people are tired of ikpeazu...
His problem now is will APC support him or support Emenike.

Again, many in APC feel he is too ideological and are always laid-back in supporting him.

The election in Abia are won in rural areas who only know the shapes of the political party. They tell those women Umbrella...so even if they want to vote you for example and the agents deceive them that you represent the Umbrella Party, they will vote for Umbrella believing they are voting for you. This is the reason PDP don't do well in the very urban areas of Umuahia & Aba N/S.

I heard uzodinma appointed a Yoruba perm sec
He picked a competent man from the SW. it is a welcome development and is deserved. Nobody said they wouldn't pick them as the man isn't the first, the thing is they don't want to stay.

The man was Director, hydrology and hydrogeology Dept..and has been at the State Govt since 1991 or so.
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Ojuntana: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Peacecore:
I wouldn't av wanted to join dis argument since it may look as am supporting Buhari but I think Buhari did not remove him on his own accord. You can only tell me that Buhari did not want the man or that political play took place but don't make it look like Buhari acted like a tyrant in that particular case( though I don't know of others). Why I am saying this is that Buhari got an order from court of competent jurisdiction stating suspension of d judge, and went ahead ordering him to appoint the next most senior judge pending d determination of his case. Now the question is should Buhari disobey court order? What would've been ur reaction if he had disobeyed court order asking him to release Sowore in 2018?

Lol. Court of competent jurisdiction indeed. Are you aware the CCT does not have the powers to order the suspension of a judge not to mention the suspension of the CJN? The constitution clearly states that the NJC is the body empowered to discipline judges not the CCT. Besides, Onnoghen standing trial at CCT then must be presumed innocent until proven guilty after being given a chance to defend himself. And I hope you will agree ordering his suspension is punitive reminiscent of being an offender.

That said, the FG especially Buhari as the enforcer of the law has the mandate to seek legal opinion on any court order served on it from a court and if convinced that the judgment is not in order, to approach an higher court for interpretation. That is what Buhari should have done cause it is obvious CCT has no powers to suspend a judge. They only enforced the illegal order cause it served their interest. Don't forget it later emerged that the CCT chairman has some issues with EFCC at that time.
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Ojuntana: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

If he didnt have majority,onnoghen won't be removed by the njc.at least,they would have punished tanko.onnoghen just had to go,no president would have tolerated an errant cjn

Come. Is the CJN subservient to the president? Cause I don't understand this your talk of errant CJN o. Onnoghen was not removed by NJC. They recommended he retired and he tendered his retirement to save the judiciary from further scrutiny and end the whole brouhaha. In my view, he towed the path of honour. Don't forget he already appealed the obviously illegal suspension before he was advised to just drop everything and retire.
They sanctioned Tanko. He was asked to respond in writing in 7 days. It was Onnoghen's surrender that led to the whole thing dying a natural death so as to save the judiciary from the mess Buhari created.
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
fergie001:

His problem now is will APC support him or support Emenike.

Again, many in APC feel he is too ideological and are always laid-back in supporting him.

The election in Abia are won in rural areas who only know the shapes of the political party. They tell those women Umbrella...so even if they want to vote you for example and the agents deceive them that you represent the Umbrella Party, they will vote for Umbrella believing they are voting for you. This is the reason PDP don't do well in the very urban areas of Umuahia & Aba N/S.

He picked a competent man from the SW. it is a welcome development and is deserved. Nobody said they wouldn't pick them as the man isn't the first, the thing is they don't want to stay.

The man was Director, hydrology and hydrogeology Dept..and has been at the State Govt since 1991 or so.

As you know,many in apc dont like emenike and will do anti party.moreover,Otti can win without apc help provided obi wins abia...
Concerning the rural ignorance,I thought most parts of abia is urbanized like anambra.I also see abians as highly educated and enlightened people even at the rural areas.that would be another factor that will affect obi.most of his supporters are educated youths at the urban areas. The rural dwellers only know broom and umbrella.it is now left for labour party to do grassroot/rural enlightenment and campaign.
My people in crs try oh.in akpabuyo,those local people knew all the parties...

That appointment is rare in igboland.they are a lot of yorubas in igboland but you guys hardly give non indigenes chance at formal jobs
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

Come. Is the CJN subservient to the president? Cause I don't understand this your talk of errant CJN o. Onnoghen was not removed by NJC. They recommended he retired and he tendered his retirement to save the judiciary from further scrutiny and end the whole brouhaha. In my view, he towed the path of honour. Don't forget he already appealed the obviously illegal suspension before he was advised to just drop everything and retire.
They sanctioned Tanko. He was asked to respond in writing in 7 days. It was Onnoghen's surrender that led to the whole thing dying a natural death so as to save the judiciary from the mess Buhari created.

Anyway,agim from cross river has replaced him...I wanted justice agube but after some research I found agim a better fit though very junior to agube
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Peacecore: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

Lol. Court of competent jurisdiction indeed. Are you aware the CCT does not have the powers to order the suspension of a judge not to mention the suspension of the CJN? The constitution clearly states that the NJC is the body empowered to discipline judges not the CCT. Besides, Onnoghen standing trial at CCT then must be presumed innocent until proven guilty after being given a chance to defend himself. And I hope you will agree ordering his suspension is punitive reminiscent of being an offender.

That said, the FG especially Buhari as the enforcer of the law has the mandate to seek legal opinion on any court order served on it from a court and if convinced that the judgment is not in order, to approach an higher court for interpretation. That is what Buhari should have done cause it is obvious CCT has no powers to suspend a judge. They only enforced the illegal order cause it served their interest. Don't forget it later emerged that the CCT chairman has some issues with EFCC at that time.
From ur opinion,. U said that Buhari should interpret every judgement transmitted to him or seeking redress before acting on the judgement. This means that Buhari can keep someone in d prison until supreme court give final judgement on a judgement given in high court. I don't think this d right direction. No matter how useless a judgement may seem to be or the court that dishes it out, it has to be obeyed n if u are not comfortable with d case u then approach court of higher jurisdiction. That's y we have high court, appeal court and supreme court in that order.
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Ojuntana: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Peacecore:
From ur opinion,. U said that Buhari should interpret every judgement transmitted to him or seeking redress before acting on the judgement. This means that Buhari can keep someone in d prison until supreme court give final judgement on a judgement given in high court. I don't think this d right direction. No matter how useless a judgement may seem to be or the court that dishes it out, it has to be obeyed n if u are not comfortable with d case u then approach court of higher jurisdiction. That's y we have high court, appeal court and supreme court in that order.

Bros, a court order to suspend a sitting CJN is not "every judgment". I can boldly claim such judgment has never been given anywhere in the world until 2018 in Nigeria.
What i'm pointing out is that if the FG receives a court order, the right procedure is for them to first seek the legal advice of the AGF/Minister of Justice on the order before deciding whether to execute or appeal. Within our laws, it is easy to see CCT does not have the powers to give such order. Thus, the order is meant to be appealed first for stay of execution and then, total nullification. Buhari simply ignored to do all that because the judgment is what he wanted.
Let me turn it round. Imagine a drunk judge who just got beaten by his wife giving an order for the FG to arrest the Vice President and put him in a cell. Do you still think the FG should give speedy effect to that order?
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Ojuntana: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

Anyway,agim from cross river has replaced him...I wanted justice agube but after some research I found agim a better fit though very junior to agube

Mtcheew. Like your research would change anything. Buhari appointed who he wanted. Your job is to sing hossanah in response not to have an opinion
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Princedotwhyz1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Justice is now grandually taking it toll in Nigeria judiciary system. What a living hope of 2023
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

Mtcheew. Like your research would change anything. Buhari appointed who he wanted. Your job is to sing hossanah in response not to have an opinion

It was never so.anyway,I've moved on to tinubu in case you haven't noticed
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

Bros, a court order to suspend a sitting CJN is not "every judgment". I can boldly claim such judgment has never been given anywhere in the world until 2018 in Nigeria.
What i'm pointing out is that if the FG receives a court order, the right procedure is for them to first seek the legal advice of the AGF/Minister of Justice on the order before deciding whether to execute or appeal. Within our laws, it is easy to see CCT does not have the powers to give such order. Thus, the order is meant to be appealed first for stay of execution and then, total nullification. Buhari simply ignored to do all that because the judgment is what he wanted.
Let me turn it round. Imagine a drunk judge who just got beaten by his wife giving an order for the FG to arrest the Vice President and put him in a cell. Do you still think the FG should give speedy effect to that order?

The vp has immunity while cjn doesnt. By the way,the cct has the jurisdiction to entertain matters involving all civil servants including judges.since you said the fg needed to seek legal advice,of course malami advised them well
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Ojuntana: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

It was never so.anyway,I've moved on to tinubu in case you haven't noticed
I noticed. Congrats.... Hope you've got a place in the campaign office
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by Ojuntana: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

The vp has immunity while cjn doesnt. By the way,the cct has the jurisdiction to entertain matters involving all civil servants including judges.since you said the fg needed to seek legal advice,of course malami advised them well

Legal interpretation. Buhari doesn't need it. He should do what the court says.

Yeah. But it does not have powers to suspend a judge true or not?

Lol. Malami indeed
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by fergie001: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

Agim was preferred because of age.

Agube is the most Senior Appeal Court Judge from the SS, by hierarchy. He leaves on New Year Day next year.
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
fergie001:
Agim was preferred because of age.

Agube is the most Senior Appeal Court Judge from the SS, by hierarchy. He leaves on New Year Day next year.

Agim would still retire without being cjn.what of lord festus ogbuinya and Fred oho
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by garfield1: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

Legal interpretation. Buhari doesn't need it. He should do what the court says.

Yeah. But it does not have powers to suspend a judge true or not?

Lol. Malami indeed

[b]POWERS OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT TRIBUNAL: By virtue and pursuant to section 23 of the Code of Conduct and Tribunal Act, CAP 15, Laws of the Federation, 2010, the Tribunal have to impose punishment as follows:– (i) Where the Tribunal finds a public officer guilty of contravening any of the provisions of this Act, is shall impose upon that officer any of the punishments specified under subsection (2) of this section.(ii) The punishment which the Tribunal may impose shall include any of the following – a. Vacation of office or any elective or nominated office, as the case may be; b. Disqualification from holding any public office (whether elective or not) for a period not exceeding ten years; and c. Seizure and forfeiture to the State of any property acquired in abuse or corruption of office.

(iii) The punishments mentioned in subsection (2) of this section shall be without prejudice to the penalties that may be imposed by any law where the breach of conduct is also a criminal offence under the Criminal Code or any other enactment or law,

(iv) Where the Tribunal gives a decision as to whether or not a person is guilty of a contravention of any of the provision of this Act, an appeal shall lie as of right from such decision or from any punishment imposed on such person to the Court of Appeal at the instance of any party to the proceedings.[/b]

From the above,if cct has powers to remove any public officer,they can suspend too
Re: S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act by fergie001: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:
As you know,many in apc dont like emenike and will do anti party.moreover,Otti can win without apc help provided obi wins Abia...
Tbh, I don't see that happening. The problem is that people contesting Senate & HoR are the people who will do the most damage to the ambitions of the 3rd Force. That's my thinking.

Concerning the rural ignorance,I thought most parts of abia is urbanized like anambra.I also see abians as highly educated and enlightened people even at the rural areas.that would be another factor that will affect obi.most of his supporters are educated youths at the urban areas. The rural dwellers only know broom and umbrella.it is now left for labour party to do grassroot/rural enlightenment and campaign. My people in crs try oh.in akpabuyo,those local people knew all the parties...
Akpabuyo is in the same Senatorial Zone we have UNICAL.
-We are trying, God is faithful.
-We don't have many rich men like Anambra.
-We don't have an Ngige/Obi that opened up governance.
-Abia, the only State in the whole of South with one FG higher Institution.
-The institution is specialised, strictly for Engineering/Agric Courses, meaning any other Course, you pay high at the State Univ or leave the State. You now see the exit of good brains.
-Even the State Institution don't offer many of the usual Courses & they are not all that "you know."
-The Fed Institution has more VCs from outside the State than from the State, so as is expected, they flood their people in there, in terms of manpower, etc. The man there now is the second Abian in the Institution's 30-year history. It took heavy protests for him to get it at the expense of another Imolite. The present Imo Dep-Gov was the pioneer VC.
-The State hasn't gotten a Governor. They are just there on paper.
-Sincerely, Ebonyi has benefitted the most through Anyim and now Umahi. THERE IS NO FEDERAL PRESENCE IN ABIA STATE. The ones they send to Abuja, well, let me stop there.

So, it is the brains God gave to us that pushes us up there, we do have some good number of rural areas in the State.

That appointment is rare in igboland.they are a lot of yorubas in igboland but you guys hardly give non indigenes chance at formal jobs
This is not true. They don't want to stay....If you know the Yorubas very well, they don't leave their domain, there is this sort of discomfort when they are not in their zone. I know a few that got Federal jobs after NYSC in Abia, and couldn't even wait before they started throwing in transfer letters.

The man's fbk bio Says he has been there since 1991. He is just too significant to be overlooked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Relocation Of FAAN, CBN: Move the Commerce Ministry To Onitsha Or Kano - Dalhatu / Nigerian Military Retakes Monguno, Other Communities From Boko Haram / Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.