Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. (711 Views)

Beware Of So Called Liberal Christianity!� / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by Dorwadora(f): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
I just wanna say that Liberal muslims are more deadly than the radical ones killing and shouting allah akubar.

A little wonder how they got Mr Seun Osewa under their little pinky fingers after a few threats.

No matter how liberal a Muslim might seem, keep away from them.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by lathrowinger: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dorwadora:
I just wanna say that Liberal muslims are more deadly than the radical ones killing and shouting allah akubar.

A little wonder how they got Mr Seun Osewa under their little pinky fingers after a few threats.

No matter how liberal a Muslim might seem, keep away from them.

This is why people like u die anyhow.

What's bringing religion into this now.

If u don't know what to comment, won't u rest

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by Dorwadora(f): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by Dorwadora(f): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
lathrowinger:

This is why people like u die anyhow.

What's bringing religion into this now.

If u don't know what to comment, won't u rest
Did I hit a nail somewhere sad?

Already threatening me with death?

I’m not surprised grin.... It’s in you man

Please stop being a killer.

9 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by amliftedhigher: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dorwadora:
Did I hit a nail somewhere sad?

Already threatening me with death?

I’m not surprised grin.... It’s in you man

Please stop being a killer.
You are very correct

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by triple996(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Op needs help grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by Dorwadora(f): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
When they started sending the poor man terrorist emails.

Threatening to do stuffs to him angry angry

No wonder even after many posts and threads here on NL been made to show displeasures against the swearing of oaths on the IFMs threads, the man couldn’t do anything sad sad.

His hands are tied.

https://www.nairaland.com/144628/open-letter-muslim-brothers-sisters
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by Natbrowny: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Not just muslims sef. When u hear someone says I'm a liberal human/person.

Omo just run. They are the types u dont f*ck with. They hide under the liberal tree but they are worse set of humans. Crime na dere food - uncoded crimes sef.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by Deborah98(f): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
My dear there's no religion without the good,bad and ugly sides. You just have to tolerate and overlook certain things.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by Dorwadora(f): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
My dear there's no religion without the good,bad and ugly sides. You just have to tolerate and overlook certain things.
Of course ma..... You are right.

But tolerance doesn’t mean we shouldn’t highlight noticeable faults.

A traditional worshiper is more saint than an average Muslim.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by AntiChristian: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:

Just tell us you're a islamophobic Christian.

Wetin Muslims buy from you?
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:

https://www.nairaland.com/144628/open-letter-muslim-brothers-sisters
This particular post vvv I wish the poster is still available on here to update that list. Gosh!
nadiamalik:

- November 2009, Mallawi Egypt. Mina Emad Shoyeb, a 23-year-old Coptic Christian was attacked by a Muslim mob for patronizing a Muslim brothel.
@AntiChristain
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by orisa37: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2022
TINUBU IS "FALAM".
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by Dorwadora(f): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

Just tell us you're a islamophobic Christian.

Wetin Muslims buy from you?
Islamophobic?

That's the English you people used to make the Europeans accept Islam into their societies. It doesn't work with people like me.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by haybhi1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dorwadora:

Wow... You're so vocal about your passionate hatred for Muslims, but your moniker sounds housaic.

Anyway, resist usually making a face-value conclusion. They're often wrong.

I'm a quite liberal Muslim, I'm guessing it would be so effortful, I'd have ask that you give a chance to prove we're some of the best of humans. You've only been unfortunate to be encountering or seeing negative news about Muslim.

Peace and love, Dorwadora.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by Dorwadora(f): 4:28am On Jul 04, 2022
haybhi1:

Wow... You're so vocal about your passionate hatred for Muslims, but your moniker sounds housaic.

I'm a quite liberal Muslim, I'm guessing it would be so effortful, I'd have ask that you give a chance to prove we're some of the best of humans. You've only been unfortunate to be encountering or seeing negative news about Muslim.

To be sincere, I just grew the hatred out of nowhere.

I took a break off NL to release some of the toxicity that has rub on me here.

Peace✌️
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by RightChanneI: 5:10am On Jul 04, 2022
haybhi1:

You are some of the best of humans as you said but hatred is what allah shown to the Jews and Christians in Quran same also Muhammad in his sunnah. I can prove it
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by haybhi1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
RightChanneI:

You are some of the best of humans as you said but hatred is what Allah shown to the Jews and Christians in Quran same also Muhammad in his sunnah. I can prove it

Lol, I can predict the destination of this; unnecessary long exhaustive e-squabble.

For what its worth, let me attempt to set you a bit liberal. Look, I've taken time to read both Holy Books, they each have lengthy reports and remarks that border around peace, submission, kindness, violence, risqué deeds, fear, and so on - both negative and positive tendencies (you've been reading your Bible close-mindedly if you agree otherwise). Its left for a follower of each to stick to the tendencies s/he found best. Little did you know 'Allah' simply means God, Quran has translations, information abounds on net, around 350% more media reports on Muslim violence. (I have reliable sources).

Christians do not have a blood-free history. In fact, they commited as much or more atrocities than Muslims, when you the total maths of casualties based on studies. Just use Google or find a good library. There are a lot; the Crusade, Medieval witch hunting, start of colonialism, etc...

Christians are imperfect, so are Muslims. There are flaws everywhere. Even nature has it in abundance.

JSYK, if the oyinbos did not device a way to travel over seas, there's likelihood no Christian/Muslim would exist in Africa. You and I will be worshipping some idols at most. There'll still exist fragmentation and all that is attached to it.

Embrace peace, chief.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by haybhi1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dorwadora:

Peace✌️

Hatred is never a good demeanor, unless it's towards evil people and Boko Haram/bandits adherents. Quit hating comrade.

In my case, anyway, it's systematic tribalism. I now have been duly unlearning the open tribalism that this site had been imposing on me. And I nibble at the amount of work it's going to take to escape my addiction to this site.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by haybhi1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Peace✌️

Hatred is never a good demeanor, unless it's towards evil people and Boko Haram/bandits adherents. Quit hating comrade.

In my case, anyway, it's systematic tribalism. I now have been duly unlearning the open tribalism that this site had been imposing on me. And I nibble at the amount of work it's going to take to escape my addiction to this site.

Peace ✌
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by RightChanneI: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
haybhi1:

Lol, I can predict the destination of this; unnecessary long exhaustive e-squabble.

For what its worth, let me attempt to set you a bit liberal. Look, I've taken time to read both Holy Books, they each have lengthy reports and remarks that border around peace, submission, kindness, violence, risqué deeds, fear, and so on - both negative and positive tendencies (you've been reading your Bible close-mindedly if you agree otherwise). Its left for a follower of each to stick to the tendencies s/he found best. Little did you know 'Allah' simply means God, Quran has translations, information abounds on net, around 350% more media reports on Muslim violence. (I have reliable sources).

Christians do not have a blood-free history. In fact, they commited as much or more atrocities than Muslims, when you the total maths of casualties based on studies. Just use Google or find a good library. There are a lot; the Crusade, Medieval witch hunting, start of colonialism, etc...

Christians are imperfect, so are Muslims. There are flaws everywhere. Even nature has it in abundance.

JSYK, if the oyinbos did not device a way to travel over seas, there's likelihood no Christian/Muslim would exist in Africa. You and I will be worshipping some idols at most. There'll still exist fragmentation and all that is attached to it.

Embrace peace, chief.

Good that you said you've taken time to read both Holy Books, can you qoute a Bible verse where Jehovah says to the Jews or Christians to hate Muslims as you have it in Quran

Quran 5:51

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by haybhi1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
RightChanneI:

Good that you said you've taken time to read both Holy Books, can you qoute a Bible verse where Jehovah says to the Jews or Christians to hate Muslims as you have it in Quran

Quran 5:51

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

Dude, obviously you're too close-minded to continue to have my time. Not far-fetched.
Have a nice life.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by RightChanneI: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
haybhi1:

Dude, obviously you're too close-minded to continue to have my time. Not far-fetched.
Have a nice life.

You're seriously pained right? cheesy thought you've read both books as you said? Next time borrow sense before saying nonsense here
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by haybhi1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
RightChanneI:

You're seriously pained right? cheesy thought you've read both books as you said? Next time borrow sense before saying nonsense here

God, I should have stuck to my principle and avoid you in the first place.

Feeble-minded, close-minded are signs of unintelligence. These indicators are often inevitable.

"Borrow sense before saying nonsense", is utter insult to lexicon. How do you borrow such abstract thing? But because you wanted to sound insolent, you purported your nous status.

You carefully selected other parts of my submission but chose one that would end in needless perpetual quibble - the best thing your supposed nought IQ often revels in.

You need to learn when to allow other people's perspectives if it's too hard to respect them. It's crass brainless to embrace MUDSLINGING when the other person isn't interested in coming down to your level.

Read. No!
Research. No!
Think. No!
Allow others opinions. No, but take to verbal war!
Keep shut. No! Everyone must know such hillbilly exists.

Such things as you are reasons Africa is in this state - your lot are born in excess.

Look, please, reach for knowledge. Get some mental awareness and freedom. Being able to read and write are just the beginning. You haven't achieved much, unless, of course, you're comfortable basking in your close-mindedness.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by RightChanneI: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2022
haybhi1:

God, I should have stuck to my principle and avoid you in the first place.

Feeble-minded, close-minded are signs of unintelligence. These indicators are often inevitable.

"Borrow sense before saying nonsense", is utter insult to lexicon. How do you borrow such abstract thing? But because you wanted to sound insolent, you purported your nous status.

You carefully selected other parts of my submission but chose one that would end in needless perpetual quibble - the best thing your supposed nought IQ often revels in.

You need to learn when to allow other people's perspectives if it's too hard to respect them. It's crass brainless to embrace MUDSLINGING when the other person isn't interested in coming down to your level.

Read. No!
Research. No!
Think. No!
Allow others opinions. No, but take to verbal war!
Keep shut. No! Everyone must know such hillbilly exists.

Such things as you are reasons Africa is in this state - your lot are born in excess.

Look, please, reach for knowledge. Get some mental awareness and freedom. Being able to read and write are just the beginning. You haven't achieved much, unless, of course, you're comfortable basking in your close-mindedness.

Get well soon allah's slave
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by haybhi1(m): 2:25am On Jul 05, 2022
RightChanneI:

Get well soon Allah's slave

Never get well if you like, you modern mental slave by-product of the White men.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. by RightChanneI: 3:23am On Jul 05, 2022
haybhi1:

Never get well if you like, you modern mental slave by-product of the White men.

So black men colonize you right grin? May you be fine at the end I pray

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Men Of God- Anita Oyakhilome / Prophet Kingsley Aitafo Rolls Out 2024 Prophetic Warnings For Tinubu, Adeboye, O / Analyse And Reply To Me, If You Have Learnt Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.